A Conversation for Ask h2g2

Blame 2legs here:

Post 17161

Tavaron da Quirm - Arts Editor

I blame 2legs for almost all of my t-shirts having a hole at the same place. smiley - huh

Blame 2legs here:

Post 17162

Mr. Dreadful - But really I'm not actually your friend, but I am...

Isn't that where your head goes? smiley - run

Blame 2legs here:

Post 17163

smiley - rofl No, it looks rather like the place where the claw of the cat goes.

Blame 2legs here:

Post 17164

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

Its there on purpose... to put your head through! smiley - winkeyesmiley - silly
I blame 2legs for how warm it was out earlier.... too warm to do the warlk we were thinking about smiley - puff

Blame 2legs here:

Post 17165

dragonqueen - eternally free and forever untamed - insomniac extraordinaire - proprietrix of a bullwhip, badger button and (partly) of a thoroughly used sub with a purple collar. Matron of Honour.

I blame 2legs for my landlord and for the Tenant's Association.

They all oppose the necessary changes I've made at the balcony to protect the Lair Cats from falling down.

smiley - dragon

Blame 2legs here:

Post 17166

hygienicdispenser

I blame 2legs for the fact that the first line of DQ's blame immediately made me think of Timothy Taylor's Landlord Bitter and Tennent's Lager. I'm thirsty.

Blame 2legs here:

Post 17167

I blame 2legs for the heat today, and my oversight in drinking all the beer in the house yesterday evening smiley - wahsmiley - alesmiley - grovelsmiley - drool

Blame 2legs here:

Post 17168

Mistadrong, (Count vonCount.)the last Gog standing

Must put a lock on the fridge before 2legs makes off with my beer.
smiley - vampire

Blame 2legs here:

Post 17169

Not sure I'd have the energy left now to open a can or bottle of beer... The heat today and humidity has drained me smiley - sleepy I blame 2legs for the noise outside smiley - weirdsmiley - grr

Blame 2legs here:

Post 17170

I blame 2legs for software testing, and people who can't figure out what they want, and people who ask for things they don't want, and then complain when you give them what they asked for, and people who won't hold up their end of the bargain.

In short, I blame 2legs for everything but this beer, this meal, Mr Nerd, and our loyal smiley - catsmiley - catsmiley - cat.

Blame 2legs here:

Post 17171

smiley - laugh 'The problem wasn't with the testing, it was with what you asked us to test, and more specifically what you didn't ask us to test...." smiley - doh

I blame 2legs for my being fooled, into thinking it wasn't as warm and humid today, and therefore having started making bread, to discover its getting hotter and hotter and more and more humid.... before I've even got to the turning the oven on bit smiley - puffsmiley - flustered

Blame 2legs here:

Post 17172

I blame that Michael Fish, the weather has never been the same since he
said,"Earlier on today apparently a woman rang the BBC and said she had
heard that there was a hurricane on the way. Well if you are watching,
don't worry, there isn't."
It's never been the same since.
Of course it's 2legs fault for giving him the info.
smiley - vampire

Blame 2legs here:

Post 17173

Michael Fish is under my control smiley - evilgrinsmiley - fish I blame 2legs for my not being able to decide what to do, later for dinner... and my having too much food in that oughta be used up by Saturday smiley - doh

Blame 2legs here:

Post 17174

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

I blame 2legs for the rain the day before yesterday, the fog and chill yesterday, and the high winds today, all combining to make this the worst fireworks selling season yet, in the 4 years we've been doing this. Tomorrow's the 4th, and the sales figures for both booths are what we had by the 1st with just 1 booth before! It's surprisingly tiring sitting for 8 hours with absolutely nothing to do...

I also blame 2legs that, since our internet at home is supplied by Tom's mobile phone, and he has been camping out at the booth for the last 6 days, that means no internet at homesmiley - wah I'm just glad the library is open.

Blame 2legs here:

Post 17175

I blame 2legs for the sunshine which meant I didn't have an excuse to sit
on my arse playing Mass Effect 3 and had to cut the grass instead.
smiley - vampire

Blame 2legs here:

Post 17176

Effers;England.

I blame 2legs for poolish naming. I mean this one is called Michaelangelo. After an hour he, yes it's my first male one, is getting frighteningly creative. And defo gay.

I want a nice girl like his Marion next time.

Blame 2legs here:

Post 17177

I blame 2legs for my sunburn and for the weatherforecast letting me think there would be rain or at least clouds.

Blame 2legs here:

Post 17178

I blame 2legs for Marion's gender/sex being hard to determine.... I may have had a transexual/transgender/transvestite poolish... well I've already got a transexual/transgender/transvestite imaginary chinchilla called Greg... smiley - huh

I also blame 2legs for my needing to go to the loo smiley - blushsmiley - run

Blame 2legs here:

Post 17179

Malabarista - now with added pony

I blame 2legs for beds. Beds that won't fit up stairs, other beds that won't fit in nices, beds that are a pain to assemble, and broken beds that necessitate the whole shuffling of beds in the first place. Also, nuts, especially those without threads! smiley - doh

Blame 2legs here:

Post 17180

Yarreau

Blaming 2legs won't help in this case. What you need to do is hire an architect or two! smiley - evilgrin

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more