A Conversation for Ask h2g2

Blame 2legs here:

Post 17201

Mr. Dreadful - But really I'm not actually your friend, but I am...

I blame 2legs for my manager constantly being in meetings so I can't let her know I got the job...

Blame 2legs here:

Post 17202

KB

smiley - bubblysmiley - bubblysmiley - bubblysmiley - magic

Blame 2legs here:

Post 17203

Malabarista - now with added pony

I blame 2legs for airports.smiley - winkeye

Blame 2legs here:

Post 17204

Congrats indeed!

Blame 2legs here:

Post 17205

KB

I blame 2legs for those uncouth yobs booing nice Mr Cameron at the Olympics. How will humanity ever fulfil its potential if people don't recognise a genius like him when they see one?

And I blame 2legs for temporary insanity. Must be time for a tea break.

Blame 2legs here:

Post 17206

Mistadrong, (Count vonCount.)the last Gog standing

smiley - yikes
I blame 2legs for a surfeit of irony.
smiley - vampire

Blame 2legs here:

Post 17207

Lanzababy - Guide Editor

I blame 2legs that I actually managed to break h2g2's Front Page for a while this evening. It might not have been long in real terms, but it seemed aeons at the time. Then Pastey sorted it out for me.

smiley - hamster

I also blame Elton for going on holiday. A87767257 If you see him, please send in a photo?

Blame 2legs here:

Post 17208

dragonqueen - eternally free and forever untamed - insomniac extraordinaire - proprietrix of a bullwhip, badger button and (partly) of a thoroughly used sub with a purple collar. Matron of Honour.

I blame 2legs for procrastination.

smiley - geek is coming home this evening, and I haven't even started to sort out the mess in my study where I'm going to put him up during this stay.

2legs better move Leopardess smiley - cat who's sleeping in the sun ray on my desk...I can't move her, since she will be very pout if I do.

smiley - dragon

Blame 2legs here:

Post 17209

KB

Some bastard stole my boots, Leggsy...

Blame 2legs here:

Post 17210

I blame 2legs for job applications that take forever because everyone has their own stupid form, rather than accepting CVs...

Blame 2legs here:

Post 17211

KB

Yes, 2legs should have that sorted out!

Blame 2legs here:

Post 17212

KB

(Or at the very least he could rewrite your CV).

Tch!

Blame 2legs here:

Post 17213

Beatrice

I blame 2legs for the non-functioning of A-level results websites, and the resultant panicking offspring.

Blame 2legs here:

Post 17214

Tavaron da Quirm - Arts Editor

I blame 2legs for people who are not able to decide what they want so I have to do things over and over again in slightly different ways. And I blame 2legs for people who make me do things over and over again just because they can. At the moment I approximately change things back to what they were in February. I have been working on this project for a whole year now. Can't people jsut leave me alone and get on with things? Now there's even talk about making the roof the other way round. smiley - headhurts

Blame 2legs here:

Post 17215

smiley - cheerup That's really annoying, Tav. They must have no other projects to work on.

I'm trying to imagine my CV as written by 2legs smiley - bigeyessmiley - yikes

Blame 2legs here:

Post 17216

Tavaron da Quirm - Arts Editor

Yes, maybe *they* are bored. My boss is complaining for months about how many hours we already worked on this changing stuff.

Blame 2legs here:

Post 17217

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

I blame 2legs that my husband took the car just as I was getting my shoes on to go help set up a surprise party (not for him) over half an hour ago to pick someone up, and isn't back yet. The party starts *checks time* now. So much for getting to surprise the birthday girl...

Blame 2legs here:

Post 17218

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

I blame 2legs for the heat and my melting podules... smiley - puff
I also blame 2legs for my being tired smiley - sleepy and hungry... and hot smiley - puff and for it being too hot smiley - puff
I also blame 2legs for the 2012 great icecream shortage in Europe... smiley - droolsmiley - envy

Blame 2legs here:

Post 17219

I blame 2legs for the film I am watching, which is rather ruined by the fact that the protagonist is allegedly German, but can't pronounce all the German words he liberally sprinkles into his speech. I've had to turn on the subtitles to figure out what he's meant to be saying...

Blame 2legs here:

Post 17220

KB

smiley - rofl What film is it?

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more