A Conversation for Ask h2g2

Is w**king necessary?

Post 241

logicus tracticus philosophicus

i cant w**k at the moment as i hurt my wrist w**king to hard,some body told me to change my w**king hand as my style of W**k can be achieved with either hand

Is w**king necessary?

Post 242

airscotia-back by popular demand

You are so lucky, i'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous. The ability to w**k with either hand is a joy to behold.

Is w**king necessary?

Post 243

Cyzaki

My left hand is useless. If I try to w**k left-handed I just make a mess smiley - sadface

smiley - panda

Is w**king necessary?

Post 244

~:*-Venus-*:~

smiley - rofl...i like this thread, so entertaining smiley - biggrin

Is w**king necessary?

Post 245

i love to w**k so much i'm always ready to do overtime,sometime's though it is nice to get help with your w**k.smiley - biggrin

Is w**king necessary?

Post 246

Cyzaki

I have to be in the mood to w**k. I should be doing it now but I'm putting it off.

smiley - panda

Is w**king necessary?

Post 247

~ jwf ~ scribblo ergo sum

>> ..sometime's though it is nice to get help with your w**k. <<

Is that team spirit I smell? Next you'll be endorsing corporate retreats. Not that I hold anything against corporate team building; they are after all just a modern cost-effective variant of the old adage:
"many hands make light w**k"

smiley - biggrin
~jwf~

Is w**king necessary?

Post 248

zendevil

Hello jwf!

I just remarked to spimcoot, who is w**king incredibly hard right here behind me, that you were w**king away on this thread & he said to tell you he is just coming....

smiley - zensmiley - devilTerri

Is w**king necessary?

Post 249

spimcoot

Have you any idea how hard it is to w**k with a pussy on one's lap? Sort of distracting: one's fingers tend to stray and no w**k gets done at all while the pussy gets all the attention. Still, the deep throated hum is almost as satisfying as my own, so perhaps sometimes it's okay to mix w**k with pleasure.

Is w**king necessary?

Post 250

~ jwf ~ scribblo ergo sum

>> ..incredibly hard right here behind me.. <<

Well pass on my left-handed compliments right away.
Oh dear where did they go...?
They were left right here.

smiley - peacedove
~jwf~

Is w**king necessary?

Post 251

spimcoot

I think I must have disappeared down Terri's great big gap as jwf has skipped right past me. Oh well, must get back to w**k anyway.

Is w**king necessary?

Post 252

smiley - bigeyes

Is w**king necessary?

Post 253

smiley - bigeyes

Is w**king necessary?

Post 254

tanzen

Well, seeing as most of the office is away on holidays here...precious little people left here are actually w**king...as for my good self, when I'm not prowling around hootoo...rest assured I am w**king furiously! smiley - biggrin

Is w**king necessary?

Post 255

zendevil

Pleased to hear it Tanzen.

Keep it up!!!smiley - winkeye

zdt

Is w**king necessary?

Post 256

tanzen

Rest assured....I am a common w**ker...I w**k hard and I w**k better than anyone else here smiley - biggrin!!

Is w**king necessary?

Post 257

i must say i had expected some positive news from the party conferences about w**kers rights.
w**kers seem to be forgotten about.
more and more restrictions on w**kers rights.

Is w**king necessary?

Post 258

Mu Beta

I'm currently doing most of my w**k in front of small children.

B

Is w**king necessary?

Post 259

Cyzaki

Ah, children need to be taught how to w**k hard at an early age. Unless they pick up the habit young, they never will, and then it's hard to get them to w**k when they're older.

smiley - panda

Is w**king necessary?

Post 260

Mu Beta

Don't worry, I will make sure they w**k until they're tired out.

B

Key: Complain about this post