A Conversation for Ask h2g2

Is w**king necessary?

Post 961

Jermo the Hobbit

I havent had to w**k for 13 days and I feel better for it. Im going to have to w**k for the next 2 days and im going to be w**king very very hard to catch up on the w**k the office girls left for me to get stuck into..smiley - erm

Is w**king necessary?

Post 962

A Super Furry Animal

I didn't have to w**k until yesterday, which left me plenty of time to w**k in my free time.

RFsmiley - evilgrin

Is w**king necessary?

Post 963

zendevil

I had to w**k on 2nd Jan, but luckily it was in the privacy of my own home, with a very nice lady & only for an hour & i get paid well for it.

smiley - biggrin

zdt

Is w**king necessary?

Post 964

pedro

I didn't stop w**king throughout the holidays, and now I've got to w**k for uni as well. All this w**king gives me sore wrists sometimessmiley - wah

Is w**king necessary?

Post 965

zendevil

I sometimes think they w**k these students too hard, too many lechers to take in & some of them are quite hard aren't they?

zdt

Is w**king necessary?

Post 966

pedro

Yes, mine often is. smiley - erm are, sorry. Takes a lot of concentration to keep it up for a whole hour (concentration, natch).

Is w**king necessary?

Post 967

Ragged Dragon

Since there are so many of us w**kers out there, I thought it was time to revive this thread...

Anyone doing anything good while they are w**king?

--

I have gone part-time, so now I w**k for the county council for four days a week and w**k for myself on the rest.

This weekend I get four days, as I have swopped one w**king day for another so I don't have to w**k from Thursday evening until Tuesday morning.

--

Jez

Is w**king necessary?

Post 968

zendevil

Oooh, can't believe this thread has somehow slipped through the net of the squeaky clean anti-profanity rules!smiley - biggrin Thank you for the resurrection!

I'm w**king quite hard at the moment, in fact my wrists are aching.i may be w**king from home & so far not being paid for it, but i hope to display my wares at a Christmas Fair, i've got 2 metres of space to fill, so that means a lot of hard w**k; though it's quite enjoyable, involving coloured wool & skewers & gold paint & prickly things.

Nice long sessions of creative w**king can be fun really, keeps us off the streets & all that...

zdt

Is w**king necessary?

Post 969

G8ch

...Some people have to w**k on the streets of course. I saw a man with a hard helmet w**king on the street with a female colleague only this morning, whilst on the way to w**k myself. (I think he was a policeman).

Is w**king necessary?

Post 970

zendevil

OOh you got posting number 969! Reminds me of the police here in France, they w**k together in threes on the streets, i think it's called a "menage à trois"

zdt

Is w**king necessary?

Post 971

G8ch

Funny-shaped helmets, those French policemen. I hear they have a different w**k-ethic over there too - no one's allowed to w**k for more than 35 hours a week. We Brits w**k longer hours than anyone else in Europe.

Is w**king necessary?

Post 972

Ragged Dragon

Mind you, the boss has arranged something on Thursday which means I have to leave my w**kplace at around three after w**king from eight thirty, then go back and w**k from seven until nine.

And they're not even paying travel expenses.

--

Jez

Is w**king necessary?

Post 973

clzoomer- a bit woobly

I had to w**k for four days in a row last week. From 6 in the morning until 10 at night. Not only that, but it was the first time I've w**ked on the big screen. Image Magnification on High Definition 30 foot screens! I've never had my w**k so closely examined by a large group of people before. smiley - smiley

Is w**king necessary?

Post 974

zendevil

I am nackered, been w**king since 10am today trying to keep gold candles erect amidst a sea of conkers within cheeseboxes. i'm supposed to be unemployed a handicapped for gaws sake; not w**ked so hard for ages, all this so i can make an exhibition of myself.

zdt

Key: Complain about this post