A Conversation for Ask h2g2

Is w**king necessary?

Post 181

Sierra Indigo - now Cheesecakethulhu flavoured

My bosses cut my w**king week down from five days to four. But to try and make up the hours they cut out, they're now trying to expect me to w**k ten hours a day! I'm a little annoyed to say the least. Ten hours w**king time, plus the two to three hours commute is well too much for any one day...

Is w**king necessary?

Post 182

~ jwf ~ scribblo ergo sum

smiley - ok

W**nkers of the world unite!
Trade unionism is the salvation of the w**nking classes ... rise up!
And double time for overtime.

smiley - biggrin
~jwf~

Is w**king necessary?

Post 183

Mr. Legion

I'm not sure that I know what a w**nker is smiley - bigeyes but anyway...

smiley - musicalnote She w**ks hard for the money...so hard for the money...she w**ks haard for the money, so you bet-ter treat her riight...smiley - musicalnote

Joking aside, I'm almost finished w**king for the summer. I hope I'll have enough saved up for college, they say the nightlife is great.

Is w**king necessary?

Post 184

~ jwf ~ scribblo ergo sum

>> ..but anyway... <<

Well spotted! smiley - ok
For the record it's meant to be w**king but with a pre-morning-coffee non-Freudian typo thrown in. Twice smiley - yikes !
smiley - biggrin
~jwf~

Is w**king necessary?

Post 185

tanzen

Sometimes we have end of w**k drinks...that's always nice...

Is w**king necessary?

Post 186

winnoch2 - Impostair Syndromair Extraordinaire

But surely a tad salty? smiley - illsmiley - run

Is w**king necessary?

Post 187

would you take a look at my page goddamit!! nobody's replying to mesmiley - wahsmiley - wah

Is w**king necessary?

Post 188

smiley - whistle well i'll just talk to myself then... Haven't been w**king all week- 7 days holiday you see.

I am, understandably perhaps, a bit stressed about returning from 7 days off, to 5 days non-stop w**king.smiley - puff

Is w**king necessary?

Post 189

tanzen

Aye, I enjoy taking time off from my hectic w**king schedule...but there's always that dread of going back to it and seeing all the w**k you have to make up for....smiley - wah

Is w**king necessary?

Post 190

Know what you mean, and there's always such a mess left on my desk.

Still- i believe that regular breaks from w**king are mostly beneficial, and to be condoned.

Is w**king necessary?

Post 191

tanzen

I always feel guilty if I'm not w**king for too long...I end up w**king at home by myself to make up for lost time...

...but I never really enjoy w**king by myself...I tend to be more of a team player.

Is w**king necessary?

Post 192

Ah- sounds to me as if you're a bit of a w**kaholic!
One should never w**k at home when there are perfectly adequit facilities at your place of employment which are more suited to efficient w**king.. not to mention cleaners to clear up after you- you don't get that at home do you?smiley - bigeyes

Is w**king necessary?

Post 193

tanzen

That's true...and you forget how much of a messy affair w**King can be until you have to clean it all up yourself!!

Speaking of which, I've been w**king so hard I didn't even realise it was lunchtime! I'd best be off, to get ready for a few more hours of w**king after it! smiley - biggrin

Is w**king necessary?

Post 194

Well it's been a pleasure discussing w**k practices with you. I've never conversed with a southern hemispherian beforesmiley - tongueout

I see that it's simply not true when they say that Aussies don't w**k as hard as Europeans do. You seem to me to be a very hard w**ker, and you should be proud! More stregnth to your elbow.. or something.

I'm off to bed now, to sleep. It's such a relief that i don't have rise early in the morning to w**k.

Nightsmiley - zzz

Is w**king necessary?

Post 195

tanzen

You know, Aussies are very hard w**kers...we just w**k, w**k, w**k down here...during the day late at night, weekends, holidays, we're a country of w**kers!

Enjoy your rest, and I hope it's not too difficult for you to resume your w**king when you have to!

Is w**king necessary?

Post 196

clzoomer- a bit woobly

I think you should come up to Canada tanzen and show us Canucks how to w**k! You could show me to start and then I'm sure we could get more and more people interested in your w**k techniques. Just the sheer volume and endurance you mention would be enough to get large groups of people gathered to witness your w**k ethic! I could w**k right beside you so that people could see the difference!
smiley - ok

Is w**king necessary?

Post 197

tanzen

I say we take it up a notch...I can bring a whole pack of w**kers over, and we can spread the word...and teach Canada, and indeed the world, what w**king is, and how it should be done...

...but let's not be entirely arrogant about it...I'm sure we caould learn a lot from each other about how to w**k better and more efficiently! We should start a Goodw**k mission, an international gathering of w**kers, and learn to w**k as one!!

Is w**king necessary?

Post 198

clzoomer- a bit woobly

Just as the water goes down the drain in a counter direction there than here, is w**king that much different?

Is w**king necessary?

Post 199

tanzen

I honestly wouldn't know...all the w**kers I know are Aussies...except for the Irish guys...but they're all outdoor w**kers...

Is w**king necessary?

Post 200

clzoomer- a bit woobly

In some parts of Canada in the winter it can actually get too cold to w**k outdoors. Most Canadians can still w**k in the cold down to -50 and colder. The secret is keeping the extremities covered and constantly in motion.

Key: Complain about this post