A Conversation for Ask h2g2

Is w**king necessary?

Post 261

tanzen

In a couple of weeks we're having a seminar...where all the w**kers in the state get together and try to figure out better ways of w**king, and who w**ks better...then we all get drunk...

Is w**king necessary?

Post 262

zendevil

Ah, but if you're drunk when you w**k, it feels at the time that you are really w**king well, but in the cold light of day you often find there is very little to show for all your efforts.

zdt

Is w**king necessary?

Post 263

winnoch2 - Impostair Syndromair Extraordinaire

Yes, i know what you mean. When i'm a little smiley - drunk, just finishing w**king can take ages! It's a bit like the walk home.. via the wrong village. or somethingsmiley - erm

Is w**king necessary?

Post 264

tanzen

I understand what you're saying....but I find when people have had a bit to drink they relax a bit more...and are more comfortable talking about their w**k...and even giving a demonstrationm if it helps...

Is w**king necessary?

Post 265

winnoch2 - Impostair Syndromair Extraordinaire

I'm not going to be w**ing for the next 8 days or so!smiley - smileysmiley - sadfaceas i'm off on hols, however throughout this period, i suspect things will get a little hard for me.

To be honest this length of time away from w**ing take a little getting used to. Who knows what the end result will be once i resume my w**k. To be honest, i could find myself in a bit of a sticky situationsmiley - erm

Is w**king necessary?

Post 266

tanzen

I understand...I hadn't w**ked for about 9 days...and today it was a little tricky to get used to again...not to mention the fact that I had a week's worth of w**k to catch up with...people all day were asking me to help them w**k...

...My wrists are so sore...

Is w**king necessary?

Post 267

creachy

me about it, if i never w**k again it'll be a day too soon!!

Is w**king necessary?

Post 268

liquidsword

You better be careful people cause you only get a bucket and a half each and once it's gone it's gone. I've already run out

Is w**king necessary?

Post 269

creachy

*looks slightly worried*

that better not be true. what else can i do with my time if there is no w**k to be getting on withsmiley - yikes

Is w**king necessary?

Post 270

liquidsword

It is true and after one has run out then all you get is the hiss of air

Is w**king necessary?

Post 271

creachy

ooooh, that sounds more interesting than w**kingsmiley - biggrin

Is w**king necessary?

Post 272

airscotia-back by popular demand

I know it's the same for everybody, but at this time of year i'm w**king like a madman in the leadup to Christmas. My boss has employed some extra w**kers to help us reach our targets, but to be honest, i don't know if we'll pull it off.

Is w**king necessary?

Post 273

~ jwf ~ scribblo ergo sum

Well I hope you get some time off for the haul-o-days.
smiley - holly
~jwf~

Is w**king necessary?

Post 274

~:*-Venus-*:~

smiley - bigeyes

Is w**king necessary?

Post 275

clzoomer- a bit woobly

Now that I am on my own, I tend to w**k more, I suppose it is because I have little else to fill my time. Generally I can enjoy w**k as well, loudly commenting as I complete the best bits.

smiley - smiley

Is w**king necessary?

Post 276

dangermansell

Can I just say that where I come from (Victoria, Australia) everything is run by leftists. Generally leftism isn't common around the world, and there is a damn good reason for it. Since the Leftists have taken control w**king is restricted by all kinds of health and safety laws. W**k cover has gone out of control and frankly it makes me feel like w**king is wrong, when it is w**king that makes the world go round. I won't bother mentioning the speed limits that leftism has brought with it. In my opinion Steve Bracks (premier of Victoria) wouldn't know what hard w**king is if he read a brochure on it, which is unusual for a politician I must say.

Joseph.

Is w**king necessary?

Post 277

dangermansell

On ants and bees. Here is a system of creatures who have refined w**king to such an art that it is all they know. Ants and bees are incredibly efficient at w**king through their innate ability to coordinate every individuals w**k load.

Is w**king necessary?

Post 278

zendevil

Where have all the w**kers gone? It seems that nobody on here has w**ked since November last year!

That's 5 months without w**king, no wonder the world is in such a state!

Come on folks, pull your fingers out!

smiley - evilgrin*plays with nice new smiley*

smiley - zensmiley - devilTerri.

Is w**king necessary?

Post 279

Researcher 194505

Well, although I haven't mentioned it here I've been w**king virtually non stop since Christmas. Although I have had the weekends off. I never relish the prospect of w**king on Mondays.

PP

Is w**king necessary?

Post 280

Blackberry Cat , if one wishes to remain an individual in the midst of the teeming multitudes, one must make oneself grotesque

I moved to nightshift so I could w**k in peace
Just can't w**k in a callcentre amidst 500 other w*****s

Key: Complain about this post