A Conversation for Ask h2g2

Is w**king necessary?

Post 281

tanzen

I've been w**king too hard to even think to get back on this thread...in fact, in the last few months, two of the girls I used to w**k with have left, so we've had ot get a new girl in so I can teach her how to w**k better...

...I don't know why they only ever send me girls...I think it would be fun to w**k with a boy for a change....

Is w**king necessary?

Post 282

Blackberry Cat , if one wishes to remain an individual in the midst of the teeming multitudes, one must make oneself grotesque

on our team we all help each other with our w*****g, boy/boy, boy/girl, girl/girl, (anything I missed out?) which seems to me a healthy and fun way of w*****g smiley - smiley

Is w**king necessary?

Post 283

tanzen

I think that girls are generally better at w**king where I do...but boys are easier to boss around...you can make boys w**k harder and longer with less stress...

Is w**king necessary?

Post 284

Blackberry Cat , if one wishes to remain an individual in the midst of the teeming multitudes, one must make oneself grotesque

I don't know about that
we w**k for 12 hours shifts and the team has always had mostly female w*****s. For a long time I was the only male w****r on the shift. The girls said that most male w*****s couldn't keep it up for that long smiley - winkeye

Is w**king necessary?

Post 285

tanzen

I understand your point, boys don't seem to have the stamina that girls have when it comes to w**king...

...but, from a training point of view, it's always been much easier for me to tell boys how to w**k than it has been to tell girls...boys are more accepting of authority (from me) than girls...and they are more willing to w**k in a way that will please me...

Girls on Top

Post 286

well the girls are certainly dominant here, you've spoken to Cheeky smiley - laugh

what exactly does your w**k training program involve?

Girls on Top

Post 287

tanzen

Aye, I see your point smiley - laugh!

Well, basically all the people who have to w**k with me have to be trained, by me (nothing formal) on the nature of w**king, how long they'll be w**king and what they need to achieve through the w**k.

Girls on Top

Post 288

I think children should be taught about the world of w*****g in school. Think how much time you'd save if you knew a new w*****r knew at least the basics.

Girls on Top

Post 289

tanzen

Yes, but I don't know if it's the duty of teachers to be in charge of making sure students know how to w**k??

Girls on Top

Post 290

well todays parents dont know how to w**k themselves so they'll never teach their children

Girls on Top

Post 291

tanzen

Aint that the truth!

I would've been so embarassed if my parents had tried to teach me how to w**k...but I always think it's more fun figuring these things out for yourself!

Girls on Top

Post 292

dasilva

I've just been made a permanent artw**ker at my current place of w**k and I'm thoroughly enjoying it. it's not as stressful w**k as I've had before, even more creative w**king with a wider variety of w**k available throughout the w**kplace - I admit it's a bizarre shift I'm w**king, where I have to w**k all night between 4pm and midnight 4 nights a week then w**k all day Sunday so sometimes I get a little tired through all the w**ing but I'm happy there smiley - smiley

Girls on Top

Post 293

tanzen

Well, I suppose the thing is most of us end up w**king a significant proportion of our lives...if you're still enjoying it, and wake up every day looking forward to w few hour's w**king, then it's all worthwhile smiley - ok!

Girls on Top

Post 294

a lot more people are w*****g at home these days
isn't new technology wonderful

Girls on Top

Post 295

tanzen

I know, I've even seen people w**king on public transport!

Girls on Top

Post 296

GreyDesk

Oi you lot! Stop it right now and get back to w**k smiley - cross

Girls on Top

Post 297

smiley - brave has he gone now
I used to travel for my w**K a lot and I was always w*****g on the train or the tube back then, happy days smiley - smiley

Girls on Top

Post 298

time for a break from w*****g, off to lunch smiley - smiley

Girls on Top

Post 299

tanzen

I don't want to w**k anymore, I'm tired smiley - wah!

Do I at least get a smoke break??

The last thing I would possibly do on the tram is w**k, I wouldn't be able to concentrate!

Girls on Top

Post 300

dasilva

Aussie trams always makes me think of the film "Malcolm" smiley - biggrin

Key: Complain about this post

Is w**king necessary?

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more