A Conversation for Ask h2g2

Girls on Top

Post 301

tanzen

I haven't seen it...smiley - erm..??

Girls on Top

Post 302

Blackberry Cat , if one wishes to remain an individual in the midst of the teeming multitudes, one must make oneself grotesque

haven't seen it either
you heard GreyDesk, no breaks for you Tanzen
stop slacking, get back w*****g smiley - winkeye

Girls on Top

Post 303

tanzen

Ha ha! It's lunch time!!

You can w**k til your heart's content! I'm going to have a break smiley - somersault!

Girls on Top

Post 304

Blackberry Cat , if one wishes to remain an individual in the midst of the teeming multitudes, one must make oneself grotesque

curses
well I expect I'll be here still w*****g away when you get back smiley - biggrin

Girls on Top

Post 305

tanzen

I have returned, although not nearly as ready to w**k as I probably should be...

Girls on Top

Post 306

I haven't stopped w*****g whilst you were gone, so many people demanding our w**k at 04:10 smiley - biggrin

Girls on Top

Post 307

tanzen

It's pretty quiet around here...I bet I could go the rest of the day without w**king and nobody would notice....smiley - devil

Girls on Top

Post 308

last night out team leader was moaning because some of us were going 40 minutes without w*****g, then a minute or 2 w*****g, then 40 minutes without w*****g. Such is the lot of the call centre w****r smiley - smiley

Girls on Top

Post 309

tanzen

I've been w**king in the same place for 5 years...so now I'm an independant w**ker...I know things that people above me have no idea about...I can w**k so efficiently that I can spend the rest of my day doing nothing and it will be acceptable, because if my boss were to try and do the w**k I do it'd take him a week...smiley - bigeyes

Girls on Top

Post 310

not like that here, our bosses are all real w*****s, each a master or mistress of their area of w*****g smiley - biggrin

Girls on Top

Post 311

tanzen

My boss has no idea what's going on...he's only starting w**king the last few months though...so when he started I had to show him how we w**k here as well!

Girls on Top

Post 312

when I meet someone of adult age who tells me they've never w****d before, well really, do they expect us to believe them
those unemployed skivers, they're w*****g on the sly smiley - winkeye

Girls on Top

Post 313

tanzen

I don't think there are many people who can say that they've well and truly entered the adult phase of their lives without w**king even occassionally...

Girls on Top

Post 314

yes, I used to w**k before going to school and at the weekends, and the summer holidays, oh joy, 6 weeks of uninterupted w*****g in a hotel kitchen
if you've seen what goes on in hotel and restaurant kitchens you defnitely won't want to eat the food smiley - winkeye

Girls on Top

Post 315

U695218

now people, own up! You may as well come out and spell it out.

wa**ing does no harm,

waLKing is good exercise!

Girls on Top

Post 316

tanzen

I can honestly say I never w**ked until I was 19...is that weird smiley - erm?

Girls on Top

Post 317

I'm getting confused about which w**k you're talking about. No w*****g even at school, or just no paid w*****g.

Girls on Top

Post 318

tanzen

I never w**ked at all, in any way, shape, or form, until I was 19...

...of course school never involved w**king for me...I didn't even have to think about what I was doing...

Girls on Top

Post 319

I don't think many w*****s think about what they are doing, only what they'd like to be doing

Girls on Top

Post 320

tanzen

That's a fair point smiley - laugh

I couldn't really consider school any kind of w**k though...it was rather more time off home smiley - rofl!

Key: Complain about this post

Girls on Top

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more