A Conversation for The Field of Honour

Castle Battlements

Post 161

Craxus "ACE" (High Lord of the Magicians Guild "A2510425")

*Craxus watches as his lightsabres are being used.*

Take good care of them, for they took care of me.


Castle Battlements

Post 162

His Divine Shadow: ACE, Shi Alyt

*Swings the blade behind him as his back is to rebel, turns as he does, to see if it hits*


Castle Battlements

Post 163

SIR REBEL_WOLF Knight Of Dirty Deeds

feels stinging sensation in left arm takes oppotunity with HDS back turn to him to hack at HDS legs.


Castle Battlements

Post 164

Chronos

sorry i havent been posting i spent a week in the land without internet, my parents house

*gets up from the strange coma and sits on the wall to watch the fight*


Castle Battlements

Post 165

SIR REBEL_WOLF Knight Of Dirty Deeds

winks at cronus just having a breather need it with HDS around


Castle Battlements

Post 166

His Divine Shadow: ACE, Shi Alyt

*HDS leaps in the air just before the blade would have severed his knee tendons. Then turns and before landing throws some big fire balls at Rebel*


Castle Battlements

Post 167

SIR REBEL_WOLF Knight Of Dirty Deeds

RW ducks and dives avoiding fireballs thrown by HDS RW jumps and somersaults over HDS slashing at HDS shoulders with light sabre on the way.


Castle Battlements

Post 168

His Divine Shadow: ACE, Shi Alyt

*The blade cuts ever so slightly into HDS's shoulders, cauterizing the wound so that it doesn't bleed, just hurts alot. HDS staggers, grasping his shoulder with one hand and slashing at Rebel with the lightsaber in the other*


Castle Battlements

Post 169

SIR REBEL_WOLF Knight Of Dirty Deeds

RW deflects HDS lightsabre with cronus orange lightsabre and stamps hard on HDS right foot.


Castle Battlements

Post 170

His Divine Shadow: ACE, Shi Alyt

Argh! D@mn it!

*HDS hits Rebel on the back of the head with the pommle of his lightsaber then pushes him forward*


Castle Battlements

Post 171

SIR REBEL_WOLF Knight Of Dirty Deeds

Ouch deserve that i suppose.

RW stands grinning at HDS then launches a deadly stream of flame at HDS from his mouth.


Castle Battlements

Post 172

His Divine Shadow: ACE, Shi Alyt

*Meets the fire with a deadly stream of cold from his own mouth*


Castle Battlements

Post 173

SIR REBEL_WOLF Knight Of Dirty Deeds

RW taken aback by HDS responce to flame,spots two headed battle axe by his feet stoops down to pick it up and hurls it at HDS.


Castle Battlements

Post 174

His Divine Shadow: ACE, Shi Alyt

Sh*t!

*HDS barely ducks as the blade goes spinning overhead, but the handle still whacks him a good one on the back of the head*

Oi!

*Leaps with blade extended at Rebel*


Castle Battlements

Post 175

SIR REBEL_WOLF Knight Of Dirty Deeds

damn it missed!!

PW stands poised to meet HDS attack.


Castle Battlements

Post 176

His Divine Shadow: ACE, Shi Alyt

Lunges forward in a stab, then sharply draws the saber back and slashes, in a circular motion each time, high at neck level and agin low at knee level*


Castle Battlements

Post 177

SIR REBEL_WOLF Knight Of Dirty Deeds

parries most of the blows from HDS but neck and left Knee hurt and painful takes health serum and kicks HDS hard in his groin not a knightly thing to do but.


Castle Battlements

Post 178

Craxus "ACE" (High Lord of the Magicians Guild "A2510425")

*Watches the battle.*


Castle Battlements

Post 179

Craxus "ACE" (High Lord of the Magicians Guild "A2510425")

*Watches the battle.*


Castle Battlements

Post 180

His Divine Shadow: ACE, Shi Alyt

*The adamantium cod peice protects HDS from the blow, but HDS staggers slightly*

Not at all nice that

*Throws lots of Force Lightning at Rebel*


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more