Champion Activities on h2g2

0 Conversations

Have you ever noticed that some areas of h2g2 seem to have peaks and troughs of activity. Some days, postings come thick and fast and some days there seems to be no one in residence? Here on the Community Team we want to help foster groups, societies and virtual activities and recruit members from all over the Community. So in addition to Abi's Activities, we have set up a championing system.

Each week I will select three activities and try to foster new members and activity for them.

This week I am championing the following activities:

Previously I have championed the following areas of h2g2:

7 May, 2002

22 April, 2002

  • The h2g2 Garden
  • Sense of Place Launch Parties
  • 15 April, 2002

  • The Cheshire Grin Inn
  • The h2g2 Garden
  • It's only a game Bar
  • 8 April, 2002

    25 March, 2002

    18 March, 2002

    11 March, 2002

    4 March, 2002

    25 February, 2002

    18 February, 2002


    Bookmark on your Personal Space


    Conversations About This Entry

    There are no Conversations for this Entry

    Entry

    A672086

    Infinite Improbability Drive

    Infinite Improbability Drive

    Read a random Edited Entry


    Edited by

    h2g2 Editors

    Disclaimer

    h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

    Write an Entry

    "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

    Write an entry
    Read more