Welcome to the Hot Spot! Any party or celebration you want to have here on H2G2, we will be more than happy to accomadate We have quite a capable crew, and countless places to party!! So head to the reservation desk and book your party now!
Going on Right Now...
The Chaps Club
Still goin Strong!
And, if you're in the mood, enjoy NAKED WEDNESDAYS at The Swimming Pool
Going on elsewhere...
If you are having a party or event somewhere else on H2G2, let me know and I'll put it here for everyone to see!
Read The Quest by sea--As seen in the Post!
If you would like to book a suite, a room, or maybe even the entire Palace , click here.
If you've ever felt the need to flatter someone by embarassing them, the Roast is the best place to bring them!! Set the Roastee up in the center of the room, and surround them with tons of their closest friends, sharing all the great memories and funny stories with each other! (I also happen to think it's a bit of a compliment ). So, check out all the Roastees from the past and go to The Manager's Office to set up a Roast for one of your friends now!
Roast 1 -- Ex-Rambling!
Roast 2 -- Red Dog!!
The Chaps Club has gotten too big to be contained solely within the Hot Spot, so Red Dog has set up their very own page!! To find out more about the Chaps, clickhere!
THE HOT SPOT STAFF
The best H2G2 has to offer!!
- Club GM--Apollo Find him in his office.
- Receptionist--sea Sitting ever-gracefully at her desk.
- Bouncer--Uncle Heavy aka DJ Daddypants, patrolling the Hot Spot
- Barkeep--Dancer Lurking somewhere in the bar.
- Head Chef--Croz Working wonders in the Hot Spot's Restaurant.
- Gardener--Titania Tending her garden and all the little fairies.
- Lifeguard--Lord Smooth Watching the The Swimming Pool.
- Forest Ranger--Elly Patrolling The Hiking Trail and The Campground.
- Groundskeeper--Caper Plip Watching over (and of course playing a few sets on) the tennis courts.
- DJ--Witty Ditty Spinnin' the tunes for the Hot Spot...look for her in the Velvet Lounge.
- Pub Dog--Red Dog Fount at the Chaps Club (or at the desk begging sea for a biscuit ).
more to come...If you would like to apply for an open position, or even create a new one, click here.