A Conversation for Role Playing: The Last Voyage of the Mary Celeste

Under the Couch *scary music plays*

Post 1

Jade (Like a lithium flower just about to bloom... She's incredible math.) and Thras (the token dragon dæmon)

Here we go!!! Someone else want to give us a feel of the scenery under here...?


Under the Couch *scary music plays*

Post 2

soeasilyamused, or sea

*we have entered a rather fascinating cavern, whose opening is located under the couch in the post-game party room. the walls and floor are made of extremely smooth marble, reminiscent of the cave on Brontital in the original HHGTTG radio broadcasts, except that it has been made into stairs in an effort to improve traction. the stairs go down as far as the eye can see, which isn't very far, since the entire cave gets very, very dark down towards the bottom. the cave is rather chilly, but not dank as most caves are*

this is an odd cave. smiley - erm why marble? i wonder where it goes....

good? smiley - smiley


Under the Couch *scary music plays*

Post 3

soeasilyamused, or sea



*sorry, the FLOOR has been made into stairs...*



smiley - blush


Under the Couch *scary music plays*

Post 4

Arlecchino (school gets in the way)

*Dressed as Pippin Took, bumps into the whole group from behind, sending everyone tumbling down the stairs*


Under the Couch *scary music plays*

Post 5

soeasilyamused, or sea

ouch! oof

*THUD*

ack! oww!

*SMACK*

*the group continues to tumble down the stairs until the stairs curve. they then encounter the wall, which stops their descent. they are left in a jumble of bodies against the wall*

owwwwwwwwwww.....


Under the Couch *scary music plays*

Post 6

Mac (having trouble typing with a pug dog in his lap)

*calls to adventurers under the couch* Um, guys, have you thought this through? You are entering a subbasment beneith one of my games - the landscape is probably influenced by MY subconscious. Doesn't that scare you?


Under the Couch *scary music plays*

Post 7

Gw7en, Voice of Chaos (Classic)

They don't seem scared at all, Mac. Although, they may need a guide...

*gestures to indicate that this would be Mac's position, then follows the rest - more sedately - down the stairs, her tight black leather skirt morphing in tight black leather pants and her heels becoming much more practical boots*

G7


Under the Couch *scary music plays*

Post 8

Arlecchino (school gets in the way)

Ummm... Sorry. Did anyone pack any food? I mean, we've had breakfast, but what about second breakfast?


Under the Couch *scary music plays*

Post 9

Jade (Like a lithium flower just about to bloom... She's incredible math.) and Thras (the token dragon dæmon)

*suddenly has elf ears and a lovely light blue elf warrior outfit wiv a quiver of arrows. an' a Legolas braid on the left side oh her head*

...Or secondsies? I dun't think they know about those... *lightly cuffs Arl/Pippin on the pointy ear and smiley - elf grins*


Under the Couch *scary music plays*

Post 10

Arlecchino (school gets in the way)

*confused* Are you playing Legolas or Merriadoc???


Under the Couch *scary music plays*

Post 11

Jade (Like a lithium flower just about to bloom... She's incredible math.) and Thras (the token dragon dæmon)

Kind of a bit of both, I think. But a female, definately. And with quite a bit more of a sence of humour.

I thought it'd be fun.

smiley - biggrin


Under the Couch *scary music plays*

Post 12

Gw7en, Voice of Chaos (Classic)

JJ has created a brand new Tolkien-esque character it seems. smiley - winkeye

Well, only fitting I suppose. There were very few leather clad women in Tolkien that I remember either. smiley - devil

*hands out sandwiches from a pack that appears on her back* I'm not entirely sure what kind they are, but they seem to be edible...

G7


Under the Couch *scary music plays*

Post 13

soeasilyamused, or sea

*debates becoming a cute elfin creature, a leather-clad warrioress, or some other fantasy creation*

*decides to stay just plain sea*

smiley - biggrin


Under the Couch *scary music plays*

Post 14

Yowuzupman- New Top Speed 122 (thats mph you metric fools)


Under the Couch *scary music plays*

Post 15

Arlecchino (school gets in the way)

Do you mean the Aragorn's sword from the book, or the one from the movie?

smiley - tongueout


Under the Couch *scary music plays*

Post 16

Gw7en, Voice of Chaos (Classic)

Hullo, Yow. Care for a sandwich? *carefully steps to the side away from the sword, just in case smiley - winkeye*

G7


Under the Couch *scary music plays*

Post 17

Disembodied Voice

'Ooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...'


Under the Couch *scary music plays*

Post 18

Jade (Like a lithium flower just about to bloom... She's incredible math.) and Thras (the token dragon dæmon)

If I was anything less than an elf, I think I'd be scared right now...

*pulls out an arrow and notches it on her bow*


Yeah! I'm Legolas (otherworldly beauty and grace) + Merry (sense of humour and a disturbing love of mushrooms) + being female (otherworldly and grace, only now squared) = JJ the extremely cor smiley - elf-type person!!!


Under the Couch *scary music plays*

Post 19

Gw7en, Voice of Chaos (Classic)

smiley - laugh

Well, that's not the kind of disembodied voice you hear everyday. Unless you're us. smiley - winkeye

*brings out an electric torch which she has to shake several times to get it to light, then scans the paths available to the intrepid explorers*

Well, ladies and gents, which way shall it be?

G7


Under the Couch *scary music plays*

Post 20

Yowuzupman- New Top Speed 122 (thats mph you metric fools)

Well, down of course!


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more