A Conversation for H2G2 Space Centre

Hangar Infinity-Where Destiny Lies

Post 141

Afgncaap5

smiley - smiley

This is fun. So, when do you start fightin the heroes? I wanna see this fight.


Hangar Infinity-Where Destiny Lies

Post 142

Garius Lupus

[Bing Bong}

*The door is opened to reveal another man in a pizza-delivery uniform (matching Gorgolax's), carrying another stack of pizza boxes. He notices Gorgolax and smiles*

Looks like I got the right place, finally. I would have been here sooner but I got lost. I think I should have turned right at hangar 127 instead of left. Anyway, the pizzas are still hot because of these new ever-warm (tm) boxes from CLI.

* Puts down pizza boxes next to the now almost empty previous ones, and walks over to Gorgolax.*


Hangar Infinity-Where Destiny Lies

Post 143

The Corrupt One (MIA)

*Corrupt, reading the previous forum postings, bursts out laughing so hard in real life that she can't hold it in and publicly humiliates herself in the Career Center at school. Aggghh. But that WAS funny...especially what you did to Kudos and poor Zeb's outbursts. Just had to mention that, even though I'm not technically in the hangar. smiley - winkeye*


Hangar Infinity-Where Destiny Lies

Post 144

HappyDude

'mmmm' Pizza Good. smiley - bigeyes


Hangar Infinity-Where Destiny Lies

Post 145

Lord Byancbaldich a.k.a. Ancba, posting as Flopsy the Catrabbit coz he's in the Unknown Regions

[A six-foot-tall young woman and a slightly shorter, red-haired boy, both in pizza delivery costumes, enter with more pizza]

[Boy] [The voice of the Pimple-Faced Kid in "The Simpsons"] Pizza for STUMPED.

[Ancba] Thank you.

[Ancba takes out a scanner and makes a show of scanning the pizza.]

There are no known dangers in this pizza. [He walks over to the Krymla Leader] Look.

[He surreptitiously shows the result to Krymla: The display shows images of the girl and the Jedi YK next to each other. The vertical locations of head, all facial features, shoulders, knees, waist, and ankles are precisely the same for both]


Hangar Infinity-Where Destiny Lies

Post 146

The Masque of the Red..., Emperor of Planet X

I'm very suspicious about that Vogon and that Mr. Hyde character. Since when does CLI sell equipment to pizza delivery people? Especially to Vogons?

I've got a bad feeling about this. That Vogon reminds me of someone...


Hangar Infinity-Where Destiny Lies

Post 147

Big Bad Werewolf

*Wolfs another slice of pizza and looks at the delivery people.*

Yes, something funny there.


Hangar Infinity-Where Destiny Lies

Post 148

NYC Student - The innocent looking one =P

*NYC takes more than his fair share of pizzas and retreats to a corner in a pile of his stuff*

anybody who gives me food is okay by me. I've never had any trouble with food... well... except for that time... and THAT time...

well, maybe as long as the vogon keeps speaking in prose, I'll be okay.


Hangar Infinity-Where Destiny Lies

Post 149

Yowuzupman- New Top Speed 122 (thats mph you metric fools)

I don't quite recall ordering this many pizzas......



do you?


Hangar Infinity-Where Destiny Lies

Post 150

NYC Student - The innocent looking one =P

who cares? pizza is pizza, and I'm hungry.


Hangar Infinity-Where Destiny Lies

Post 151

Yowuzupman- New Top Speed 122 (thats mph you metric fools)

true, true, what a bud?


Hangar Infinity-Where Destiny Lies

Post 152

Amy the Ant - High Manzanilla of the Church of the Stuffed Olive

{Bing Bong}

Here's the coleslaw and diet Coke we forgot to send with the pizza's. smiley - smiley


Hangar Infinity-Where Destiny Lies

Post 153

Afgncaap5



Hey, Mare! Isn't this great? The only delivery job that's ever gotten me this close to a STUMPED operation. Maybe I can pick up a few pointers and get put on a construction fleet.


Hangar Infinity-Where Destiny Lies

Post 154

Uncle Heavy [sic]

*Bing-Bong*
*The hangar door opens, and a wizend indian man steps through, carrying two steaming plastic bags, dripping with grease. He wears sandals with socks and a turban*

'Hello' he says 'here is the curry you ordered my friends. That will be two ninety-nine.'

*He hands over the bags, which threaten to ignite the atmosphere*


Hangar Infinity-Where Destiny Lies

Post 155

Amy the Ant - High Manzanilla of the Church of the Stuffed Olive

Pssst. Hey! It's Mae (as in West) not mare (as in horse).


Hangar Infinity-Where Destiny Lies

Post 156

Yowuzupman- New Top Speed 122 (thats mph you metric fools)

observes the ever increasing numbers of delivery people from his vantage point and notices that even the curry delivery person is wearing the same uniform as the rest


Hangar Infinity-Where Destiny Lies

Post 157

Afgncaap5

Sorry, Mae. My hands slipped.



I need to get one of these for my house.


Hangar Infinity-Where Destiny Lies

Post 158

The Krylma Leader

*Has been carefully watching the delivery people for a while*


Okay, I can understand all the pizza. I ordered "...as much as all of your delivery people could carry." But the curry? Something strange is going on. And that Vogon looks suspiciously familiar. In fact, there's something familiar about all of these delivery-people. Perhaps...


*Noticed the parts of the machines that the Vogon took the pictures of. Sees the counter, which is now down to an even 200. KL looks at the Vogon, and peers at it. He snatches the napkin, signs his name on it, and gives the napkin back. The Vogon looks at the napkin with a broad grin, and salutes KL. The Vogon leans uncomfortably close to the Vogon, and an evil smile spreads across his face*

Gorgolax, I don't suppose you could tell me what delivery company you're with, could you?


Hangar Infinity-Where Destiny Lies

Post 159

Uncle Heavy [sic]

*Looks defeated for a moment. Brightens*

Curried pizza? Just like mother used to make, yar?

Yum yum. And my own brand of keema naan.


Hangar Infinity-Where Destiny Lies

Post 160

The Krylma Leader

*Glares at Goriff*

My mother never fed me pizza, curried or otherwise. The closest thing I had to it was the occasional gyro. Other than that, we mainly ate seafood.

*KL pulls out his sword, slowly, and arms his snowzar*

So, I don't suppose any of you would mind explaining to me just why none of you are leaving? Do you want a tip?


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more