A Conversation for H2G2 Space Centre

Hangar Infinity-Where Destiny Lies

Post 81

Emar, the Flying Misfit... Yes, seriously, he's back...

DAMN SIMUPOST!!


Hangar Infinity-Where Destiny Lies

Post 82

HappyDude

The echoing sound of Happy giggleing can be heard floating around the room smiley - tongueout


Hangar Infinity-Where Destiny Lies

Post 83

soeasilyamused, or sea

*evillene remedies the situation and runs over to give yowuzupman a big flaming hug*


Hangar Infinity-Where Destiny Lies

Post 84

NYC Student - The innocent looking one =P

[NYC] you call THIS remedying the situation? I'm still in flames!

[evillene] suck it up and move on, dork boy...

[NYC] that's it! you're going to PAY for that!

*NYC tackles evillene. the other villians watch the nice light show*


Hangar Infinity-Where Destiny Lies

Post 85

HappyDude

Happy stops gigleing as he is suddanly very jelous smiley - sadface

In his role as H2G2 Space Center's Fire Chief he grabs the nearest fire extingusher and puts all the fires out.
(For those of you who haven't realized it this forum is being held within the confines of the H2G2 Space Center and Fire Chief HappyDude would appreciate it if you were all carful about what you set fire to smiley - winkeye).


Hangar Infinity-Where Destiny Lies

Post 86

HappyDude

Happy hides again


Hangar Infinity-Where Destiny Lies

Post 87

soeasilyamused, or sea

*sea rolls her eyes. she lets them fight a bit longer so they are properly charred, then puts out the fire with a small rainstorm. the two crispy-fried villains continue to fight*


Hangar Infinity-Where Destiny Lies

Post 88

soeasilyamused, or sea

err... curses! simulposts will be the death of me!!! oh well, i doused them for no reason then. it was fun.


Hangar Infinity-Where Destiny Lies

Post 89

The Krylma Leader

*KL exits the Draco, and goes over the last touches of his machine. He smiles, and turns to make an announcement, but stops as he sees the charred, soggy, and bruised supervillains. KL sighs and walks over to them*

Okay, look, I know you're bored, but CHOPPERS is going to show up soon! Don't you think we should at least *look* like some kind of terrifying united foe?

*Points at the rat-ants and rabbits who are still training hard*

See them? They're training. They practice their moves. Granted, that's what you do, but it kind of spoils the effect if you have to go to the sick bay everytime you get to play a little target practice.

In other words, settle down. It's now time for me to give away the critical info of the plot so that the hiding Kudos will be able to at least attempt to think of something mean to do to my plan.

*Motions to the spot behind the ship where he saw Kudos hiding while he was doing a basic hull inspection. Wonders if Kudos *really* wants to rejoin STUMPED*

In any event, while my securibots explain the situation to Kudos,...

*A thump is heard from behind the ship, and an alien yelp of pain is emitted*

...I'll tell you everything that's important for you to know. First,...

*Thump, then yelp*

...I definitely expect the heroes to be ready with some kind of plan while I begin the biggest,...

*Thump, yelp*

...possibly most terrifying...

*Thump, yelp*

...scheme to date. Now, you minions are extremely powerful fighting forces when you set your minds to it,...

*Thump, yelp*

...but you're still probably not enough for all of CHOPPERS, plus whatever other fighters they could scratch up. This is why...

*Thump, yelp*

...I have invited the Killer Rabbits of Mt. SandEverest and the Rat-Ants of the Aroma Cafe's Majick Forest to this little party.

*Motions to the two new armies, and waits for the polite applause to die down. Thump, yelp*

Now, this plan is a very interesting one. It will not give us control of much more of h2g2 than we already have,...

*Thump, yelp*

...but it will provide us with an even larger fighting force than we have. Imagine, if you will,...

*Thumpe, yelp*

...what would happen if, along with STUMPED, every one of my evil plans...

*Thump, yelp*

...was backed by the killer rabbits,...

*Thump, yelp*

...the rat-ants, ...

*Thump, yelp*

...*AND* (and this is the impressive part), the entire ARMY OF THE KRYLMA?

*Pulls aside a massive curtain that has been hiding most of the machine. Words fail to really describe the ominous feeling of the device that looks like a mix of a television, a movie theatre, a rift-maker, an espresso machine, complete with wires attached to a gigantic S30 donut. The machine is humming, and a huge gate on it is closed, but a small timer is next to it*

This is a brand new invention of mine. I call it "The Cinematic Alternator"!!! This machine will open up a rift through all realities, and create a gap wide enough for my old army (back when I was a character in the movie TDANE) to come through! This army will be a force terrible to behold, terrible to fight! CHOPPERS will be reduced to ashes! First the realm of movies...TOMORROW THE WORLD!

*Waits for the polite clapping to die down. Thump, yelp*

Now, all we have to do is set this up so that we've got some kind of timing device. Let's start the count down at...oh, let's make it be 250. If we post really slowly, it'll give the heroes a lot of time to get here for the climactic battle.


Hangar Infinity-Where Destiny Lies

Post 90

Emar, the Flying Misfit... Yes, seriously, he's back...

Emar: 250 postings? My amazing mathematical genius tells me that that would give us 'till posting #339. A lot can happen between now and then, so your plan should prove interesting...



Emar:...WAIT a minute! INTERESTING plans usually involve ME getting beaten up! That's BAD!

<...Zeb, meanwhile, prepares to blast assorted other villains wit-...>

Emar: CUT IT OUT, ZEB!! Krymla said "no more fighting." We've only got 249 postings left, so we can't waste them with our usual "A whacks B"-"B recovers and whacks A back" format.

Zeb(disappointed): Awww, man.

Emar(to others): It's amazing how he sometimes listens to me.


Hangar Infinity-Where Destiny Lies

Post 91

The Krylma Leader

No, I didn't mean 250 posts, I meant just starting a countdown at 250. Or, we *could* do the posts, but that would give the heroes way too much time.

*Looks at the timer, which is down to 247...246...245...*

Everyone, get in your places!


Hangar Infinity-Where Destiny Lies

Post 92

HappyDude

Happy reapaers wearing full BioHazard outfit with a cuirass and gorget over the Bio suit and carrying a Plasma Pike smiley - bigeyes


Hangar Infinity-Where Destiny Lies

Post 93

HappyDude

I'm ready - hows the countdown doing ?


Hangar Infinity-Where Destiny Lies

Post 94

Emar, the Flying Misfit... Yes, seriously, he's back...

Zeb: Oh, the countdown seems to be going nicely...

Hangar Computer(in recorded, female voice): Cinematic Alternator activation in....two HUNDRED forty-TWO SEconds...two FORTY-one...

Zeb: Hey, the computer talks like my answering machine.


Hangar Infinity-Where Destiny Lies

Post 95

Dream (keeper of nightmares)

*comes running in flustered* what do I do! What do I do! Oh gosh I hate being new!... Wait that ryhms.. *slaps herself* Ok much better. What do i need to do!?


Hangar Infinity-Where Destiny Lies

Post 96

Yowuzupman- New Top Speed 122 (thats mph you metric fools)

thanx, evillene

Dream just act like you know what your doing





I'm hoping this hanger was reinforced so that it's impossible to teleport in, you did do that right?


Hangar Infinity-Where Destiny Lies

Post 97

Yowuzupman- New Top Speed 122 (thats mph you metric fools)



Intelligence reports they might try to come through the celing


Hangar Infinity-Where Destiny Lies

Post 98

Dream (keeper of nightmares)

act like I know what I'm doing... right no prob. *pulls out the only weapons she seems to have at the moment a knife and a towel* * uses the towel like a bandana and wraps it around her head, Holds the knife ready to fight* *Ponders this for a moment, drops the knife and disapears in search of a better weapon* Comes back better prepared with a machine gun and plenty of bullets.* Sorry I'm a little old fashion. smiley - smiley


Hangar Infinity-Where Destiny Lies

Post 99

Yowuzupman- New Top Speed 122 (thats mph you metric fools)

anybody got the count untill the thing is operational?



Just in case........


Hangar Infinity-Where Destiny Lies

Post 100

Emar, the Flying Misfit... Yes, seriously, he's back...

Emar: Dream, since H2G2 is based on the HitchHiker series, you're probably better off using your towel for a weapon.





Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more