A Conversation for H2G2 Space Centre

Hangar Infinity-Where Destiny Lies

Post 41

NYC Student - The innocent looking one =P

having never left NYC except to go to similar cities in Europe, what would our stereotype be?


Hangar Infinity-Where Destiny Lies

Post 42

soeasilyamused, or sea

[sea] good point.

[evillene] we're working on killing off all the airheads around here so we won't have those outbursts anymore.

[sea] we're almost through with our hit list.

[evillene] and the attacks are occurring less and less frequently.

[sea] so in our free time... we go to the shooting range to work on our aim. and our tans.

[evillene] all in all, life is good.


Hangar Infinity-Where Destiny Lies

Post 43

soeasilyamused, or sea

[sea] er....

[evillene] weapons obsessives. *hint, hint*


Hangar Infinity-Where Destiny Lies

Post 44

Emar, the Flying Misfit... Yes, seriously, he's back...

Zeb: The sterotypical New Yorker can be one of two things, NYC...

#1: A privilaged, jaded kinda guy. The type who thinks that he/she is the stuff simply because they live in the area. The "I am within bus riding distance of Broadway and Madison Avenue, therefore you small-town losers must bow before me!" type.

#2: The angry, pushy, "Hey! I'm walkin' here!" type. The kinda guy who shoves you outta his way (ie, off the sidewalk and into the street). THIS is the type of New Yorker *I* most admire!



Emar: Don't forget the stereotypical New York immigrants, who drive cabs and speak with accents, Zeb.


Hangar Infinity-Where Destiny Lies

Post 45

Big Bad Werewolf

*Boards the ship and discretely makes the improvements to the aiming systems. Even more discretely installs a new secret weapon based on zorkish technology.*


Hangar Infinity-Where Destiny Lies

Post 46

NYC Student - The innocent looking one =P

#1: sounds like a commuter to me, or one of those freakish people on the East Side who bring all their children to private schools and never use public transportation anyway... (and we're ALL within bus distance of B'way and Madison)

#2: of course it would help if we didn't have hideously overweight small-town tourists walking side-by-side in threes, stopping in the middle of the sidewalk to take pictures of taxis... my kingdom for a hand grenade...

and how many secret weapons can these ships hold? how many secret weapons do we need? do they REALLY need to be secrets?


Hangar Infinity-Where Destiny Lies

Post 47

Big Bad Werewolf

Sorry - classified information. smiley - winkeye


Hangar Infinity-Where Destiny Lies

Post 48

Lord Byancbaldich a.k.a. Ancba, posting as Flopsy the Catrabbit coz he's in the Unknown Regions

[enters on a hoverchair with Flopsy in his lap]

Greetings. What are we doing here?


Hangar Infinity-Where Destiny Lies

Post 49

Emar, the Flying Misfit... Yes, seriously, he's back...

Emar: Hey, mister Byanbal-...uhhh, Ancba: What's this "Flopsy" thing? Is it like that cat/rabbit thing in Tenchi Muyo, or what?


Hangar Infinity-Where Destiny Lies

Post 50

Dream (keeper of nightmares)

Speaking of stereotypes... I live in Arkansas. I'd never be caught dead in wranglers. and I typically refrain from using words such as ya'll Or yuns. and I've never slept with any of my "kinfolks". Or any of the other terrible things people associate with us Arkansan Hicks! Oh never ate road kill either!.


Hangar Infinity-Where Destiny Lies

Post 51

soeasilyamused, or sea

*sea forgets what she was going to say*


Hangar Infinity-Where Destiny Lies

Post 52

Yowuzupman- New Top Speed 122 (thats mph you metric fools)

I'm from DC and I'm not black................................. but I wear black clothes and hang w/the goths so I guess you could call me the stereotype DC White Guy, and no I have not shot people in cold blood so there!


Hangar Infinity-Where Destiny Lies

Post 53

soeasilyamused, or sea

[sea].........so a goth who listens to creed?

[evillene] that is pretty random...


Hangar Infinity-Where Destiny Lies

Post 54

Yowuzupman- New Top Speed 122 (thats mph you metric fools)

and metallica, everlast, sevendust, alice in chains, techno........................................ Hey, what can I say? I like lots of different music


Hangar Infinity-Where Destiny Lies

Post 55

HappyDude

smiley - bigeyes


Hangar Infinity-Where Destiny Lies

Post 56

Emar, the Flying Misfit... Yes, seriously, he's back...

Zeb: Shut up, Happy Dude.


Hangar Infinity-Where Destiny Lies

Post 57

Yowuzupman- New Top Speed 122 (thats mph you metric fools)

looks like happy's high!!!!!!!!!!


Hangar Infinity-Where Destiny Lies

Post 58

Dream (keeper of nightmares)

So you like metallica? Do you like black sabbath also?


Hangar Infinity-Where Destiny Lies

Post 59

Yowuzupman- New Top Speed 122 (thats mph you metric fools)

I don't listen to them much but I do like them


Hangar Infinity-Where Destiny Lies

Post 60

Yowuzupman- New Top Speed 122 (thats mph you metric fools)

I don't listen to them much but I do like them


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more