A Conversation for Silver Sword - Heroville Town Square

"Rx & Bombardier"

Post 381

The Artist Formerly Known as Nerd42

what the heck was the point of that "..." ???


"Rx & Bombardier"

Post 382

Thorn

: *sulking*/"skulking about... smiley - laugh


"Rx & Bombardier"

Post 383

Thorn

: Anole, Nerd42, everybody! my entry got approved and it's on the front-page (today anyway) smiley - cool- depends on when you guys get to it. There'll still be a link somewhere (near?) my personal page, I think.


"Rx & Bombardier"

Post 384

Thorn

[Sharp]: "Yeah! Alright!!" smiley - biggrin


"Rx & Bombardier"

Post 385

The Artist Formerly Known as Nerd42

congrats, but unfortunately I missed it. What was it about?


"Rx & Bombardier"

Post 386

Thorn

It was about nifty ways to spatially deal w/the unique set of problems that are associated with "transporting a large stringed instrument." The smiley - cool part is that they really work...


"Rx & Bombardier"

Post 387

Thorn

[Sharp]: *puts on spiffy new 'armored duds'* to go with the tailed-long coat. "Nice."
: Enter the 'iron-(clad)' mage. smiley - laugh: smiley - erm, but seriously, it's all light weight 'metal plated' armor.


"Rx & Bombardier"

Post 388

Thorn

[Sharp]: *struggling not to fall over, on a wrickety old ladder, reaching top shelf (of an insanely tall seeming 'bookcase' fullo stuff)*

"'Ey, Aeryn, can ye help me o'er here w/ a few of these boxes? I wonder where Anole's at?"

*Jury-rigs a pulley system to form some sorta 'rudimentary dumbwaiter.'*

"I need somebody to lower these down to one at-a-time (and also, smiley - grovel, please don't make me have to look down smiley - ok?)"

*lowers one of the box/crate-ish looking storage-packages down by the rope-pulley* carefully.


"Rx & Bombardier"

Post 389

Thorn

[Sharp]: Except, there isn't anyone around to lower it to.
*falls off of the ladder, managing to injure himself somewhat in the fall*
"Ye-ahhhh!"
}Whamph!{
"I'm smiley - ok."
*sighs glumly*
Sharp sits there on one of the steps, brooding over the altogether mysterious disappearance of his business partner Anole and also of his friend Aeryn leaving town in frustration with the bickering of the quest-ers at the cathedral. The toadstool-gnome sets down to sulk along next to him.
smiley - sadface


"Rx & Bombardier"

Post 390

Thorn

[Sharp]: smiley - musicalnote: *sits there, playing some sort of proto-predeccessor to a harmonica*
smiley - musicalnote

"..."


"Rx & Bombardier"

Post 391

Thorn

[Sharp]: (To the potted-plantgnome): "I dunno...say, what you think?"
*muses a bit*


"Rx & Bombardier"

Post 392

Thorn

[Sharp]: (To the gnome, one smiley - erm, -both of him smiley - online2long): *smiley - cdouble*
"y'know, I getthe-feeling that one-day I'mgonna look backand regret-this..."

*falls asleep sitting upright.*
smiley - zzz


"Rx & Bombardier"

Post 393

Thorn

: I guess you could say that my character has a rather low "Pan Galactic Gargle-Blaster" tolerance level (mayhap only 1 or 2 tops, then past that, he goes out like a light. smiley - yikes.


"Rx & Bombardier"

Post 394

Thorn

Next day:
[Sharp]: *Wakes up with a killer headache.*
*smiley - headhurts*


"Rx & Bombardier"

Post 395

Thorn

[Sharp]: The birds' chirping outside wracks his 'poor-throbbing head' more smiley - doh.
*pulls out a blunderbuss*
}Ker-Pow!{
(shouts): "Lemme alone, smiley - ok?!"
(then adds in feebly): "Ooh, my achin' head..."
There is heard a knocking upon the shop-doors. A loud resounding sort of knocking. The person outside is using the ceremonial door-knocker to bang against the plate.
*Sharp buries his head in a pillow*
The person outside begins to hit their fist against the door.
}Thud!{ }Thud!{
[Sharp]: "Who is it (& also, I have a smiley - hangover, smiley - wah)?"
The thudding stops.
*pauses. He cannot hear if there was any response.*
The knocking continues
smiley - grr
*opens the door abruptly*
"Go the h*ll away! Alright?!"
*notices it is just someone who wishes to buy perhaps nae so much as a few pieces of merchandise*
(Ack! smiley - footinmouth): "Oh, (smiley - footinmouth, I'm smiley - sorry), You're a customer...Oh, do please come in then..."


"Rx & Bombardier"

Post 396

Thorn

: Where is everyone?


"Rx & Bombardier"

Post 397

Anole

"I'm here."</></>


"Rx & Bombardier"

Post 398

Thorn

: smiley - doh, that's smiley - cool.
[Sharp]: "Tell me, -I'm wondering, I really am hoping that I didn't do or say anything too dumb or smiley - silly while I was drunk earlier (smiley - hangover + 1 walloper of a headache)."
...smiley - huh


"Rx & Bombardier"

Post 399

Anole

I didn't bother oto read the blog</>


"Rx & Bombardier"

Post 400

Thorn

: I don't mean to sound the neophyte, but-smiley - erm, what's a 'blog' ?
smiley - huh


Key: Complain about this post