A Conversation for Silver Sword - Heroville Town Square

"Rx & Bombardier"

Post 441

Anole

smiley - rofl</>


"Rx & Bombardier"

Post 442

Skandranon the Black Gryphon, Special Forces Commander of the A.M.C.G.

[Male Shadow Elven Wizard Skan Rashkae]
[Skan Rashkae]: Did I miss much? Nice ship. Dry docked? Or is it an airship?


"Rx & Bombardier"

Post 443

Thorn

: Tobias and I were arguing again, so don't be totally surprised if somebody tries to lay siege/burn down the shop later... (You never know).
[Sharp]: "Ah yes, hello Skan... Oh that."
*here Sharp lights up with smiley - bigeyes*
"It is both; that is how would one say,- a 'drydocked airship'."
*Does a smiley - winkeye.*
"Would you like to take lodging with us? Our previous tenant left a long time ago, and the rent really isn't very much."

*Starts to give a tour*
"Everything in this shop, you will find- can be accessed via well hidden trapdoors: that includes lofts/studio apartments... since it was a fort built into an ancient, gnarled and I daresay fire resistant tree. You will find my workshop... over here. It is the turf-hut in back on the first floor."

*Asks Anole to please continue the tour with the second floor (since that is mostly his territory) and that he will meet them again later on the third floor study.*
: smiley - ok? smiley - laughsmiley - laugh


"Rx & Bombardier"

Post 444

Anole

[Anole] finishes the tour that Sharp started*


"Rx & Bombardier"

Post 445

Thorn

: Thanks. *Attempts to finish putting out fires started by having my NPC be part of a Fullmetal Alchemist spoof* ... Ecg and Arc... gave people a headache, etc. Oops. smiley - blushsmiley - blush


"Rx & Bombardier"

Post 446

Thorn

: Oops, I forgot to tie these two thoughts together, still early in the morning, but if I don't act fast I might very well get banned from h2g2... by h2g2 smiley - blue ... that was my Magician's Guild character I was referring to. -smiley - sorry


"Rx & Bombardier"

Post 447

Thorn

: I think Nerd42 & Tobias'd calm down/smiley - cheerup [if]... they had said the quest really wasn't going so well pace-wise and could kinda really use a warrior (or two... or 3). <- Also, this is kinda a >Hint< .


"Rx & Bombardier"

Post 448

Anole

smiley - rofl Sure I get the hint</>


"Rx & Bombardier"

Post 449

Skandranon the Black Gryphon, Special Forces Commander of the A.M.C.G.

Should I follow his example?


"Rx & Bombardier"

Post 450

Thorn

: Thank you! smiley - biggrin + a *sigh of relief* , etc. ^_^;


"Rx & Bombardier"

Post 451

Thorn

smiley - skull
A sign up on the far wall says "Seaweed Gargle: It'll cure what aills you."
There is a bowl full of green and leafy powdered jerky-like stuff on a small round table on a three legged stand nearby it.
smiley - hangover


"Rx & Bombardier"

Post 452

Thorn

A path to the back of the shop,- where Sharp's workshop is located,- has now been opened by moving the pile of siorganized clutter that had been blocking it before.


"Rx & Bombardier"

Post 453

Thorn

: Stupid typo. smiley - doh I had meant 'disorganized'. Oops.


"Rx & Bombardier"

Post 454

Anole

True, oops</>


"Rx & Bombardier"

Post 455

The Artist Formerly Known as Nerd42

Yeah, the quest ISN'T going so well, pace-wise. I was hoping we'd be at least over the mountains months ago smiley - laughsmiley - rofl
smiley - towelNerd42


"Rx & Bombardier"

Post 456

Anole

Oh well. Live and learn.</>


"Rx & Bombardier"

Post 457

Thorn

: And there is also the matter of that lake, for later,- yes?


"Rx & Bombardier"

Post 458

Thorn

The sign by the seaweed gargle has now been adjusted so as to read "it'll cure what ales you" so that the play on words can be made more apparent.


"Rx & Bombardier"

Post 459

Anole

[Anole]*an explosion erupts from the second floor, and Anole falls out the window*
Remind me to never mix those to herbs together again.


"Rx & Bombardier"

Post 460

Thorn

[Sharp]: "Okay,- I will. We should right it down on the wall poster in the hallway, partway up the spiral stair."

*Looks at the light coming down from the hole in the wall,- bits of dust clearing lazily from the bit of a smash through the floor.*

"We'll have to get the boards and nails ready; Looks like I might be needing to hire that dwarven carpenter again."

*Fiddles with an abacus and jots down a guess at the repair cost using a quill-pen*

"Carry the one and... aha,- there we go. No matter, could kind of use a sun-roof for the time being. [Are] You alright?"


Key: Complain about this post