A Conversation for Silver Sword - Heroville Town Square

"Rx & Blambadier"

Post 481

Thorn

[Sharp]: *Stops in the middle of what he had been doing* "Brain in a jar? I suppose that... can you have it think things for you?"

*continues tidying and straightens an uneven frame to a picture on the wall*

"Anole and I had been experimenting. I don't remember what it was on... maybe about finding a way to contain an explosion in a bag... for later one time only use... but I don't remember. In any event, one of those things made a huge mess. Have you been on a hot-air balloon ride before Gandark? Maybe somebody could talk King Michael into funding to make one. I don't know. Seeing a place from higher up might show some different things from the ground, or I may have heard a few things at the inn."

*Bottles are lined up again. Baskets are labeled. Boxes still remain untidy though*


"Rx & Blambadier"

Post 482

The Artist Formerly Known as Nerd42

[Gandark] yeah it would think things for you and stuff. some of them were kinda evil though and made you think things for them instead.

[Gandark] (about the balloon thing) yeah balloons are ok i guess but airships are more practical.
smiley - towelNerd42


"Rx & Blambadier"

Post 483

Thorn

[Sharp]: "Oh, I see. When I was but an apprentice people in the city near where I lived used to scare us with stories about a witch who had a kind of similar mystical device; Eyes to help her see. Not her own of course,- and I think that was the scary part."

"You're in luck today my friend, I found an unusual antique at the market awhile back, lost it and then found it again."

*Slides a box on the floor and behind the counter around toward you.*

"They say it's a medicinal teapot and that it makes healing tea. I understand it to be weaker than a health potion but the convenience of being able to make brews like that without needing special herbs..."

*Fetches a toy balloon*

"I don't know why it works either. Maybe it's the kettle itself?"
*Shrugs*


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more