I thought it was about time I got round to saying a bit more here, rather than just:
- Write introduction for h2g2 page
...which it has said since the day I arrived here.
OK, so this is where it gets tricky. What do I say about myself? Maybe it's easier to say it with Smileys?
There. That just about sums me up. Easy.
I am a guru (see shiny-silver badge over to the right somewhere). This means I hang about the site, trying to answer awkward questions about H2G2, and also helping old ladies across the road1.
If you're new to h2g2 and would like contribute something to the Edited Guide, why not Hitchhike into the Guide with a mentor?
My weekly serial Errors of Comedy appeared in The Post between 23 October, 2003 and 15 July 2004
And a big thank-you to Lentilla for providing the logo
I have worked on four University projects:
- Hoovooloo's Evolution vs. Creation project and Bossel's Radar project, in my former capacity as a subeditor.
- Sue's Human skin project, to which I contributed entries on skin cancer.
- My own Monty Python project (with a little help from other Researchers, particularly Ormondroyd; see shiny-bluey-silvery/cartoony badge over to the right somewhere).
Entries What I Wrote
In a bid to streamline this page a little, I have moved my Edited Entries to a separate page: A4003363. Although there are nearly 90 of them, only 60 are solo Entries, which means that I have a nice golden '50+' badge
Entries I Am Writing
Nothing at the moment...
- H2G2 Support
- Editorial Feedback
- GuideML special characters
- Flea Market
- English usage in the Guide
- BBCi Links
A useless place
So there you go
18 * 2 + 6 + 3 - 3 = 42
----BEGIN H2G2 CODE BLOCK----
RGB Y++ N+ SBA A+ P-:- L M s V++ E+ PR p+ a B++ [email protected] [email protected] D !T nh C+(-) m t
-----END H2G2 CODE BLOCK-----
|Messages left for this Researcher||Posted|
|Message to Volunteer - Danny B||Aug 4, 2012|
|Guru-age||Aug 17, 2011|
|Jordan here||Jul 7, 2011|
|Vip to DannyB||Jun 8, 2011|
|SEx Entries||Apr 6, 2011|
|Conversation Title||Latest Post||Latest Reply|
|A87912147 - Listed Buildings in England||No Posting||19 Hours Ago|
|A87911265 - Odonata - Dragonflies, Damselflies and Demoiselles||No Posting||23 Hours Ago|
|A87906801 - Paulton's Park, Hampshire, UK||No Posting||Yesterday|
|Announcement 2018-02-06: The Post||No Posting||2 Days Ago|
|A87911760 - Moss and Lichen - a Guide for Gardeners||No Posting||2 Days Ago|
This user has no Entry subscriptions
Most Recent Edited Entries
- How to Write a Scientific Paper
- The Munich Agreement: Peace For Our Time?
- The National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence (England and Wales)
- The Ashes, 2005 - a Snapshot of Sportsmanship
- Introducing the Showcase
- One Good Turn
- One Good Turn (UG)
- There should be a badge for it
- More Than One Way to Stretch a Cat
h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of Not Panicking Ltd. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.
"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."
This user has no Bookmarks