A Conversation for Ask h2g2

My penis and I - what do women think of penises?

Post 9281

Br Robyn Hoode - Navo - complete with theme tune

I went out with a chap who, at 14 (I was 16) had been sexually active with men since he was 13... He was pretty messed up... And still very naiive if not innocent.

I'm startin to get really annoyed with the talent (or otherwise) around here... It seems that the dribbling drunkards are the only ones that approach us gorgeous girlies (well, the gorgeous ones who arent classically 'hot'. i.e. size 10 with big boobs) ... Spilling beer while you leer... Not a good look! *bored and annoyed with boys*

When oh when will we all be happy? smiley - weird

Post 9282

Primeval Mudd (formerly Roymondo)

'When oh when will we all be happy?'

Personally, 11.00 am 20/06/2007.

But that's not relevant.

I sucked my mate's willy when I was nine years old. I had my first sexual experience (as in the first time I knew it was sexual) when I was eleven. Are we mistaken in the assumption that under age people have an innocence to protect? Personally I'm not into the under age thing (especially as I'm usually bottom: there would be something very undignified in being rodgered by a fourteen year old!) but I do sometimes wonder if we underestimate youths' sexual awareness.

Post 9283

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

Yeh... AFter all, it is 'just sex'... smiley - ermsmiley - weird hmmm....

Post 9284

I was aware of sex and had hormonally-driven impulses at an early age, though I couldnt tell you exactly when. I think all children experiment and play. I think this is healthy and normal to a degree. I dont believe that many people are emotionally ready for sexual relationships until they are well into their mid to older teens, and that maturity grows and is shaped into what will hopefully become a confident and capable sexual being through gentle experiment and tender loving care. When there is a huge divide in experience and age in a relationship particularly, I think the education and growth of the younger can be skewed.

I think 'innocence' often amounts to ignorance which is potentially dangerous in many ways. Naivety, youth, THAT kind of innocence should be grown out of naturally, not forced out at an early age. We all have bodies and should never be ashamed of them or hide them from ourselves particularly. Being aware of sex in terms of adults having loving relationships and sometimes imitating that is part of learning naturally and growing up.

I was far too young when I 'lost it'... And I regretted it and the effect it had on me and my perceptions of sex for a good five or so years afterwards. Put it this way, anyone over twenty has absolutely no right to take the consent of anyone under 15 as informed adult consent! Wish I could get my hands on the filthy git now... But I thought I was in love and I thought I was SO grown up... I'd happily kneecap the smiley - bleep!

Post 9285

But is the way you feel about that a result of the way we, as a society, perceive sex? If sex was seen as nothing more than a bit of fun that can be used for procreation would we you have the same feelings?

I regret sleeping with some of the people I've slept with but I do wonder why. If having a shag with someone was given no more importance than having a pint with someone I doubt I'd have any regrets at all.

Blimey, this is a much bigger issue than my head can get itself around.

Post 9286

I've never regretted anything in my life. smiley - erm damn.

Post 9287

I think thats one of the big differnces... whilst we as adults, can go off for a filthy weekend and 'shag' someone and get up to all mannor of things, isn't it becuase we've matured at some point we can call it a shag, and it isn't the same as 'sex' as might be viewed by a younger, innocent person? smiley - ermsmiley - huh if that kinda makes sense....

Post 9288

But kids fiddle with each other without knowing it's sexual. Why do we lose that playful approach and, when we grow up, start to see sex as an issue and give ourselves all the hang ups that come with that perception?

Post 9289

That's a good question.

I do think our culture has a lot to do with how we feel about sex. I've been brought up quite openly, seeing sex as a pleasure for two (preferably. More if you must... smiley - winkeye) loving (not necessarily in love) adults. Essentially, whether you see sex as a momentary pleasure (like a cold beer for instance) or as something that must be shared in marriage only, surely the need for the two people to be equal, more or less, is pretty fundamental. Abuse occurs when the equality is not there. When one holds more power than the other, surely? Not to say an experienced and inexperienced person shouldnt ever have sex! But it's not just about that, it's power, respect and empathy that are important.

Personally I prefer sex to be a culmination of deep emotions made physical. I like it for it's basic pleasures too though, as a single girl must. I've had my fair share of 'wanna? yeah? cool... btw, whats ur name?' situations and see no problem with it, as a mature, knowledgeable adult. I wasnt needy, dependent, unaware of what I was getting into. Inexperienced, innocent people would run a massive chance of getting themselves into difficulties one way or another doing the same thing.

Post 9290

I've never been in love with a gay man, and therefore have never had sex with someone I've been in love with, so am probably coming at this from an odd angle.

I would like to feel about sex the same way that I felt about sucking my mate when I was nine: it feels good and there's no damage done, but unfortunately I find myself regretting things that I have no real reason to regret.

Gawd, this is getting a tad confessional.

Post 9291

smiley - weirdsmiley - lovesmiley - loveblush I tend to fall in love very quickly and way way too easily (so I guess most of the time its not really* love, probably more lust),
but I'm lucky I guess... I don't suffer from regrette... dilemas, moral dilemas don't trubble me that much either.
I'm chatting to this guy... kid... boy... man... on MSN now smiley - headhurtssmiley - ermsmiley - weird

Post 9292

Oh, every experience I've ever had has made me who I am, I think regrets imply you didnt make the choices properly in first place. I strive to make sure that I MAKE all my decisions... If I dont I have no right to regret it later! But honestly, no regrets, take it all as experience and try not to make the same mistakes twice, what more can you aim for?

Sex in love is incredible, I hope all good people get to experience it.

I guess as a woman I'm coming at the conversation from a slightly different angle to a man anyway... It's basic biology, we need sex for slightly different reasons to men, and although that's becoming less of an influence on us, I think that IN GENERAL, men find 'casual' sex more fulfilling than women, certainly in the long term.

Post 9293

2legs, ur a bad, bad man. Kneel and apologise. Now!

Behave or it'll be sp*nkings in the morning! Off home now, but I'll know!

Bye all, cya tomoz as they say smiley - winkeye

Post 9294

Brown Eyed Girl

2legs, at 16 one is legal to have sexual intercourse, but I believe not with anyone more than 2 years older than one. At 18 one can spread ones seed as one will. Or two will smiley - erm So if this lad is 16 he's not legal to have sex with you.

I first became involved in sexual play at age about 11ish, it was with a female friend of mine. I haven't slept with many but there have been a few encounters I have regretted. I was 16 when I "lost it" but that was an encounter that should have waited, we didn't discuss it first, she just went ahead and I felt violated afterwards. Then there's the random encounter with a boy, which I think half came about because I was trying to convince myself I was normal - didn't work, it did nothing for me, I guess I'm gay after all!

The first time smiley - lovesmiley - loveblush and I had sex, we were both intoxicated, but it was still good; that's an encounter that I definitely do not regret.

smiley - biggrinBEG

Post 9295

See! I knew it was illegal smiley - wow and people say I've no moral fibre... I obviously have some... its just very well hidden most the time smiley - erm

Post 9296

That's not moral fibre: it's All Bran and it makes a frightful mess of the thong.

Post 9297

smiley - snorksmiley - roflsmiley - wah cor I'm bored... and hot, its humid... and I'm hungry... and I want to get a shower, and I've now got too many towels. I hope one of my new.... people Emails me soon for meeting up some time soon... waht with all these dirty naugty thoughts I've been having I recon I might need to be punished and taught a lesson smiley - handcuffs

Post 9298

My towels always seem to end up crunchy, but they're very nutricious if you chew on the corner. Loads of protein.

Post 9299

I bought some new ones... I didn't really need them but ehy were very cheap and I was buyin the new ben linen at the time from the same company so dilivery wasn't any more... six towels, egyption cotton, 5 quid smiley - erm seemed a good deal... but now I don't know which towel to use and I need a shower smiley - wah I wonder if I should save the new bedding for when one of my new.... people comes round... or do you think it'd be better using older sheets as they might... get ... dirty... ,erm>

Post 9300

Researcher 815350

Post 9288 Roymondo U1330481

>>> "But kids fiddle with each other without knowing it's sexual. Why do we lose that playful approach and, when we grow up, start to see sex as an issue and give ourselves all the hang ups that come with that perception?" <<<

Well at eight I asked how girls worked, got a proper answer, the biology of it. Apparently mum when she asked her mum, all she got told was "Don't kiss boys."

The first offer of sex, and I do mean full sex would come from another 10 year old, she lived round the corner. - I say this to get in the "she" and to say yes kids play with each other.

However I do think they know it's sexual. The word "shagging" was known to me from 8, and what it meant.

smiley - popcorn

"The playful approach."

Some of us have always seen sex as something not to be played at thankyou.

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more