A Conversation for Ask h2g2

My penis and I - what do women think of penises?

Post 9221

Primeval Mudd (formerly Roymondo)

This was going to be a right smutty post but I thought better of it.

Anybody want to spread my Marmite?

smiley - run

Dagnabbit I wish this place had normal smileys!

:oops:

Post 9222

nortirascal

smiley - magicsmiley - laugh Tsk, tsk. Such piety, (reads like pie eating)smiley - laugh. Really do have to go, thanks for being such fun everyone. Catch you later, may be you can get this thread back on track and sensible.smiley - ok

Post 9223

Br Robyn Hoode - Navo - complete with theme tune

Roymondo, I hate to disappoint you, but I cant stand Marmite... they say you love it or hate it, I hate! Mind you, it's good flavouring in tiny amounts for things like gravy... Or in a risotto...

smiley - lurk

Post 9224

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

smiley - yikessmiley - bigeyes I just got another Email... From the person who replied to my... 'add' smiley - ermsmiley - whistle climey... theres a new one smiley - run

Post 9225

filth! Filth and disgusterousness! Lucky git smiley - winkeye

Post 9226

Hoh yus... Actually... Even I w am wondering if its a good... hang on... cause its a good idea smiley - evilgrinsmiley - handcuffssmiley - run just hope we can meet up soon to try out some of these suggestions we've been at on the Emails smiley - ermsmiley - run

Post 9227

You're as bad as me... Actually no, you're much, much better smiley - winkeye You work much faster!

Post 9228

smiley - blush I can do slow too... honest ... smiley - winkeyesmiley - whistlesmiley - ermsmiley - handcuffs

Post 9229

I'm sure you can... If you're forced smiley - biggrin

Post 9230

Oh my Bob! smiley - ermsmiley - biggrinsmiley - evilgrinsmiley - yikes Blimey, kripes, smiley - erm I gotten another reply to my 'add' smiley - ermsmiley - weirdsmiley - erm how odd. smiley - erm and this time... oh well... its nice to be.... sort after smiley - snorksmiley - erm and I was being so sensible just before as well, I bought some stuff online... really boring household type things... not interesting or entertaining or fun things... just boring things for the house smiley - erm Its like busses... you wait for ages and then they all come at once... I mean come along at once... I think smiley - ermsmiley - run

Post 9231

flyingfireballxl5

i just like to say that my penis is laying to
the left its fast a sleep so be careful not to wake itsmiley - biggrinsmiley - biggrinsmiley - winkeye

Post 9232

Haaaa! You poor thing, what you gonna do? *sigh* struggle on eh? Push on through? Stand firm? Remain upright in the face of adversity?

Post 9233

smiley - roflsmiley - biggrinsmiley - yikes holy BoB... another two replys to my add smiley - ermsmiley - blush kripes smiley - erm jeepers gosh and golly smiley - ermsmiley - blushsmiley - handcuffs I didnt' realise there were quite so many people round ease parts interested in .... smiley - handcuffssmiley - bruisedsmiley - evilgrinsmiley - erm blimey smiley - run

Post 9234

nortirascal

I'm not interested, 2legs, so not one of the many!smiley - tongueout
I have a senile penis, it keeps wandering off, gets confused about where it's supposed to be, and doesn't know what to do when it gets there.smiley - biggrin

Post 9235

You poor thing, you're going to be QUITE worn out! Somehow I doubt you'd appreciate being rescued though smiley - smiley

Post 9236

smiley - roflsmiley - biggrin I think most men have a semi-senile penis smiley - biggrinsmiley - blushsmiley - run

Post 9237

nortirascal

You'd scare me, all those leather belts, silk string etc. I definately will die a lonely old virgin thensmiley - wah. I'm semi something, just odd, me thinks, mind on cloud base nine I'm told.smiley - cheerup

Post 9238

You think the leather belts are scarey? smiley - erm What about the clamps, weights, leather paddles, canes, and riding crops? smiley - erm actually they just are scary sometimes.... From the angle at which I normally have to look at em anyhow smiley - erm Mind, there is something to be said for a good blindfold or leather mask smiley - ermsmiley - erm

Post 9239

ermm... I've met one or two schitzophrenic penii... (is that the correct plural of penis? I tend to think anything that would end 'ises' must be a variation on 'ii' or 'aie'... Octopaie, Platipii?)

Post 9240

nortirascal

Try Piety. smiley - laugh

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more