A Conversation for Ask h2g2

My penis and I - what do women think of penises?

Post 9181

nortirascal

Sooooooo much! I adore you, fairer sex smiley - bubblysmiley - magic. Though frankly, with my love life think I might as well join a monestary. Looks like I'm going to die a lonely od virgin smiley - wah

Post 9182

cleo_dazzler

awwwww

i doubt very much that u will die, especially as a old virgin.
come here and give us a hug
smiley - kiss

Post 9183

nortirascal

smiley - ok A big sloppy wet one smiley - tongueout like Lassie the film star ok? smiley - loveblush.
smiley - hugsmiley - smoochsmiley - winkeyesmiley - cheers

Post 9184

nortirascal

Just been told off by my boss for "playing" on the computer and not getting on with my work.smiley - sadface She asked me what I was doing and I said "Willy watching". smiley - winkeye She walked off in disgust, though did repeat "Get on with your work and stop telling porkies!"smiley - laugh
Better do as I'm told, I know my place.smiley - kisssmiley - run

Post 9185

nortirascal

Looks like everyone is out enjoying the sunshine while I'm banged up at work (I really am at work! On a Sunday too!).smiley - sadface Oh well, I'll sit here and and find something appropriate regarding this forum to amuse myself smiley - tongueout, as I usually do, and catch up on all the fun when everyone gets back smiley - cheerupsmiley - biggrin.

Post 9186

Br Robyn Hoode - Navo - complete with theme tune

I quite like the idea of dying a lonely Odd virgin... chuckled me smiley - smiley

It's amusing how many male friends of mine assure me any of us (women) could pretty much pull anyone we like because all men are scared, desperate and willing... Funny how much rejection and indifference we get then isnt it? Maybe my male friends just happen to be, in the main, a little pathetic? Yeah, that's quite likely actually... poor sods...

I like the penis, I do wish men knew when they were thinking with it and could make a conscious decision when and how it was appropriate to do so... You know, a basic override switch for when they really need the blood some place else.

Post 9187

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

smiley - rofl all men... easy? smiley - erm what a ludacrus suggestion... Well... Maybe some* truth in it smiley - runsmiley - evilgrinsmiley - handcuffssmiley - wah I'm feeling neglected smiley - wahsmiley - handcuffssmiley - handcuffssmiley - bruisedsmiley - wah

Post 9188

aaah, 2legs. You always bring clarity to my thoughts and enhance my understanding... WHAT???? *backs away slowly and subtly allowing you time and space to rave in *

Post 9189

Brown Eyed Girl

I don't think penes are very attractive, personally, except the one I made for smiley - lovesmiley - loveblush creates a very realistic bump in pants!

smiley - biggrinBEG

Post 9190

nortirascal

Oh everyone is back, oh goody, better stop rummaging amusing myself and pay attention. I may miss something interesting. Probably will anyway, cos I'm still at work and my Boss is still telling me off for being a pathetic, genetalia, obsessed man, she's always calling me a Knsmiley - bleep. I'm always pleased to see her, is very pretty, or is this a canoe in my pocket! (With thanks to Black Adder for that one.)smiley - laugh

Post 9191

Personally I dont necessarily find them hugely aesthetically pleasing... But I do like them smiley - smiley

Whether it's men, their appendages, friends, horses dogs... The less pleasing they are in terms of manners, behaviour, enjoyment (mine) and general conduct, the less attractive I find them...

Post 9192

smiley - bigeyessmiley - droolsmiley - snorksmiley - tongueincheek

Post 9193

translation, somebody? please? smiley - smiley

Post 9194

Sadly, I fear the translation into words may suffer the almighty wrath of the profanity/decency filter smiley - evilgrinsmiley - wahsmiley - handcuffs I need a new 'Master' smiley - wahsmiley - ermsmiley - blushsmiley - ermsmiley - dohsmiley - crysmiley - run

Post 9195

I didnt like to assume, as that is so easy to do... But I had an inkling... I'm a fan of a good mix myself... like After Eight ice cream: Soft white lightly minted ice cream swirled with soft chocolate ice cream with a ripple of hedonistic dark chocolate mint sauce running through them both... chunks of hard, dark lusciousness throughout help to give texture and excitement...

Food is so much fun...

Post 9196

nortirascal

Oooooh, i like you Robyn Hoodesmiley - kiss Made me go all lumpy.smiley - blush

Post 9197

Oh good... I dont know if it made proper sense but if it reads as good as it tastes, it was a success smiley - smiley

Post 9198

I think I got the meaning too smiley - blushsmiley - blushsmiley - wahsmiley - ermsmiley - handcuffs

Post 9199

Please, do stop crying 2legs... There's now a puddle round my feet and it wasnt me for once...

Post 9200

smiley - roflsmiley - biggrinsmiley - boingsmiley - handcuffs

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more