A Conversation for Ask h2g2

My penis and I - what do women think of penises?

Post 9201

Br Robyn Hoode - Navo - complete with theme tune

Good boy.

Post 9202

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

You commanded me... I obeyed smiley - winkeyesmiley - handcuffssmiley - dog

Post 9203

I already praised you... I cant abide crawling puppies...

Post 9204

smiley - biggrin

Post 9205

smiley - biggrinsmiley - grovelsmiley - grovelsmiley - grovel is there any duty you command me to perform? smiley - winkeyesmiley - grovel

Post 9206

nortirascal

Go see my boss, she's on my case again. I rather be at attention for Robyn Hoodesmiley - tongueoutsmiley - loveblush, or may be I already am, you figure it out Robyn. Gotta go, already in enough trouble for fondling the keys, not to mention the rumaging!!!!smiley - laugh There's a lot of complicated stuff down there, needs constant adjustment, my excuse and I'm sticking to it.smiley - winkeyesmiley - run

Post 9207

brazil nuts, a bag, some piping... It's hardly rocket science...

*carefully ignoring pleading and crawling*

Post 9208

smiley - grovel oh goodie I'm being ignored smiley - biggrinsmiley - ermsmiley - handcuffssmiley - evilgrinsmiley - grovelsmiley - run

Post 9209

I like the grovelling... but I feel I should let you get on with your life...

...hey! you ran away!

Post 9210

No not run away me still here master smiley - grovelsmiley - grovelsmiley - grovelsmiley - biggrinsmiley - biggrin I did a naughty thing today smiley - whistle I placed an 'add' smiley - bigeyessmiley - ermsmiley - whistle and within a few hours I already had a response smiley - bigeyes Well, it seems the replying person is interested in quite a bit the same as I... and Doesn't live far away smiley - bigeyes already we've moved on through spanking, to bondage, handcuffs, canes, and... on to some other things smiley - whistle I'm having evil thoughts smiley - evilgrinsmiley - bigeyessmiley - droolsmiley - whistle I better go find the keys for my smiley - handcuffs should they be required again in the near future smiley - whistle As always... I'll keep the thread here updated smiley - evilgrinsmiley - blush now.... have I considered all the requests... hmm... even I am not sure on a couple of them smiley - erm oh heck did I say that out loud? smiley - run

Post 9211

I have a great belt that I bought last year.. It's black leahter, about two inches wide, has big jailer type rings hanging off it on nice brackets (four of them) and it fastens with a pair of real handcuffs across the front... I keep the key with me at all times of course. Mind you, I'm more of a fan of a nice comfortable leather cuff with a sturdy ring attached... And double-ended D clips... smiley - smiley

Post 9212

nortirascal

You'd like my job, I get to play with cuffs all the time. Knew there was a reason I did this for a livingsmiley - laugh. I am the jailer, Robyn.
I get to roll around on the floor with men, and rub their bottoms.smiley - ermsmiley - sadface Not much fun for me though. Rather be checking your leather belt outsmiley - cool

Post 9213

er.........

WHAT?

You a wrestler or a carer? lol

My belt is awesome, but sadly hasn't seen any use... as anything other than a belt...

Anyway, have you been behaving yourself today?

Post 9214

smiley - bigeyessmiley - angel leather... belts... handcuffs.... I'm going to get a cold shower smiley - winkeyesmiley - run

Post 9215

nortirascal

I already told you!!!!!! I'm a jailer. Wrestling, yes, when they're naughty, a little pain compliance is applied to settle things down. Carer, most definately not! I'm not at all cuddly and fluffy, like I said before smiley - yawn a Big Bad Screw. Haven't you ever watched "Porridge. smiley - oksmiley - cool

Post 9216

Oooh, a proper one! lol.

Why do you rub men's bums then???

*peeks in* smiley - lurk

I've recently discovered the joys of long strips of rubber... like tubing but not hollow... Stretches JUST enough to be fun smiley - smiley... much better than string, not as bulky as rope, not as girly as silk...

Post 9217

nortirascal

It's a euphemism for "Rub down" searches, looking for weapons etc. They can be very naughty at times, then we have to play, hence rolling around on the floorsmiley - sadface
I rather favour leather myself, though this has nothing to do with "my penis and I".smiley - ermsmiley - laugh

Post 9218

Oh, good wide comfortable leather is always good...

heheheh... Rolling around 'playing' with prisoners? I'm sure I've seen that film smiley - winkeye

yes... What was the point of the thread again?

Post 9219

nortirascal

Oh gawd, it wasn't that dodgy one "Midnight Express"smiley - sadface, remind me never to get banged up in a Turkish gaolsmiley - run. My marmite motorway is a man free zonesmiley - wah.
Much rather think about you in your leather belt, sans anything elsesmiley - blush
Gotta go, I'm off shift shortly.smiley - cheerup

Post 9220

*tut*

It gets worn with clothes.

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more