A Conversation for Ask h2g2

Blame 2legs here:

Post 17701

Beatrice

I blame 2legs for Decathlon.

Store badly laid out, items hanging on racks too high for me to reach, many items not priced, and some items going through the scanner at the wrong price, forcing me to ask the assistant to check them all and process my refund - she didnt even respond when I told her I appreciated her taking the time to do this!

I wont be hurrying back.

Blame 2legs here:

Post 17702

KB

The clue's in the name - shopping there's not meant to be *easy*. smiley - laugh

Blame 2legs here:

Post 17703

Beatrice

There certainly seemed to be about 10 obstacles to making a purchase!

Blame 2legs here:

Post 17704

KB

I blame 2legs for putting me slightly on the wrong side the sobriety boundary.

And for the Chinese I'm thinking about getting smiley - drool

Blame 2legs here:

Post 17705

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

I blame 2legs for the toast I am thinking of making, for supper, and for the mess I made today, and for the housework I did, before making the mess, and for the cleaning I then had to do after making the mess smiley - dohsmiley - weird oh, and for people who ring my doorbell whilst I'm eating egg and bacon smiley - grrsmiley - friedeggsmiley - flyingpigsmiley - doh I also blame 2legs for the UK Spring being more winter like than I'd prefer smiley - wahsmiley - doh

Blame 2legs here:

Post 17706

dragonqueen - eternally free and forever untamed - insomniac extraordinaire - proprietrix of a bullwhip, badger button and (partly) of a thoroughly used sub with a purple collar. Matron of Honour.

I blame 2legs for clinical rounds, malfunctioning software, disinterested junior smiley - doctor and my having to start to work before seven this morning and my most probably having to stay late this evening.

smiley - dragon

Blame 2legs here:

Post 17707

I blame 2legs for the continueing cold smiley - brr and wet smiley - brr and for men who come and dig the road up whilst your in a shop, and thereby block of the enterence you'd just walked through a few minutes before smiley - huhsmiley - weird

Blame 2legs here:

Post 17708

Elektragheorgheni -Please read 'The Post'

Gosh 2legs.smiley - yikes I'm glad you got home OK. That's a horrible thing to happen even if you are sighted! What is WRONG with those workmen?

Blame 2legs here:

Post 17709

I was with William... the enterence they'd blocked, wasn't the shop we'd walked into (I didn't write that very well), it was the enterence at the back of the shopping centre, which we'd walked out of to get to the shop we'd been in... smiley - erm if that makes sense smiley - snork we'd walked out the shopping centre, had a cigarette, standing just outside it, then walked round the corner, to the Polish supermarket, then, we came out of the supermarket, adn headed back to the same enterence, at the back of the shopping centr;e so we could walk through it, out of the way of the wind, and jsut wehre we'd stood having a cigarette, the ground was being dug up smiley - weird

I also blame 2legs for the person, walking backwards, near the market, who nearly* walked straight into me smiley - huhsmiley - weird

Blame 2legs here:

Post 17710

lostmonalisa

I blame2legs for it being the 2nd day of spring, and there still being acres of snow.

Blame 2legs here:

Post 17711

I blame 2legs for it being either the first or second day of spring (according to the discussion over this on Radio Four the other day), and it still being freezing cold and no sign of any sun smiley - wah

I also blame 2legs for vast amounts of bread dough smiley - chef

Blame 2legs here:

Post 17712

Dr Anthea - ah who needs to learn things... just google it!

I blame 2legs for what I've done to my finger with the cheese grater while preparing carrots for dinner smiley - injured

Blame 2legs here:

Post 17713

a-a-e Diagnosis: chair

I blame 2legs for me elvis-ing this site about 5 years ago. I blame him for my just-this-minute return and I blame him for the motivation for my return being specifically to blame him for it.

smiley - erm

Blame 2legs here:

Post 17714

Tavaron da Quirm - Arts Editor

Welcome back! smiley - magic

Blame 2legs here:

Post 17715

dragonqueen - eternally free and forever untamed - insomniac extraordinaire - proprietrix of a bullwhip, badger button and (partly) of a thoroughly used sub with a purple collar. Matron of Honour.

I blame 2legs for long unplanned shifts at w*rk, pout kittehs, microwaved asparagus soup, overtiredness due to unexpected 11- 12 hr shifts almost daily lately, my having to get up early tomorrow morning to start another long shift and far too many more or less urgent assignments.

Further I blame him for long almost unreadable sentences and my fumbleness with the new shiny mac keyboard.

smiley - dragon

Blame 2legs here:

Post 17716

Thanks!

Ooh! It's a wild guess... smiley - sivle There was something nagging at me, a feeling I hadn't been pleasantly lost in a bizarre junk-shop of wit, hoover-related eccentricity and esoteric knowledge for a while.

Also that 2legs has been sneaking into my house and performing satanic morris dancessmiley - cross

Blame 2legs here:

Post 17717

That sounds like grounds smiley - ermsmiley - coffee for legal action.

I

blame

2legs

for

my

slow

writing
smiley - blush

Blame 2legs here:

Post 17718

KB

I can't sleep cos I'm too excited about Shtuff.

While I hesitate to blame 2legs for keeping me too excited to sleep, I've blamed him for everything else, so... smiley - shrugsmiley - laugh

Blame 2legs here:

Post 17719

I glame too legs for the inpercetigle freap of the carpet monster frorm the goverments mouth. and for te vast amount of supper I had, afetre going out and gettin gdrunk... smiley - drunk
and.... welcome back!

Blame 2legs here:

Post 17720

Tavaron da Quirm - Arts Editor

I blame 2legs for my dreams last night: the appartment we will move to in May had a huge hole in the living room floor, covered by a trapdoor. It led to a large system of tunnels... smiley - erm
And the other dream: A computer game in which you are a mosquito that hast to sting people. smiley - silly

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more