Here I am, everybody
Due to not having the brain the size of a planet and moving, which is a fairly stressful activity I have lost my old account. Hopefully this is not a result of early senility.
|Conversation Title||Latest Post||Latest Reply|
|Is that Liatris, a.k.a. Blazing Star?||2 Days Ago||1 Hour Ago|
|Innocence||No Posting||1 Hour Ago|
|HA!||No Posting||2 Hours Ago|
|Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery||No Posting||3 Hours Ago|
|Will we ever run out of questions?||No Posting||4 Hours Ago|
|Klara Borstel-Engelsman: In Memoriam||-||Last Week|
|The Opposite of Horse Sense: Dick Fellows' St||-||Last Week|
|Grit, by Horatio Alger: Ambition and Exploita||-||Last Week|
|Mary Had a Little [Expletive Deleted]: Histor||-||4 Weeks Ago|
|Gothic in the Wilderness: St Michael, Fryburg||-||6 Weeks Ago|
Most Recent Edited Entries
- Apple Crisp - a Recipe
- Carnegie Libraries
- Transgender and Intersex Olympians
- Stalking the Wild Factoid - A Primer on Internet Sources
- Samuel Clemens aka Mark Twain
- The Road Ahead
- Caption Challenge: Rainy River
- Apple Crisp
- The h2g2 Literary Corner: The Blazing World
- The h2g2 Book Review: Jane Austen in Amish Co
h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of Not Panicking Ltd. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.
"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."
- 2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...
- Dmitri Gheorgheni - Not Banned in China
- Galaxy Babe - eclectic editor