cactuscafeI'm a sixty five year old lady, who lives in Brighton, E.Sussex, England. I reside in a small flat by the sea, with my husband, no kids, three synthesisers, one camera, and my imaginary white poodle mix named Underdog. I love to make music and take photos, and having lead quite an intense life, I'd say I was now a contented ageing artist, prone to writing stories about imaginary piano playing angels, and poodle mixes.
|Messages left for this Researcher||Posted|
|Photo challenge||May 20, 2019|
|Hey Luv, don't forget to subscribe to your post entries.||Apr 29, 2019|
|BobStafford||Jan 18, 2019|
|Welcome back, you magical person,||Dec 29, 2018|
|An opinion please||Apr 18, 2018|
|Conversation Title||Latest Post||Latest Reply|
|Off to a Wet Start||7 Hours Ago||2 Hours Ago|
|Announcement 2018-07-16: Front Page Updated Today||No Posting||4 Hours Ago|
|Daydream Journal||5 Hours Ago||No Replies|
|Tell Us A Joke||Mar 26, 2020||12 Hours Ago|
|Now I see it!||Yesterday||13 Hours Ago|
This user has no Entry subscriptions
Most Recent Edited Entries
- This user has not written any Edited Entries.
- Café Stay Home: Bottles on the Wall
- Hieroglyphic Rug
- Cafe Stay Home; Celestial Dish Rack
- Speckly Freckly
- Cafe Stay Home: Banana Balcony
h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of Not Panicking Ltd. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.
"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."
- Dmitri Gheorgheni - Not Banned in China
- Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.
- aka Bel - A87832164
- 2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...
- AlwaysLunchtimeSomewhere - "at ALS's restaurant" (thanks DG!)
- Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)