A Conversation for Ask h2g2

What can we blame 2legs for?

Post 7001

eloisa

I blame 2legs for nearly making me want to post my email address so people will email me and I'm not just checking fruitlessly!

Post 7002

Ivan the Terribly Average

More than 7000 posts of blameworthiness. smiley - bigeyes

I blame 2legs for indecision about breakfast.

Post 7003

Effers;England.

I blame 2legs for indecision about evening drinkies. Vodka and coke or a cheeky little Bordeaux?

Post 7004

Primeval Mudd (formerly Roymondo)

Bordeaux. I'm drinking smiley - redwine so we can be wine soul sisters for the night.

Post 7005

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

I blame 2legs for the gorges smelling flatbreads that are rising in the kitchen and just about ready to be cooked by the time I've preapred the chicken n veg to make the rice dish smiley - drool I blame 2legs for laundry taking ages to dry smiley - doh
I blame 2legs for my cold smiley - ill
I blame 2legs for the 26 (not 86) radio stations on my DAB radio and not one of them being a dedicated Zappa station smiley - erm

Post 7006

Dr E Vibenstein (You know it is, it really is.)

I blame 2legs for not converting all his Zappa CDs to mp3 and putting them on shuffle to make his own Zappa station, thus saving him the expense of a digital radio.

I also blame 2legs for the lack of a smiley.

Post 7007

I blame 2legs for the absolute terror which the extensive time it would take to transfer them all to MP3 would be smiley - erm
I blame 2legs for teh grammar of the above sentence. smiley - erm
I blame 2legs for my dinner nearly being ready, the flat breads look and smell great, and the biriani looks and smells great and very spicey smiley - drool
I blame 2legs for the obscene amount of sweet chili sauce I'm going to have with the meal smiley - blush

Post 7008

Mistadrong, (Count vonCount.)the last Gog standing

I blame 2legs for making me read that last post,
making me hungry smiley - drool and realising
that I can't have any of that food. smiley - cry
smiley - vampire

Post 7009

Why not? smiley - erm it was scraped together from what few thigns I've got remaining in smiley - blush which for some reason includes bags and bags of flour, hence making my own flatbreads smiley - erm
WJH?: I regained some feeling in my neck, face, nose, lips tongue as the effect of my meal I had is beginning to slowely wear off, maybe I used too many chillis too much chilli powder, and too much garum mucara maybe I didn't, I hope its killed any bugs that are making me have the cold I've got smiley - evilgrin
that was seiorusly hot spicey... and the bread was really good... though not that* spicey, more citreon pepper in the bread next time smiley - magic
I blame 2legs for the lack of sessamy oil, groundnut oil, olive oil, an din fact any oil, in the house smiley - doh

Post 7010

JulesK

I blame 2legs that it's so chilly out there smiley - brr

Post 7011

I blame 2legs for my agreeing to go out tonight, knowing* how bluddy cold it is smiley - brr and how ill I still feel smiley - ermsmiley - magic ale> cures all.... or so some person probably once said smiley - erm

Post 7012

cynthesis

I blame 2legs for my wishing that he would start feeling better very very soon.
smiley - cheerupsmiley - alesmiley - alesmiley - hugsmiley - alesmiley - alesmiley - cheerup

Post 7013

I blame 2legs for my feeling better now than I did earlier... smiley - ale ~== smiley - stiffdrink
I blame 2legs for it being 2.40 nearly AM, and my being hungry and about to open another beer smiley - dohsmiley - hotdogsmiley - burger I blame 2legs for my grocerys not being delivered until about twelve hours from now smiley - wah`

Post 7014

nighthoover

I blame 2legs for there being so much hoovering to do in such a short time smiley - zen

Post 7015

JulesK

I blame 2legs for me having no floors to hoover.

Post 7016

There are plenty here that could do with a hoover if you're boared smiley - winkeyesmiley - doh
I blame 2legs for tiredness, illness, wreckless, heckless, neckless, breckfast, and polo shirts smiley - erm and for the huge amoutn of limescale I just removed from the kettle smiley - yuk I blame 2legs for my needing a new kettle smiley - doh

Post 7017

JulesK

I blame 2legs for thinking I was bored - on Hootoo - impossible smiley - winkeye

Post 7018

I blame 2legs for all the housework I've managed to not do since I started this job, and since I got this cold thing smiley - wahsmiley - biggrin
I blame 2legs for a lodger who never does housework smiley - wah

Post 7019

HappyDude

I blame 2legs for 'Mila kura si planina'
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/low/football/7109058.stm

Post 7020

pailaway - (an utterly gratuitous link in the evolutionary chain)

I blame 2legs that mine is not.
smiley - wah

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more