What can we blame 2legs for?

Post 6941

Mistadrong, (Count vonCount.)the last Gog standing

primeval soup, aaaaaggghsmiley - drool
smiley - vampire

Post 6942

Mistadrong, (Count vonCount.)the last Gog standing

heh-heh now you have to go back to find out what that's about.
Don' blame me though.
smiley - vampire

Post 6943

Br Robyn Hoode - Navo - complete with theme tune

I blame 2legs for my peurile chickling smiley - smiley

Post 6944

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

I blame 2legs for the globulin spoon.
I blame 2legs for me having to work and be at teh PC in a room without any heating smiley - brr
I blame 2legs for hunger brought about by the cold smiley - brr and for shivering and cold fingers not being that good at typing smiley - erm

Post 6945

fords - number 1 all over heaven

I blame 2legs for Children in Need and the first cockup of the night happening in the first four minutes - a record!

Post 6946

I blame 2legs for children being blood sucking leeches and needing anything smiley - winkeye
I blame 2legs for the temperature which is cold smiley - ermsmiley - brr
I blame 2legs for food and needing to make some smiley - run

Post 6947

loonycat - run out of fizz

I blame 2legs for my gum swelling up smiley - wah

Post 6948

smiley - yikessmiley - cuddle tried some cold drinks to reduce the swelling? smiley - erm any idea what caused it? smiley - yikessmiley - doctor
WJH? Bought a DAB digital radio thinggy, and a pack of CDRs, now wondering if I shoudln't have paid the extra few pounds to get them arriving sooner rahter than waiting a week smiley - wahsmiley - erm
Then I read through a few reviews on Braille display/notetaker thinggies, and looked at some information on PDAs, and recon I am still better off, in terms of functionality and cost and useability if I just get a laptop smiley - 2cents even if it won't be quite* as mobile as a second smartphone/PDA which woudl require extra few hundred quid of software just to get it working smiley - erm Now, all I need to decide is weather or not to spend the considerable extra money on the really light laptop, or the bit more money on the totally pink laptop, or just get a heavy 'normal' boring laptop smiley - erm Oh, and I sorted through about a hundred or so Emails that were lurkign in my Inbox, getting down to a far more manageable 40 ish Emails active in the inbox, and a few shifted over to the archive folder (mainly online reciepts for things) smiley - erm
Then I wondered what on earth people did with all the spare time they must have had before the advent of Blogging, the internet, podcasting, computers, smartphones, PDAs, laptops, Email, IM, TXT messaging, open source software, E-magazines and the like..... They must have had to do 'actual' 'stuff' smiley - yikessmiley - erm
may have to go bed quite early tonight must do some work this weekend smiley - wah

Post 6949

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

I blame 2legs for his comment about children when he received a very nice serenade on his birthdaysmiley - cross

Post 6950

True smiley - blushsmiley - doh
I blame 2legs for noise noses and work smiley - wah

Post 6951

loonycat - run out of fizz

smiley - ta 2legs. I think it was probably a tooth playing up due to my smiley - love of smiley - choc

I blame 2legs for my scoffing most of a packet of chocolate fudge - see what I mean? smiley - biggrin

Post 6952

dragonqueen - eternally free and forever untamed - insomniac extraordinaire - proprietrix of a bullwhip, badger button and (partly) of a thoroughly used sub with a purple collar. Matron of Honour.

I blame 2legs for smiley - dragonprincess endless whining about me wanting to have a nice and calm Saturday evening, instead of wasting my money entertaining her downtown. Hey, it's not my fault her best friend called in sick.

smiley - dragon

Post 6953

Dr E Vibenstein (You know it is, it really is.)

I blame 2legs for Italy.

Post 6954

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

I blame 2legs for my braindeadness this week. I left my purse (with my driver's license in it, of course) home once instead of taking it to work with me one day, the next day I remembered my purse but forgot my work key (both of these I didn't discover until I arrived at work and dropped Faith off in the preschool), the next day, yesterday, I remembered my purse and key, but left Faith's backpack and book she'd borrowed from school (luckily, noticed that one as I was starting the car to leave). Went to the gym today, pulled up just in time to sign in, sign Faith into the childcare, and get changed before the class. Reached over to grab my purse along with my gym bag, so I could pay for said childcare... Drove back home, got purse from bedroom doorknob. Went shopping (it now being too late to get to class) and got a new coaxial cable and a signal switch thing. Get home, start to connect things, and realize I needed to buy 2 cables...

Post 6955

U218534

I blame 2legs for my 18-month (approx.) lack of posting on h2g2.

Post 6956

Dr E Vibenstein (You know it is, it really is.)

I blame 2legs for the apparent over-zealousness of whoever was on moderation duty last night. smiley - cross

Post 6957

I blame 2legs for cheese on toast and work and being ill and for PVC

Post 6958

Effers;England.

I blame 2legs for some homo sapiens.

Post 6959

I blame 2legs for all homo sapiens Homo erectus's and homonids in general

Post 6960

Effers;England.

I blame 2legs for austrolpithicuses dying out smiley - laugh

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more