A Conversation for Ask h2g2

What can we blame 2legs for?

Post 7041

Thatprat - With a new head/wall interface mechanism

Bah! Amateur! I've got my attention span down to...what was I doing again?

smiley - tongueout

Post 7042

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

Well, the first two minutes are just 'getting going';, and the last three minutes, well the penultimate 2 minutes are just winding down, and then the final minute is more-or-less the kind of blank stareing into infinity abscent minded look kinda thing smiley - bigeyes ,biggrin> Actually, what was I about to do next...
I blame 2legs for my forgetting what the plan was for today smiley - doh

Post 7043

Br Robyn Hoode - Navo - complete with theme tune

I blame 2legs for annoying helpdesk misinformation and ignoring times of attendance (dont call me about my PC when I've stated I'll be on my dinner break! Jeez!)

Post 7044

Effers;England.

I blame 2legs for too many things to mention, right now.

Post 7045

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

I blame 2legs for mail attachment size limits that are one quarter the size of the file I want to sendsmiley - cross

Post 7046

pailaway - (an utterly gratuitous link in the evolutionary chain)

I blame 2legs for the zen-master that mine is for getting rid of all attachments.

Post 7047

Primeval Mudd (formerly Roymondo)

I blame 2legs for drunk people waking up far too early on a Saturday morning in a still drunken state.

Post 7048

eloisa

I blame 2legs for inconsiderate buggers who disappear off shopping without checking their colleagues have enoughsmiley - coffee.
I further blame 2legs for unexpected expenses, shouty people and so-called friends who don't answer their emails.
smiley - smileysmiley - grrsmiley - smiley

Post 7049

I blame 2legs for my lack of musical partners. I've more guitars than pieces of cutlery, including a bass, have Cubase and need to make some bloody noise with another human being!

Post 7050

Shall we have a session and get that nighthoover song recorded one weekend? smiley - evilgrin

Post 7051

We really bloody should. It's at least a year since we wrote the bugger!

Post 7052

Dr E Vibenstein (You know it is, it really is.)

I blame 2legs (and Roymondo) for the Nighthoover song only existing in their heads! smiley - cross

Post 7053

It's on our PCs too. And a few scraps of paper which are probably long lost.

Post 7054

smiley - biggrinsmiley - cool What version were we thinking of, the do-wop version? smiley - biggrin yeh, sure I've sitll got the words on this PC too... think we might need another verse though smiley - ermsmiley - biggrin

Post 7055

The doo-wop version rocks. I'm getting moist at the very thought of it.

Post 7056

I thought you weren't allowed to say "doo-wop" on here? Ye olde profanity filter must be mellowing out in its old age.

Post 7057

Wop.

Just testing.

Post 7058

The main thing, and most annoying thing, which the profanity filter automatically filter s out is , most annoying, and, say for example, if your trying to talk about it, and happen to mention that your once , then it can be tricky just to even put a passing refernce to , witout strange things hahpening.
bugger. shit.

Post 7059

I blame 2legs for . Yes, I see what you mean.

Post 7060

I blame 2legs for Evel Knievel's forgotten twin brother Good Knievel, who jumped over 13 motorbikes in a double-decker bus.

smiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - bus
smiley - bikersmiley - bikersmiley - bikersmiley - bikersmiley - bikersmiley - bikersmiley - bikersmiley - bikersmiley - bikersmiley - bikersmiley - bikersmiley - bikersmiley - biker

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more