A Conversation for Ask h2g2

What can we blame 2legs for?

Post 7081

Shirps

Watch Deal or no Deal for patterned ..... shirts - still worn by Nolly Edmonds - time warp or what?

smiley - dog

Post 7082

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

Nooooooooo! smiley - yikes I'll have a nightmare now with that piece of information smiley - winkeye I blame 2legs for giles brandridth who I think also had a taste for patturned jumpers or shirts or something maybe or perhaps I drempt that or someone told me that and not that that was that what that was actually was smiley - erm
I just read that back and it makes no sense smiley - headhurts for which I blame 2legs

Post 7083

Effers;England.

I blame 2legs for Christopher Biggins popping into my mind after he mentioned Giles Brandrith. smiley - erm

Post 7084

The horror oh the horror smiley - headhurts I blame 2legs for my thinking it was a good idea to take the yamaha to pieces and put an extra spring on and attempt to reset the tremalo smiley - headhurts

Post 7085

van-smeiter

F19585?thread=4874789&skip=26&show=26

2legs broke the internet- again!! Good on him! smiley - oksmiley - run

Post 7086

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

I blame 2legs for gym classes that kill your legs, and for me living in an upstairs apartment. I'll have fun grimacing at the instructor tomorrow though--she's also a kindergarten teacher at the school I work at. My enjoyment of complaining at her I blame on 2legs.

Post 7087

Ivan the Terribly Average

I blame 2legs for not setting a better example for the daft bint I saw today, taking a shopping trolley down the escalator while her baby was propped up in it among the junk food. smiley - steam

Post 7088

YalsonKSA - "I'm glad birthdays don't come round regularly, as I'm not sure I could do that too often."

I hereby hold 2legs responsible for the fact that Bury St. Edmunds is so far away from London.

Damn you, 2legs, and your insistence on placing so much distance between two completely unrelated points.

smiley - wah

Post 7089

Primeval Mudd (formerly Roymondo)

He did the same thing with London and Edinburgh. And Pilton, the sneaky so-and-so.

Post 7090

YalsonKSA - "I'm glad birthdays don't come round regularly, as I'm not sure I could do that too often."

She took a TROLLEY down the escalator? Lawks!

Post 7091

Ivan the Terribly Average

Maybe that was the only way to get it to go in a straight line.

Post 7092

Shirps

Maybe the quickest way to get the baby home? smiley - silly
smiley - dog

Post 7093

Thatprat - With a new head/wall interface mechanism

I blame 2legs that weather men used to wear horrible jumpers, and for reminding me of the song "John Ketley is a weatherman"

Naughty, Naughty 2legs! smiley - cross

Somewhat less crossly though, I also blame 2legs for the new St Trinians film coming out soon smiley - bigeyes

Post 7094

smiley - bigeyes I blame 2legs for Bury St. Edmunds, Ipswitch, Thetford railway station, Brandon youth hostel, the red phone box at the end of the path in Camps Heath, and for the santamonious guinny pigs and their relationship to air traffic control systems.

Post 7095

Primeval Mudd (formerly Roymondo)

I still blame 2legs for Steve Clarke's death, and me getting all sad watching an old Def Leppard live DVD (yes, I shouldn't admit to it but, you know, there's no accounting for nostalgia.)

I blame 2legs for the unfortunate musical taste that nostalgia occasionally inflicts upon a chap.

I blame 2legs for me still not having written anything with the Telecaster despite it being a seriously sexy lump of planky lust.

Post 7096

I blame 2legs for the consignment of 20,000 envelopes that just turned up in the yard, causing me to have to go up into the cold with a cage trolley to load them up and bring them inside.

However, since he is also apparently responsible for the imminent appearance on our cinema screens of attractive ladies in schoolgirl outfits, I will let him off.

Post 7097

I blame 2legs for my yamaha still sitting in the stand unplayable after I started fiddling with the tremalo last night/early hours this morning smiley - dohsmiley - sleepy

Post 7098

dragonqueen - eternally free and forever untamed - insomniac extraordinaire - proprietrix of a bullwhip, badger button and (partly) of a thoroughly used sub with a purple collar. Matron of Honour.

I blame 2legs for excess w*rk preventing me from going to my biking class after work today.

I also blame 2legs for my cold.

smiley - dragon

Post 7099

Mistadrong, (Count vonCount.)the last Gog standing

Thanks for the advice Br Raymondo but ironically it was Mr Fry's article in Saturday's supplement that drew me to Firefox.
I can't get past indecision on most things which is 2legs' fault.
smiley - vampire

Post 7100

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

I blame 2legs for emergency baths for 4-year-olds at 11 pm... And for the need to do a load of wash tomorrow.

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more