A Conversation for Ask h2g2

Queues

Post 121

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

AARDVARKS! smiley - run EVERYWHERE! smiley - run

Queues

Post 122

Baconlefeets

well...bloody hell

Queues

Post 123

My sentiments exactly smiley - erm oh no smiley - run

Queues

Post 124

Baconlefeets

i've just been unable to get in here because its full of bloody aardvarks!!!! i think they put me in a queue at the aardvark counters, i don't remember anything after passing the eggs

Queues

Post 125

You've been passing eggs?! smiley - yikes should probably see a smiley - doctorsmiley - erm *the Aardvarks leave teh store smiley - weird How odd smiley - erm *rejoins of a particularly long queue, and accidentally drops an A1314253
on the floor smiley - biggrin

Queues

Post 126

You've been passing eggs?! smiley - yikes should probably see a smiley - doctorsmiley - erm *the Aardvarks leave teh store smiley - weird How odd smiley - erm *rejoins of a particularly long queue, and accidentally drops an A1314253
on the floor smiley - biggrin

Queues

Post 127

Baconlefeets

do you think he'll giveme some cream? what? a whole meet? welll, not sure about a whole meet in the middle of sainsburys...

Queues

Post 128

The Halibut

*The halibut walks out, over the road, and buys a newspaper from teh small newsagent, carrys it back across the street, and sits on a bench and begins reading it

Queues

Post 129

Baconlefeets

Queues

Post 130

*begins kiciking young brat-kid in queue

Queues

Post 131

Baconlefeets

NOOO! he is the sacred keeper of the bratkidictus cure!
we must keep him safe until we find the moose who will unlock the secret of all secrety secret things (even kept secret from himself!)so that we will be able to heal the world in a non michael jackson 'beat it' type of way....smiley - erm

Queues

Post 132

Baconlefeets

Queues

Post 133

*wonders outside to see what newspaper the Halibut is reading smiley - bigeyes
hay, the headline is about a moose?! smiley - bigeyes Oh, its the Gardian smiley - erm no, sorry, its the 'Grundian' smiley - erm says here:
'A moose was loud wondering about in nest Lodnol' smiley - erm Think there is a few spelling erors got though their editorial staff... again... smiley - winkeye

Queues

Post 134

the third man(temporary armistice)n strike)

Probably the easiest way to avoid a queue is to get a pram. Using it as a battering ram increases its efficiency.

Queues

Post 135

Baconlefeets

battering goats work in basically the same way, but battering ewes you want to stay away from!

Queues

Post 136

Luckily I've never had to deal with a battering ewe at the cheese counter in Sainsbury'ssmiley - smiley

Queues

Post 137

smiley - biggrin can I have half a pound of that there bavarian smoked chedder please?

Queues

Post 138

I'm surprised that wasn't a cue for one of the Python fanssmiley - biggrin

Queues

Post 139

Baconlefeets

there you go sir oops, first eggs, now this, i'll have to see my smiley - doctor. would you like that withthe mouse?

Queues

Post 140

Oh yes please, and a twist of lemming...

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more