A Conversation for Ask h2g2

Queues

Post 161

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

*jumps foward in queue

Queues

Post 162

Baconlefeets

NO! i was...i, but...i was sleeping there

Queues

Post 163

Oh Ok then smiley - erm *lies on floor also smiley - erm

Queues

Post 164

Baconlefeets

want a pillow? they're in that big box over there if you need one smiley - zzz

Queues

Post 165

*crawls over and grabs a couple of pillows smiley - magicsmiley - sleepysmiley - zzz

Queues

Post 166

Baconlefeets

its not feather is it? they make me sneeze...

Queues

Post 167

No, I think they are some artifical filling, so no feathers smiley - magic *also trips up a passing kid smiley - evilgrin

Queues

Post 168

Baconlefeets

mmmm tastes like marshymellows! and smiley - weird strangely of clowns ?

must be the candyfloss

Queues

Post 169

smiley - weird *eats some candyfloss smiley - wowsmiley - magicsmiley - clown

Queues

Post 170

Baconlefeets

i got an email from pennywise the clown in my junk mail at the weekend! smiley - yikes

Queues

Post 171

Baconlefeets

attacks pennywise from below duvet...(less scary when you can't see em)

*flushes loo and runs screamin away before something comes up* smiley - yikes

Queues

Post 172

Baconlefeets

*appears to have scared away all other queuers...takes the jump over 2legs fast asleep under duvet and dashes to the front* smiley - erm i'm sorry, can i come back in a bit, i've forgotten my shopping smiley - erm

Queues

Post 173

*wakes up in a start with a shocked expression and demands that the person or persons who were melesting him whilst he were asleep come back and do it again smiley - ermsmiley - whistle *readjusts pillows and slides up on teh floor, to move up in the queue smiley - erm *notices no one is at the checkout but decides to ignore this smiley - erm

Queues

Post 174

Baconlefeets

decides to forget about shopping, instead going back to empty checkout to mess about, playing with buttons...
discovers the tube that sucks up notes in a bottle thing and accidently sucks up 2legs head, resembling the greedy kid from willy wonka being sucked up the tube smiley - biggrin

Queues

Post 175

*grows another head smiley - ermsmiley - bigeyessmiley - headhurtssmiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - laugh

Queues

Post 176

Baconlefeets

scans 2legs new head...thats £2.99 please

Queues

Post 177

smiley - bigeyes *goes ape* smiley - erm *begins swinging from the lighting and beating his chest and eating bannanas smiley - ermsmiley - erm

Queues

Post 178

Baconlefeets

thtas all very well, but its still £2.99 please! look, have you got a voucher?! or a points card?!

Queues

Post 179

*hands over money. smiley - erm keep the change smiley - erm *wonders out to see what The Halibut is up to smiley - ermsmiley - weird

Queues

Post 180

Baconlefeets

would you like a bag? i haven't got paper ones sorry...we have some polystyrene from my shoe though?

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more