A Conversation for Ask h2g2

Queues

Post 201

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

*smiley - run s after the biscuits

Queues

Post 202

Baconlefeets

*chaos begins to end as brown suited security bloke walks into room and gives a shifty look*

*makes way to back of queue*

Queues

Post 203

*rejoins queue, and watches 'Saturday boy' being randomly beaten by the security guards, before being carted off to who-knows-where smiley - weird
*as he has been in the queue a long while begins feeling hungry, and eats a samosa and a picori from his trolley smiley - biggrin

Queues

Post 204

Baconlefeets

*sees 2legs eating and becomes peckish*smiley - run to fruit n veg section, nicks a grape while avoiding brown suit bloke

Queues

Post 205

*continues eating, the quiche, the cheese, the other cheese, the other cheese, the apples, bannanas, porkpies sausages smiley - ermsmiley - sadface 'my basket is empty' smiley - huh I wonder how that happened smiley - biggrin *wonders off round the shop again searching for food smiley - biggrin

Queues

Post 206

Baconlefeets

Queues

Post 207

The Halibut

*the Halibut finishes reading the newspaper, throws it in the bin and reenters the store, grabbing a french stick, and begins hitting customers over the head with it

Queues

Post 208

Baconlefeets

Queues

Post 209

*throws peanuts at the people in the queue

Queues

Post 210

Baconlefeets

Queues

Post 211

*chases the girl from behind the cheese counter smiley - run

Queues

Post 212

redpeckhamthegreatpompomwithnobson

"excuse me i think i was before you!"smiley - ale

Queues

Post 213

IctoanAWEWawi

Correct. Especially the bit using the past tense smiley - winkeye

Queues

Post 214

*continues chasing the girl from teh cheese counter

Queues

Post 215

IctoanAWEWawi

wanders over to nicely stacked shelfs which have just been faced up and removes 1 item from the front of each display.

Well someones gotta make work for the schoolies smiley - winkeye

Queues

Post 216

smiley - laugh * spots a nicely stacked pyramid of baked beans, and takes the bottom middle can, with the expected results smiley - biggrinsmiley - laughsmiley - run <boing. *returns chasing the cheese counter girl smiley - runsmiley - puffsmiley - run

Queues

Post 217

Baconlefeets

the one right at the back you say?

Queues

Post 218

I'm calling the fuzz!

Queues

Post 219

IctoanAWEWawi

wanders off as he really doesn't need to know what it looks like when a Granny gets grabbed by the fuzz smiley - winkeye

Queues

Post 220

granny wanders off laughing at the motorbike being towed away. 'how could anybody want to ride that hairdryer' smiley - laugh

Key: Complain about this post