A Conversation for Ask h2g2

Queues

Post 81

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

*2legs lies on teh pie counter smiley - biggrin

Queues

Post 82

Baconlefeets

ahem, i said 'off' the pie counter.

Queues

Post 83

*someone presses the eject button and 2legs is thrown up and off the pie counter smiley - yikes weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! smiley - boing weeeeeeeboink smiley - dohsmiley - biggrin *suddenly a hole appears in the ceiling and scrambled egg falls down, soaking up the remaining water and confussing the fish counter staff who begin dancing ontop of the halibut smiley - fishsmiley - fishsmiley - fish *meanwhile, back at the queue for the check-out, the bobble-hatted brigade are engaged in arm-to-arm combat with the Warbleswic Bridge club and social societys commity membres smiley - yikes

Queues

Post 84

Baconlefeets

buys more eggs

Queues

Post 85

*leaping over the fallen bodies of countless bobble-headed OAPs 2legs lands deftly ontop of a halibut, and gripping it by the fin begins strangling it smiley - fish

Queues

Post 86

Baconlefeets

eats raw egg and slavers over a defiant OAP

Queues

Post 87

Baconlefeets

*notices that the slavered upon OAP is 2legs with bits of fish on his face, creating the illusion of an old person...* would you like a tissue?

Queues

Post 88

Thankyou, how kind smiley - smiley *reaches for a box of Kleenex off a nearby shelf and removes smiley - fish remains smiley - smiley Now, where was that damn halibut smiley - erm

Queues

Post 89

Geggs

*watches all and reacts to nothing*

I was sure I was queuing for something....

Geggs

Queues

Post 90

Baconlefeets

i think the firey cloak has gone out now...

Queues

Post 91

*satisfied that sufficient numbers of people have joined the queue since he left it 2legs rejoins the back of the queue with his basket...
**the basket contains:
1 LB Halibut
1 box kleenex,
42 cans of guiness smiley - stout

*begins chatting to anothe quee
'yes, well, I was rather supprized by the scrambled eggs too, not enough salt, and I don't think they used proper butter'.
'oh, yes, I didn't expect it to fall from the ceiling, well, not untill the four bridge players from Wablswicc had ran three times around the cheee counter, and they don't appear to have done that yet'.
*waits patiently

Queues

Post 92

Bilbobilbo

All of a sudden, gordon,seeing that 2legs isn't looking,reaches over and pinches the halibut out of his basket and runs down the aisles,shouting something about loaves of bread.

Queues

Post 93

Baconlefeets

buys matches in fear that the supermarket will get normal again

Queues

Post 94

Momentarily caught off guard, 2legs suddenly notices the missing halibut, and the rapidly disappearing figure shouting something about bread, and casting ginuess to the wind, takes off in a small helicopter, and in hot persuit smiley - zoom *the advantage provided by being in the air, powered by a pair of Robby rocket rocket pants, 2legs notices the Bridge players from Warblswicc, circuling the cheese counter and heads off in that direction, stratigically throwing a block of extra-mature chedder at the figure with the stolen halibut

Queues

Post 95

Bilbobilbo

Momentarily stunned by the flying cheddar, Gordon drops the halibut right under the feet of ethel, who distracted by her incontinence pants, slides gracefully on the halibut straight past the frozen section.

Queues

Post 96

*The halibut, seizing their chance quickly looks round, and grabs its suitcase and begins running toward the cheese counter

Queues

Post 97

*The halibut, seizing their chance quickly looks round, and grabs its suitcase and begins running toward the cheese counter

Queues

Post 98

Bilbobilbo

Not having seen a halibut with a suitcase ever before,the cheese counter loses count at 356 and forgets where the emmental went.

Queues

Post 99

Baconlefeets

Ethel, still sliding, bangs into Foot causing her to throw up the remains of her raw egg into the air, which lands directly onto a number of recipes, including butter and milk, The halibut whisks its tail around the recipes to form an omelette

Queues

Post 100

The Halibut

*The Halibut, remembering about four things at the same time, sees the omlette, decides it is good and continues running about in teh store

Key: Complain about this post