A Conversation for Ask h2g2

Queues

Post 41

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

*decides he has had a nuff,
*walks to front of queue, pushing several OAPs over and out of the way
*ignores tutting from OAPs
*pulls out sawn off spud gun

Queues

Post 42

Bilbobilbo

Pulls out wads of 10pence off coupons smiley - bigeyes.

Queues

Post 43

Baconlefeets

*pulls baslket further down onto head and prepares self for the sound of spudda-spudda-ding-dong*

Queues

Post 44

Baconlefeets

*becomes strangely disappointed at absence of the impending potato war*

Queues

Post 45

Bilbobilbo

Fires off spud gun and fells pensioners with a volley of Bellywinks.

Queues

Post 46

Baconlefeets

straps basket onto head in a helmety fashion. "don't worry gran, i'll make sure you get your catfood and hairnets to the till in time for the wedding", sneaks around back of cashiers desk and uses scanner to zap everyone out of way

Queues

Post 47

*fires spud gun furiously at bobble-hated OAPs smiley - erm

Queues

Post 48

Baconlefeets

*discovers that bobble hats are alike the sponges that expand when wetted, and subsequently is pulled into a quick sand like pool of bobbles* NOOOO not the dreaded bobble hat!!!!anything but that!!!

Queues

Post 49

Baconlefeets

Queues

Post 50

winnoch2 - Impostair Syndromair Extraordinaire

You will let me know if this thread starts to getsmiley - silly, yes?

Queues

Post 51

I would imagine, that, at the end of the day, or, for that matter any time, it is most probable, that the likelyhood of anything silly or remotely non-sensible happening here is pretty negledgible, but what do I know, I'm about to turn into a flying shopping trolley...

**splish splash
'Help I'm drowning in water from an OAPs bobble hat!!! smiley - yikes Oh, no, not the bobble hat, save us! smiley - yikessmiley - bigeyes *suddenly a postumous umbrella stand appears and turns 2legs into a shopping trolley smiley - ermsmiley - zoom

Queues

Post 52

Phew!! well as long as it isn't about to get silly, that's all we need right now, what with the Inglebert Humperdink abseiling division on strike and all...

Queues

Post 53

Well, indeed, sillyness in light of the impending disaster and severity of events surrounding that would be most unwelcome, unless, of course, the Warblswic anti-absailing league are consulted, but, personally I'd rather consult with a enragged stomach than with those obsessive bannanas.

*2legs, in trolley form begins attacking the bobble hats

Queues

Post 54

Quite sosmiley - ok. you took the words right out of my mouth.

*The OAP's bobble hats start to clog the supermarket's drains, and gradually the water level rises, despite 2leg's best efforts to slay them.....*

Queues

Post 55

Baconlefeets

*drags herself out with the help from Malcolms broom handle* WWWWHHHHHOOOOOAAAHHHHH *slides unsteadily over the slippy slab floor and surrounds several sausage counters for ammo*

Queues

Post 56

Bilbobilbo

Meanwhile, over at the footbacon counter another Queue is forming as the news comes in of an imminent shortage of dripping.

Queues

Post 57

Baconlefeets

There was chaos at the supermarket today when a person called footbacon was ravaged apart by OAPs mistaking her for actual Bacon. She is currently in intensive care, awaiting a ham transplant

Queues

Post 58

IctoanAWEWawi

Ictoan's Law of Silliness in HooToo threads:

Silliness of thread is directly proportional to the number of posts by 2Legs multiplied by the time (in 24hr format).
There is, of course, only one possible SI Unit of Silliness, that being the NightHoover or Nh.

Currently there have been 15 posts by 2Legs and the time is 10:29.
Therefore the current silliness of this thread is

15 * 1029 = 15435Nh or 1.5MNh

Queues

Post 59

Baconlefeets

but 2 legs hasn't been in here this mornin...yet. so how silly is it as of 9am?

Queues

Post 60

Baconlefeets

*watches the gears turnming in Ictoan's head*
*grabs magazine from side of queue and attcks grandad*

Key: Complain about this post