A Conversation for Ask h2g2

Is w**king necessary?

Post 61

airscotia-back by popular demand

I think the most satisfying w**k i ever had was when i was w**king in a door handle factory. Sometimes i would be w**king so hard, furiously polishing my knob, that my hand would fly clean off the end.

Is w**king necessary?

Post 62

My side.

This thread has really enlightened me. I have never heard so many people talking about w**king so much.And in so many different places.

Tell you something tho...Dont think i be w**king today cause it just too hot,its always alot harder when its hot.

smiley - devil

Is w**king necessary?

Post 63

zendevil

HOT? HOT? HOT?

Don't talk to me about H.OT!! Unless of course its H.O.T as in The Hootoo Home of Today, my column in <./>thepost</.> which contains similar sorts of smut to this thread on occasion!smiley - winkeye

I w**k extremely hard to produce this, sometimes I wonder if it's worth it, but I suppose self-gratification is at the root of all good w**king!

*sigh*

Anyway, you can find this w**k's effort at A1127332 if you're bored. Another very good w**ker in a similar vein, but much more visual, can be found in the cartoons at A1118026 ;

(never afraid to blow our own....

trumpets.)

smiley - zensmiley - devilTerri

Is w**king necessary?

Post 64

Z

I for one find it difficult to w**k in this heat, so I am shorting going to take the train to the university where I can w**k in an air conditioned enviroment. Though sometimes w**king can be difficult in a public place such as a computer cluster.

Is w**king necessary?

Post 65

zendevil

Hmm, computer clusters.....

Do you get put off by all those eyes? Lurkers & all that?

Perhaps w**king is really not a spectator sport, some people just prefer to be their own Boss, like Hugo. I imagine politicians & the like have to be careful to be able to justify claiming expenses for all those unsocial w**king hours.

Then there is the sticky question of Social W**kers...

smiley - zensmiley - devilTerri.

Is w**king necessary?

Post 66

Researcher U197087

I was considering getting Jane Fonda's w**k-out video.

Is w**king necessary?

Post 67

Researcher U197087

What w**k I have done I have done because it has been play. If it had been w**k I shouldn't have done it. Who was it who said, "Blessed is the man who has found his w**k "? Whoever it was he had the right idea in his mind. Mark you, he says his w**k --not somebody else's w**k . The w**k that is really a man's own w**k is play and not w**k at all. Cursed is the man who has found some other man's w**k and cannot lose it. When we talk about the great w**kers of the world we really mean the great players of the world. The fellows who groan and sweat under the weary load of toil that they bear never can hope to do anything great. How can they when their souls are in a ferment of revolt against the employment of their hands and brains? The product of slavery, intellectual or physical, can never be great.

- Mark Twain

Is w**king necessary?

Post 68

Researcher 237308

Well,
It is neccessary for most people but not without justifiable reason, you see it's another facet of human self indulgence, just think how many people out their stuf their faces with say fast food like Macdonalds. You see in society we feel frustrated with our lack of self worth and pleasure associated directly to our selves. So the more you do it the more insecure you are. It is a pleasure like drugs or fast food, they both have no long lasting desirable affects yet we do them on a constant basis, What needs to be questioned is why we feel the need to bash of constantly, not how we gain our pleasure as thats obvious, so if your happy secure and sexual satisfied it's doubtful you will do it as often as those with less feelings of self worth and happiness. Then again I am not taking a pretentious view, just objective, have ben a soldier and stuck in sangars in Northern ireland is a favoured place to bash off, so know and understand why not how! feel free to disagree with me.

Is w**king necessary?

Post 69

Well, i for one did not expect to get in after a hard day w**king my socks off to see that!

Is w**king necessary?

Post 70

Mr. Legion

I can't agree with that guy. At the end of the day, I only w**k for money - not out of any lack of self-worth. I'm just w**king for the summer, anyway, to put myself through college next year. The service industry can be tough sometimes - you have to force a smile and be polite to all the rude people who come in the door - but it's worth it for the cash and, just occasionally, I must admit, a tiny hint of job satisfaction. My boss told me I'm a hard w**ker smiley - blush

All together now...
smiley - musicalnote Left a good job in the city,
W**king for the Man every night and day...smiley - musicalnote

Is w**king necessary?

Post 71

I know where you are coming from Mr. Legion, i had to w**k in a burger restaurant once, i believe it's quite a common occurrance though.

Is w**king necessary?

Post 72

David Conway

I'm actually a member of a team of professional w**kers. We all w**k together, under the watchful eye of the people paying us to w**k, so that person can offer helpful sugestions about our w**king habits and give us tips on how to improve our w**king skills. Frequently, this person has to demonstrate new w**king techniques, just to be sure we've got it right.

Because we're a team, we sometimes cover for each other, when one of us gets tired of w**king and wanders off for a ciggy.

Is w**king necessary?

Post 73

stinkywigfiddle

The only kind of job I would enjoy is one where I get to draw for a living.
If it is enjoyable, is it still w*rk?

Is w**king necessary?

Post 74

Z

Personally I find a great deal of statisfaction with w**k that people can see has immeadate benifit to others.

Is w**king necessary?

Post 75

Shea the Sarcastic

How are all you people handling the w**k shortage lately? Do you feel secure in your w**k? This generation doesn't have the assurance of longevity doing our w**k in the same place during the course of our w**king careers as those in the past, but do you feel this affects the quality of your w**k? Do you feel you have to keep looking over your shoulder while you w**k ... just waiting for the tap on the shoulder? These are difficult times we live in, to be sure ...

Is w**king necessary?

Post 76

Z

I find it enlighting that whilst I am w**king as much as the previous generation I get to do it in a wider vairty of people and places.

Is w**king necessary?

Post 77

zendevil

Well, all I can say is spim & I have just indulged in phone w**king in order to get this w**ks hootoo Home of Today off, is this w**k or play? There is a fine line to be drawn, as the artist would say.

smiley - zensmiley - devilTerri.

Is w**king necessary?

Post 78

tanzen

Sometimes we w**k for money, somethimes we w**k for the love of it...

...most of the time I w**k because I have nothing better to do, and you know what they say about idle hands...

I actually w**k in an office that aims to improve the w**king techniques of others...because if you're gonna w**k, you may as well w**k in a way that gets the greatest benefit for the greatest number of people, right??

Is w**king necessary?

Post 79

Mu Beta

I think one thing we are missing out on in this country is the satisfaction in good, practical w**king.

There's nothing like the satisfaction in seeing somebody use something that you've spent many hours w**king on.

B

Is w**king necessary?

Post 80

kelli - ran 2 miles a day for 2012, aiming for the same for 2013

For the first time in ages I will not w**k today. This is a good thing because according to the BBC we are all w**king ourselves into an early grave - we Brits w**k the longest in europe and it is putting a great deal of strain on us.

Key: Complain about this post