A Conversation for Ask h2g2

Best song titles made funnier by replacing the word "love" or "heart" with the word "knob"

Post 281

Dr E Vibenstein (You know it is, it really is.)

A cautionary tale from Deacon Blue - "Knob And Regret"

Best song titles made funnier by replacing the word "love" or "heart" with the word "knob"

Post 282

Researcher 211675

knob Potion Number Nine

Post 283

Rt. Rev. Lesley Gentle

Branford Ptarmigan - Knob Me Really Hard, Baby (I need knob in my knob)

Post 284

Great Ceasers Ghost

Northern Line - Knob on the northern line

Post 285

Great Ceasers Ghost

Elvis Presley - I don't have a wooden knob

Post 286

Rt. Rev. Lesley Gentle

Terris - Complete And Utter Knob

Post 287

Oggie, trying hard to rise to inertia.

No greater knob have I

Post 288

*Holly 'my duck is on fire' Hale*

ill make knob to you
im not in knob
friday im knob
endless knob

smiley - biggrin

Post 289

The Groob

Knob of glass
Saving all my knob for you
I knob my dog as much as I knob you
Listen to your knob

And some lyrics:
The purpose of a man is to knob a woman, and the purpose of a woman is to knob a man smiley - huh

Post 290

Alkland - In need of a SHIBBY!

Sorry if it's been done already but how about

How deep is your knob?

Post 291

Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

(Skipping b'log, so these may already have been done...)

"I want to know what knob is" by Knob...

"Knob of glass" (ouch!)

"(A little bit of) knob and soul"

"Whole lotta knob"

"I left my knob in San Fransisco"

Post 292

Dr Deckchair Funderlik

"Owner of a Broken Knob"

Post 293

Holda, Goddess of the Wild Hunt

Do you know the way to knob Jose

Its raining knobs

Knob me baby one more time

K.N.O.B. (Dolly Parton)

The green green knob of home

Tie a yellow knob (around the old oak tree)

smiley - biggrinsmiley - ale

Post 294

Tilly - back in mauve

Well, in the song 'Here, There and Everywhere' the Beatles would sing "To lead a better life I need my knob to be here"...

Also in 'I Will': "Who knows how long I've knobbed you? You know I knob you still..."

"She knobs you, yeah yeah yeah..."

Post 295

The Groob

I am a woman in knob

The power of knob

Knobache

The Knobbers

you've got to hide your knob away

Knob can build a bridge

Knob resurrection

Knob of the common people

Post 296

The Groob

One for Will Young:

Have you ever knobbed a woman? (Bryan Adams)

Post 297

kC - You know I'm Right.

City of Knob - Knob Inc.

Post 298

Just Justin... (ACE)

off Grease - Summer Knob

J.J

Post 299

Dr Deckchair Funderlik

'Shot through the knob' Bon Jovi
'Unchain my knob' Joe Cocker

Post 300

Decaf Silicon

The Beatles: She Knobs You
Fields and McHugh (way back in 1935): I'm in the Mood for Knob

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more