A Conversation for Ask h2g2

What is it with breasts?

Post 4201

The Doc

Fair enough........war it is!

I bid 6 months flying in our own Concorde to whatever sun drenched destination of your choosing, all meals cooked by Gordon Ramsey (or a chef of your choice if he isnt good enough), when the house gets dirty, I 'll buy us another including furniture, his and hers Ferrari's which I will replace when they run out of petrol, and 50% ownership of Dolce and Gabbana, Armani, Agent Provocateur and a designer of your choice so you can just walk into any store and take what you want.

We wont own washing machines, we will just have new clothes delivered daily, and when the grass grows, we simply get it re-turfed. We would have a swimming pool so big it would take Ellen McCarthy six months to navigate round it and our houses in each continent would be soooooooo big they would span two time zones. Each.

I'll give you £5k a day spending money and at weekends, £30k a day, and I 'll even promise to like your mum. Oh yes, the rock in the engagement ring will require viewers to wear total eclipse sunglasses as otherwise the glare would burn their retina out. Our children will rule the Galaxy and you will be revered throught the ages to come as a total goddess. One last thing, just for a laugh, I will employ Posh Spice to be your personal flunky and will will legally change her name to "Chardonnay" just for the hell of it..............

Think I am done now............

What is it with breasts?

Post 4202

Marjin, After a long time of procrastination back lurking

You probably aresmiley - evilgrin
By now an army of wouldbe kidnappers is converging on your home to get a share in the wealthsmiley - smiley

What is it with breasts?

Post 4203

The Doc

I'll put the bear traps out ready then..........

What is it with breasts?

Post 4204

kelli - ran 2 miles a day for 2012, aiming for the same for 2013

smiley - rofl

smiley - rofl

Sorry chaps, unfortunately I can't be bought. My lovely fiance is the one for me and no amount of treasure will change my mind smiley - loveblush

...passes round the sick-bucket...

What is it with breasts?

Post 4205

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

smiley - bigeyessmiley - doh ... well, all I offered above, plus! my undieing love, and all my loose change smiley - biggrinsmiley - rofl

What is it with breasts?

Post 4206

Xanatic

Dammit, more competitiors. I will have to work harder on my plans to seduce Kelli at the meet.

What is it with breasts?

Post 4207

Maybe we should work together at the meet to win her over, before competing amongst ourselves? smiley - evilgrinsmiley - winkeye

What is it with breasts?

Post 4208

Cutiechops:0)...............' THE LOUNGS '.............NUMBER 1FAN''...;0)

smiley - wah..Now why can't i find me a man that will get me all that kind of stuffsmiley - sadface and ply me with a continuos ammount of alesmiley - stiffdrink..
wish i was going to the meetsmiley - wah.

EM.(the owner of the not so proud 32HH( o )( o ) and still single by choicesmiley - evilgrin.)

smiley - diva
smiley - boingsmiley - boing

What is it with breasts?

Post 4209

Mol - on the new tablet

*suddenly feeling distinctly inadequate at 38D*

Although that does equal 1.5 British Standard Handful per breast, which should be plenty.

Mol

What is it with breasts?

Post 4210

The Doc

Dearest Cutie Chops with an alledged 32HH smiley - bigeyes

I wish to recind my offer to the lovely Kelly in favour of your good self, so please consider yourself pursued ardently. (Fickle, eh?)

I'm not going to the meet either - maybe we could have our own? smiley - evilgrin

What is it with breasts?

Post 4211

Xanatic

The EU just keep outdoing themselves. They have made a new proposal that outdoor waitresses should not be allowed to wear low cut shirts. Say it is to help protect them from sunburn. Do you really want to see your local barmaid run around in a turtleneck? Low cut busty barmaids is a time honoured tradition. I think all the breast-lovers on h2g2 should object to this proposal.

What is it with breasts?

Post 4212

Thats outragous! smiley - bigeyessmiley - wah save the breast! and the other one too of course smiley - winkeye Save the Breasts! and the nipples, obvously smiley - ermsmiley - evilgrin

What is it with breasts?

Post 4213

Researcher 1463359

Umm sorry if this is totally off topic but I just found this and there's 4000 posts so I read a bit of the backlog and it's all people going 'save the breasts'. So, I'm all for saving breasts.

All the guys I know like breasts, even the gay ones. Is this because of their mothers?

What is it with breasts?

Post 4214

Haylle (Nyssabird) ? mg to recovery

Some girls don't mind them either. smiley - angel

In fact, since everyone seems to be fine with them, why all this need to legislate against them? Are we scared allowing girls to go topless willy nilly would demystify them? Are our lives really so bland? Yeesh.

What is it with breasts?

Post 4215

Yael Smith

Well, I don't MIND other women's breasts, but I don't want them in my face (literally), thank you very much.

What is it with breasts?

Post 4216

swl

Girls showing off their boobs makes my jaw tingle.

Right where my wife hits me when she catches me looking.

And she always catches me !!!smiley - blush

What is it with breasts?

Post 4217

Mu Beta

Women have a built in other-half-looking-at-breasts detector. Operates at up to 2 miles.

B

What is it with breasts?

Post 4218

A Super Furry Animal

Should I ever get to being listed in Who's Who (unlikely, I know) I think I'll list "looking at breasts" as one of my hobbies.

No...wait...dammit...it's my *only* hobby.

RFsmiley - evilgrin

What is it with breasts?

Post 4219

clzoomer- a bit woobly

So what's the consensus? Do we fellas (and some girls, I'm sure) like FFN or peek-a-boo? See through blouses or strategically engineered bikini tops? (Before anyone says *Yes!!* I'm asking about degrees of delight.)smiley - laugh

What is it with breasts?

Post 4220

Serephina

I doubt most men care as long as they are boobs smiley - laugh

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more