A Conversation for Ask h2g2

What is it with breasts?

Post 4161

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

Its good that you get a lot of pleasure from supporting charities smiley - winkeye maybe if more people knew of the pleasure, more charities would reciee the just support they deserve smiley - laughsmiley - titsmiley - titsmiley - drool

What is it with breasts?

Post 4162

Xanatic

I was just talking to a girl earlier today about supporting charity. Sadly I don't think she meant what you guys do.

What is it with breasts?

Post 4163

Ged42

I found the pleasure gained from supporting charities is best when its mutual. When both the supporter and the supportee gain pleasure from the support the suporter is giving.

Though i believe i may have been a bit over supportive over the last few days. smiley - blush

Xan: Did the girl have a charities worth supporting? smiley - winkeye

What is it with breasts?

Post 4164

Xanatic

Can't say I noticed. But she seemed a bit of a large girl, so probably yes.

What is it with breasts?

Post 4165

tjeika

That is not always true. Large girls can have small, eh, charities and vice versa.

What would you (all of you) prefer then?

What is it with breasts?

Post 4166

Xanatic

No, but generally true.

I prefer big breasts, same as most of the male population smiley - smiley

What is it with breasts?

Post 4167

Well, yeh.... I've never as yet come across a pair of charities that were too* big smiley - droolsmiley - blush

What is it with breasts?

Post 4168

tjeika

That so? Well, good for me smiley - winkeye

But why do models look like they look then?

What is it with breasts?

Post 4169

Xanatic

That is all covered in the Do Guys Prefer Curves thread. Basically it is because models usually are chosen by women or gays.

What is it with breasts?

Post 4170

Absolutely no idea. I've yet to see a famous model that I ever even remotely liked the look of smiley - erm too 'plastic' and 'artifical' smiley - erm Its beyond me, I mean as a rule they just don't 'do it' for me smiley - blushsmiley - erm insufficient curves for one thing as a general rule smiley - drool

What is it with breasts?

Post 4171

Serephina

smiley - blush

What is it with breasts?

Post 4172

The Doc

I think all this "Generic" chat about "Breasts" is misleading somewhat as the most fun I ever had was with a lovely lady who was a 32DD. Slim and...... well, very curvy up top.

I therefore observed that my primary interest in the subject is along the "Cup" size as opposed to straight "Breast" fixation. After several experiments on suitable subjects, I can conclude that a 32 /34 DD or above cup size float my particular boat............smiley - winkeye

What is it with breasts?

Post 4173

BigAl Patron Saint of Left Handers Keeper of the Glowing Pickle and Monobrows

I always remember, when I was still at school, going out with a girl who was a strawberry blonde. Her boobs looked quite large but, in fact she was a 34 s'thing or other. They looked large because she had a 'small back'. But what fascinated me the most was her n*pples (well, areolae really). They were so pale that one couldn't discern them from the rest of her breast. Her n*ples didn't stand up either, no matter how one attempted to stimulate them (I'll leave that to your fervent imaginations, gentlemen smiley - tongueout. It was as if this feature of her breasts didn't exist.

smiley - biggrin

What is it with breasts?

Post 4174

I think in terms of nipples, and nipples of the female, they are in terms of colour and other factors linked very closely with hormones smiley - erm maybe she'd just not 'developed' quite totally in all areas at that point? smiley - erm I mean, how old was she? smiley - blush

What is it with breasts?

Post 4175

She was fifteen smiley - evilgrin

What is it with breasts?

Post 4176

Mu Beta

Nipples are amazingly unique things, in terms of colour, aureola and erectionability. I never cease to be amazed at the variety.

B

What is it with breasts?

Post 4177

I can't understand why women are so modest about their breasts. I wish they would come back into fashion. smiley - biggrin

What is it with breasts?

Post 4178

Xanatic

I would actually say a DD cup would be too much.

Erectionability? Did you just make that word up?

What is it with breasts?

Post 4179

Serephina

itd be too much on a girl with only a 34 back measurement

What is it with breasts?

Post 4180

Mol - on the new tablet

Whereas a DD cup (or rather, a pair of them) would be perfectly placed on a 38" chest. I have a perfect example here, in shocking pink.

I really have been neglecting my charity work on H2 recently.

Mol

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more