A Conversation for Ask h2g2

What is it with breasts?

Post 4121

Milla, h2g2 Operations

No acronym, but it's all a very supporting charity I think?

smiley - towelMilla

What is it with breasts?

Post 4122

Ged42

I've been ordered by Serephina to post this picture.

[Unsuitable link removed by Moderator]

WARNING: may not be suitable for work, children or badgers

She thinks its proof that women should wear bras, i think it proof they shouldn't. (i'd have a much more interesting picture for instance smiley - drool)

What is it with breasts?

Post 4123

BigAl Patron Saint of Left Handers Keeper of the Glowing Pickle and Monobrows

'Ahh, I miss that particular colleague'

I had a senior colleague once who, I'm convinced, had two selection criteria for new staff.

(1) They had to be female
(2) They had to be bra-free.

This is because he had about 30 staff in his Division and about 2/3 of them were (young-ish i.e. under 30) female. Of these about 4 were habitually bra-free.

At the other extreme I was highly annoyed at another senior colleague for sending a staff member home for wearing a 'tea bag t-shirt' with no bra. This particular young lady frequently used to be bra-free wearing t-shirts with wide arm holes; but the tea bag t-shirt must have been a step too far!)

smiley - biggrin

What is it with breasts?

Post 4124

Well, if that's a picture of Serphina, she would definitely look great with the bra-free look.

smiley - biggrin

What is it with breasts?

Post 4125

Xanatic

Serephina: We would of course need to see both styles to be able to decide. So give us a bra free picture, then we'll tell you. smiley - smiley

What is it with breasts?

Post 4126

Serephina

I may have been drunk when that pic was taken but not drunk enough to have taken anything off..in the pub anyway smiley - laugh

What is it with breasts?

Post 4127

Serephina

And i diudnt order..I requested smiley - tongueout I'm sure you'll get some more interesting pics in blackpool if you play your cards right smiley - evilgrin

What is it with breasts?

Post 4128

Ged42

Starts to mark his cards smiley - evilgrin

What is it with breasts?

Post 4129

Serephina

I could always just go find myself a different toyboy if you get too cheeky y'know smiley - tongueout

What is it with breasts?

Post 4130

Mu Beta

Hmm...interesting. I have a very similar photo to that too. smiley - winkeye

B

What is it with breasts?

Post 4131

Ged42

smiley - whistlesmiley - angel

What is it with breasts?

Post 4132

Milla, h2g2 Operations

Lo'n behold, the link is now moderated..smiley - whistle
But I saw you smiley - evilgrin before it was too late!
smiley - towelMilla

What is it with breasts?

Post 4133

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

Now theres a pair of charities I could see myself supporting smiley - winkeyesmiley - roflsmiley - wah how bored am I? Its Friday night and I should be out on the p**s and here I am at home, having spent since 4 PM (minus a short detout in order to put some sausages on to cook) rearranging my front room smiley - puff and hay, what should I do now? How about a good hoover and dust smiley - huhsmiley - wahsmiley - wah bored! bored! bored!

What is it with breasts?

Post 4134

Mu Beta

A bit early to be hoovering, isn't it? It's barely early evening...

B

What is it with breasts?

Post 4135

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

nighthoovering is a state of mind smiley - zensmiley - biggrin decided against hoover and dusting infavour of listing to music smiley - musicalnote

What is it with breasts?

Post 4136

Mol - on the new tablet

smiley - erm Why are a load of breast-obsessed men suddenly talking about hoovering?

2legs, DH is my darling husband, and he is very interested in this thread (and yes I have told him all the things I've posted smiley - biggrin). His opinion was that ladies over a certain size should wear a bra when outside the house; but he's more of a butt man, so he has more definite opinions about how ladies' rears should be best presented.

He also reminded me that the left is called Brains and the right Personality, and they're what first attracted me to him.

Mol

What is it with breasts?

Post 4137

Mol - on the new tablet

or him to me. Whatever.

Mol

PS Huh! Pic moderated so I don't know what you were all talking about.

What is it with breasts?

Post 4138

Serephina

Youre better off not knowing believe me smiley - laugh

What is it with breasts?

Post 4139

No, I enjoyed it. smiley - biggrin

What is it with breasts?

Post 4140

Xanatic

It seemed like time to revive this thread.

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more