A Conversation for Ask h2g2

What is it with breasts?

Post 4081

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

charity may start at home, but charities need support all over the place even outside the house....

What is it with breasts?

Post 4082

Mol - on the new tablet

Hmm, yes, if I was wearing a cropped top and no bra ... bit draughty though, and damn uncomfortable. No, I'm sorry, BigAl, may be beautiful to look at but not much fun to experience. Big women need to wear bras.

Although not necessarily around the house smiley - evilgrin

Mol

What is it with breasts?

Post 4083

BigAl Patron Saint of Left Handers Keeper of the Glowing Pickle and Monobrows

Oddly enough, those women I do know or meet who go bra-free tend to be those on the larger side.

Seriously though, I really can't understand why smaller women persist in wearing them. They have nothing going for them - unattractive, painful, health risk.... smiley - sadface Just the expense of the damned things is horrendous. Perhaps the Government could be persuaded to put a hefty tax on them, to save women from themselves. smiley - biggrin

smiley - biggrin

What is it with breasts?

Post 4084

A Super Furry Animal

Akshully, I quite like the look of a bra on a small-to-medium sized lady female person. Has anyone ever died of wearing a bra?

RFsmiley - evilgrin

What is it with breasts?

Post 4085

Mol - on the new tablet

What's unattractive about a lacy, low-cut bra raising a pair of beautiful breasts closer to eye level?

I'd like you all to think about that one, now ...

Mol

What is it with breasts?

Post 4086

Ged42

say Al, where is this place, i might suddenly have to move house.

What is it with breasts?

Post 4087

A Super Furry Animal

Excuse me for a moment or five...smiley - winkeye

RFsmiley - evilgrin

What is it with breasts?

Post 4088

I almost kinda died as a result of a bra.... smiley - erm perhaps its not the time nor place to go into details smiley - erm

What is it with breasts?

Post 4089

A Super Furry Animal

Oh, you can't leave us on that cliffhanger, 2legs...details, please!

RFsmiley - evilgrin

What is it with breasts?

Post 4090

Well... It had to do with.... My.... removing.... of a Bra..... from.... its position.... apon.... a ladies.... charities.... and.... well... first off.... my hands were smiley - erm .... otherwise predisposed... at the time.... tied up you might say..... so.... naturally.... one has ... to use ... ones.... teeth..... now... not being overlly famuliar with the..... engineering.... of a bra..... I had some difficulity..... in o locating.... the 'catch'.... then figurieng out which way it workd.... then.... attempting.... to ... open it... with my ... teeth..... and then.... it kinda 'snapped' ... open... and the bit on the catch thing.... caught me.... on the nose.... and then... I kinda.... got a bit... tangled.... and I kinda.... choked.... on teh .... bra.... smiley - erm

What is it with breasts?

Post 4091

Well, actually, they probably have. Cancer of the lymphatic glands, if I recall - - due to unable to drain due to pressure from bra straps.
smiley - sadface

What is it with breasts?

Post 4092

Mu Beta

**is so glad he decided not to unsubscribe from this thread**

B

What is it with breasts?

Post 4093

Mol - on the new tablet

Christ, what a way to go ...

Mol

What is it with breasts?

Post 4094

smiley - bigeyes

What is it with breasts?

Post 4095

This is what probably afflicted 2legs:
http://blog.lib.umn.edu/archives/duver001/nwn/012096.htmlsmiley - rofl

smiley - biggrin

What is it with breasts?

Post 4096

smiley - bigeyessmiley - wow so I am not alone smiley - ufosmiley - erm I wonder if anyone ever set up those classes they talk about smiley - biggrin

What is it with breasts?

Post 4097

Mol - on the new tablet

Al, good link - I'd heard about the dangers of underwired underwear during electrical storms. But

Yeah, right. I'll bet that was one of those rubbish studies of about 20 women which took no account of other life factors.

But, back to the fun. Gentlemen, I want to ask you something. Under normal circumstances (ie, without having any part of your body tied up), are you able to remove a bra one-handed without being able to see what you're doing?

What I'm leading up to is, is DH unusual in only having managed this once without difficulty in nearly 18 years of bra-removal?

Mol

What is it with breasts?

Post 4098

Mol - on the new tablet

Although, thinking about it ... Al, how come you were able to post that link so quickly?

smiley - run

Mol

What is it with breasts?

Post 4099

Removing a bra with one han, so long as its not got some fancy new fangled hook/clasp is quite achieavible without looking smiley - erm

What is it with breasts?

Post 4100

Ha! I'm an expert at it, Mol. I spend a goodly amount of time trying to persuade the fairer sex to dispense with such unwholesome garments. (Hence I'm never in danger of incurring any damage to my interphalageal joints!

smiley - biggrin

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more