A Conversation for Ask h2g2

What is it with breasts?

Post 4041

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

smiley - roflsmiley - laughsmiley - biggrin exactly! but now we know smiley - bigeyes

What is it with breasts?

Post 4042

intelligent moose (the one true H2G2 Moose)

You've got to be careful, I heard there are a lot of fake charities out there!

I do wonder if this obsession with the larger charities can leave the smaller charities feeling ignored.

What is it with breasts?

Post 4043

bubba-fretts

I think with charity work there's no point standing back and trying to do anthing from a distance. You've got to be a member and get right in amongst them. Sometimes that can cause a bit a friction, but I think you can do a whole load once you're in there.

What is it with breasts?

Post 4044

Ged42

well some prefer to support large charities and some prefer to support small charities.

Myself i prefer large charities smiley - bigeyes, but they have to real large charities, not fake ones.

What is it with breasts?

Post 4045

IctoanAWEWawi

*wonders what all this discussion does for the saying "charity begins at home"*
*probably best not to think too much on that one*

What is it with breasts?

Post 4046

Musashi Himura, the ronin returns, is happy to be back

i prefer smaller breasts, but then breasts or no i can name five parts of the famale anatomy i prefer smiley - bigeyes

What is it with breasts?

Post 4047

kelli - ran 2 miles a day for 2012, aiming for the same for 2013

Breasts? I thought we were talking about charities?

Myself I have a couple of charities that I feel are undersupported. Perhaps I should make every effort to get them noticed in town, perhaps put them on posters on the high street - or maybe on the internet?

What is it with breasts?

Post 4048

Musashi Himura, the ronin returns, is happy to be back

i have no idea i jus replyed to a posting on the first page smiley - sorry charitys a good thing too smiley - cheers

What is it with breasts?

Post 4049

IctoanAWEWawi

Hmm, advertising your charities, could work. Perhaps some sort of charity support phone line would be a good idea?

But only if you are happy for people to make donations whilst on the phone to you.

What is it with breasts?

Post 4050

We could always have a discussion of your Charities at the summer meet Kelli smiley - evilgrin

What is it with breasts?

Post 4051

Advertising your charities too prominently could earn their governing body a bad reputation!

A bit of subtlety in advertising charities results in a more refined public profile and a higher quality of applicant.

What is it with breasts?

Post 4052

You trying to say I am not refined? smiley - winkeyesmiley - roflsmiley - laugh

What is it with breasts?

Post 4053

kelli - ran 2 miles a day for 2012, aiming for the same for 2013

Harrrumph! I'll have you know my charities are perfectly upstanding!

What is it with breasts?

Post 4054

I could still help support them though... smiley - whistlesmiley - rofl

What is it with breasts?

Post 4055

IctoanAWEWawi

Perhaps what we need are some charity support events. Perhaps some form of formalised dance or evening do.
All we need to do is find some willing charities to hold our balls.

What is it with breasts?

Post 4056

Charities unfortunately have never been very ready to help hold balls. Which is a pity, as supporting charities is such a worthwile cause, if they'd only give us a hand and help us hold our balls.

What is it with breasts?

Post 4057

Quite often funding and publicising such large events is a problem for many organisations, so co-operation is the order of the day.

i.e. hold your balls between two charities.

What is it with breasts?

Post 4058

I could see that working smiley - evilgrin

What is it with breasts?

Post 4059

IctoanAWEWawi

So all we have to do is find some amenable charities and ask them if they'd mind teaming up to hold our balls?

OK, your task for the weekend......is to see how many times you can get slapped on fri/sat night with that line!

What is it with breasts?

Post 4060

BigAl Patron Saint of Left Handers Keeper of the Glowing Pickle and Monobrows

Getting back on topic, I think Desmond Morris got it wrong when he said the breasts evolved to mimic the buttocks. Any self-respecting smiley - tit man knows full well that it was vice versa. What I can't understand is the fetish of the modern girl for indulging in a form of medieval torture i.e. viz. wearing bras. It is a real rarity to see a bra-free girl these days despite the beast efforts of Charlie Dimmock to further the cause. She has said that she goes bra-free because, with the heavy manual work she does, she says it's more comfortable. Furthermore, the association of bra-wearing with cancer is now well known; and the myth that being bra-free prevents sagging has now been exploded. On the contrary, being bra-free probably strengthens the muscles that support the breasts giving them a more perky appearance anyway. Anyway, the unfettered breast is far more attractive anyway. I also detest the tackiness of bra straps being visible underneath vest tops etc.

smiley - biggrin

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more