A Conversation for Ask h2g2

What is it with breasts?

Post 4181

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

Maybe we should have demonstrations of this range and diversity of breast size and nipple colouring/pertness/ovality/shape/whatever at the London meet smiley - evilgrin

What is it with breasts?

Post 4182

clzoomer- a bit woobly

Sorry 2legs, I won't be at the meet due to extreme distance and minute financial restrictions. Shall I scan my hairy nipple a la Jim Carey in the prison in *The Cable Guy* and email it to the pub? smiley - rofl

What is it with breasts?

Post 4183

smiley - rofl feel free to mail it to the pub... or Master B, apparently he's begun a collection of photos of resurchers breast areas smiley - bigeyes

What is it with breasts?

Post 4184

clzoomer- a bit woobly

Knowing MB I would hope it's a large collection, Mostly Hairless if you'll excuse that wee pun. Nope, you'll all have to beg me in person to see my privates. smiley - laugh I should have the money in time for sometime in the next decade...smiley - tongueout

What is it with breasts?

Post 4185

smiley - biggrin OK! smiley - biggrin I'll just ply you with booze all night .... when you a make it over smiley - evilgrinsmiley - stiffdrink

What is it with breasts?

Post 4186

BigAl Patron Saint of Left Handers Keeper of the Glowing Pickle and Monobrows

"Maybe we should have demonstrations of this range and diversity of breast size and nipple colouring/pertness/ovality/shape/whatever at the London meet"

If you do, let me know and even I might attend - but only as long as they're female smiley - evilgrin

What is it with breasts?

Post 4187

smiley - laughsmiley - biggrinsmiley - titsmiley - titsmiley - drool

What is it with breasts?

Post 4188

kelli - ran 2 miles a day for 2012, aiming for the same for 2013

Speaking as the proud (but slightly backachey) owner of a 32 FF pair, I don't think they are 'too much' smiley - winkeye None of you letches are getting anywhere near them at the meet though... smiley - tongueout

(oYo)

What is it with breasts?

Post 4189

Serephina

oh go on smiley - drool

What is it with breasts?

Post 4190

*makes note to ply Kelli with alcohol smiley - winkeyesmiley - laughsmiley - bigeyes

What is it with breasts?

Post 4191

Mu Beta

**makes similar note**

Hope you're ready to get very, very drunk indeed, Kelli. smiley - biggrin

B

What is it with breasts?

Post 4192

*looks at the expanding list of people he has to ply with alcohol at the meet smiley - bigeyes blimey, I ought to do some work and earn some money to pay for it smiley - biggrinsmiley - evilgrin

What is it with breasts?

Post 4193

Booo, spoil sport!

smiley - biggrin

What is it with breasts?

Post 4194

... mind you, I even watched a bit of BB6 this week when all the HM's were fondling Orlaith's smiley - tits. She has beautiful n*pples - very long smiley - tongueoutsmiley - smiley.

However, I lost interest after a while when I found out that her boobs are silicone-enhanced smiley - sadface. May as well fondle a M & S manikin!smiley - sadface

What is it with breasts?

Post 4195

The Doc

FatKelli? 32FF? Where have you been all my life? Marry Me! *Wonders what Caribean destination would entice her to say yes*

What is it with breasts?

Post 4196

kelli - ran 2 miles a day for 2012, aiming for the same for 2013

Well, they have shrunk a lot in recent years, along with the rest of me smiley - winkeye

You've got 33 days to make your case Doctor, then I'm getting hitched to a very nice man smiley - smiley

What is it with breasts?

Post 4197

The Doc

Doh! Curses - foiled again - still, you never know. Can I give you a call in say, seven years? smiley - winkeye

What is it with breasts?

Post 4198

Don't marry him, marry me Kelli! smiley - biggrin

What is it with breasts?

Post 4199

The Doc

Do we have a bidding war here for the fair Kelli?
Right - a Carribean destination of your choice PLUS one slap up fish and chip supper, vinegar and salt included of course........

What is it with breasts?

Post 4200

Right smiley - evilgrin Round the world cruise smiley - bigeyes dinner cooked for you each and every night by me (unless you want to cook), all the house work done for you (by me) and I've me own house with no morgage so no rent needs to be paid... smiley - erm what else.... Ooo and I'll let you play on my guitars smiley - bigeyessmiley - biggrin

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more