A Conversation for Ask h2g2

Where can I find some nice friendly girls?

Post 7041

liekki

I can't wrap my head around the fiancee/wife thing. I feel as ready to get married as I felt when I was ten.

smiley - run

Post 7042

kelli - ran 2 miles a day for 2012, aiming for the same for 2013

Well you are only 20! Give it another decade and see how you feel smiley - biggrin

smiley - puffk - 30 with a fiance smiley - loveblush

Post 7043

Lord Job Boron. That's Lord Job Boron To You!

I ... can't think of anything to say...

Awkward moment with a friend who I liked but she went off me. It isn't helped by the new Greenday album playing in the background.

Post 7044

Xanatic

Well, I´ve found a place to live in Cork. It´s a student apartment complex, where there will also be some people from the other uni´s. Should be good for my chances with NFG´s, and just for getting social.

Post 7045

Lord Job Boron. That's Lord Job Boron To You!

Unchained rock club is where I go. It's fine finding NFGs for a night but then they become sober which drastically ruins my chances.

Post 7046

Xanatic

I was just talking to the french girl on the bus this morning, and telling her I was having a leaving party friday. She didn´t seem averse to showing up. smiley - ok

Post 7047

liekki

smiley - ok

You _do_ know that 'eine' makes you a girl, right?smiley - smiley

Post 7048

Xanatic

Ehm, course I do.

*runs off to his personal space*

Post 7049

liekki

Just checking.smiley - winkeye

Post 7050

liekki

Wow, fast! smiley - bigeyes

Post 7051

Xanatic

Ah well she´s French, not German. smiley - winkeye

Post 7052

Ged42

Quick Germanic sex change there Xan. smiley - biggrin

Post 7053

Queeglesproggit - Keeper of the evil Thingite Avon Lady Army and Mary Poppins's bag of darkness..

Oh that they were all that quick! smiley - bigeyes

Back! smiley - boing But have only seen one housemate first thing this morning - he was very groggy, and workmates. Haven't seen any friends of family yet! Mind you, didn't get home till 12.30am this morning, got to bed at 2am, up at 5.45am to get ready for work! Should be smiley - zzz but still on China time so feels like it's about 6 in the evening!

Anyway, back on topic... got chatting to a gorgeous Norwegian at Moscow Airport.... tall, blond, mmmmmmm.... smiley - drool Just a 10 minute chat whilst having cigarettes in the smog area..... Ah, ships that pass in the night..... smiley - biggrin

Won't be on so much, got told before holiday that my IE login was popping up quite high on work's net records.. oops!
Fuzzy's cooking dinner tonight, which won't involve any spices, duck, or rice! smiley - ok

China's brill. It's so good to go to places like that - gives you a better perspective on life at home. We really are lucky. smiley - smiley

Post 7054

Xanatic

Yeah, Scandinavian guys are the way to go smiley - winkeye Good to hear you enjoyed it, I´m quite envious. Though I have of course spent quite a while in that general region already. No nice, friendly chinese guys then?

Post 7055

liekki

Good to have you back, Queegle.smiley - smiley

Post 7056

Ged42

Glad to have you back Queegle, sounds like you had a great time. smiley - smiley

Post 7057

QueenBronners - Ferret Fanatic

Hiya,

Jumping on Queegles bandwagon, I'm back from France and I too have been slapped on the wrist for using the net too much. We're also moving office this weekend so I've been busy packing crates during the day. Very hard work I must say - I'm not used to work! Anyway, I've not been about much recently.

I will be back though once things settle a bit!

Queegs, good to know that other people don't work!!! Glad you had a good time in China. I haven't got time to read the backlog, so generic best wished to the rest of you!!!

smiley - love

QB

Post 7058

liekki

Men,

can men be wooed by song? There's a lot of literary evidence that it works on women, but would _you_ swoon over a nice friendly woman's serenade to you?

smiley - whistle

Post 7059

Xanatic

Well, I have always been attracted to women with a nice big set of lungs. smiley - winkeye But I don´t know if singing would do it for me, it would be attractive in a woman that she can sing. But the actual song in itself might not do much.

Post 7060

Ged42

Hiya QB, thought i hadn't seen you in a while. smiley - smiley

Aina it depends on the song and the quality of the singing. smiley - musicalnote

Key: Complain about this post