A Conversation for Ask h2g2

Where can I find some nice friendly girls?

Post 7001

Xanatic

At least you don´t need to watch soap operas smiley - smiley

Post 7002

Wiro

Well i will find out the extent of it all tonight.

urgh i need to sort out projects and stuff. stupid school.

Post 7003

Queeglesproggit - Keeper of the evil Thingite Avon Lady Army and Mary Poppins's bag of darkness..

Found out a bit more about Fuzzy's mum's opinions last night... she thinks that he's a bit young for me.. smiley - erm Hey hoo, time will tell smiley - smiley

I'M GOING TO CHINA TOMORROW!!!!! smiley - bigeyessmiley - boingsmiley - boingsmiley - somersault

Post 7004

Xanatic

So are you relieved by that, or would you want her to think you were right for him?

On the way home from volleball yesterday, two of them were talking about books. Seems they had read all the classics. One of the girls really liked reading, and said that Shakespeare was actually her favorite author. I found that rather interesting.

Post 7005

Wiro

WOOO CHINA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

when she came online i didn't actully have a novel to deal with. This was becasue A was confused and didn't really understand any of what happend herself to be able to inflict it on others.

so now is wanting to talk to him again. wheter or not he does ...

Post 7006

Queeglesproggit - Keeper of the evil Thingite Avon Lady Army and Mary Poppins's bag of darkness..

Xan - not relieved, the age difference makes no matter to me. I'm just sticking with the "wait and see" approach.
He seems to have got over the surprise and glee at how fabulous I am, and isn't so fussed about throwing rose petals beneath my feet type thing. Tis only normal, it's if after realising on the down points of a person that you're still all smiley - loveblush, things look good.

We'll see how much he misses me when I'm away smiley - winkeye

Sounds groovy about the shakespeare girl. Somebody to go out for a drink with at least smiley - ok

WIRO - glad to hear you didn't get a novel to read! At least she's having a think about it.smiley - smiley

I'M GOING TO CHINA TOMORROW!!!!!! smiley - biggrinsmiley - magicsmiley - boingsmiley - somersault

Post 7007

BouncyBitInTheMiddle

Have fun, I think you're just in time to catch the end of typhoon season smiley - evilgrin.

Post 7008

BouncyBitInTheMiddle

And don't forget to take some money for filling your suitcases with 5 to 10 times cheaper than Britain type stuff. Recommend going to a tailor and ordering something nice in silk. Jewellery is cheap. DVDs £1. You have to bargain though.

Post 7009

Xanatic

Yeah, go get a tailor made silk dress to impress fuzzy with when you get back.

Are you going to visit the grave of the First Emperor?

Post 7010

kelli - ran 2 miles a day for 2012, aiming for the same for 2013

The shakespear girl sounds interesting Xan. Is she also nice and friendly? And do you fancy her smiley - winkeye

Have a fab time in China Queegle - I'm very smiley - envy

You are taking the right approach to Fuzzy - you definitely need to get off that pedestal in his mind! Lets see how much you miss each other while you are apart smiley - smiley

I'm off to give legal notice of my marriage today smiley - loveblush so that if anyone is planning to turn up at the ceremony and shout 'It should have been me!' at the 'does anyone know of any just cause why these two may not be joined' bit, they know where and when to turn up smiley - biggrin

Post 7011

Xanatic

Today already? I thought it was going to be next summer you got married. You´re having the actual ceremony today then? Well, congratulations I hope everything goes well. Sadly i didn´t get my plane ticket booked in time, so I won´t be there to protest at the taking of another nice, friendly girl smiley - biggrin

Shakespeare girl seemed nice enough, but we didn´t talk for long enough to really find out. And I felt rather stupid hearing them go on about Hemingway and Dickens smiley - winkeye But I would like to get to know her better now, find out if I might fancy her.

Post 7012

kelli - ran 2 miles a day for 2012, aiming for the same for 2013

The actual wedding is next summer, today is some of the legal stuff you have to do beforehand. They like to make sure it isn't a marriage of convenience so will question us separately to make sure we do actually know each other, and then put our intention to marry on their noticeboard so the good folk of the county can object if they want to. smiley - smiley

So how can you get to know her better, when will you see her again? smiley - goodluck

Post 7013

Xanatic

Phew, still time to get a signature petition against the marriage done then smiley - smiley

Actually I just saw Shakespeare girl walk out the door. I think she might be working on this floor as well, so I could always go over and say hi.

Post 7014

Xanatic

Well, just to get a dialogue started I´m going to e-mail her the link to Project Gutenberg. She might like that place.

Post 7015

Ged42

Woah backlog smiley - yikes

Hi everyone, i'm back from my adventures with the National Trust.

I've written a general report in my journal on my personal space.

Now for an NFG specific report:
I'd rate the NT working holidays highly, the lasses on it were very nice and friendly, and rather cute too. smiley - ok

Its quite a wierd situation though, because your a in a group of strangers, that are put together for a week, then you go your seperate ways and its difficult to know how to treat the situation, especially with reguards to NFGs.

Hope you have fun in China Queegle smiley - ok

Post 7016

You can call me TC

*awaits results of Xanatic's e-mail approach*

Post 7017

Xanatic

Just got a reply today saying thanks, but she hadn´t had time to look.

Post 7018

Xanatic

On the good side, I was just down in Cork for the weekend. The place where I have to go study. And I´d say Cork girls are better looking than Dublin girls.

Post 7019

Ged42

Seems quiet on here as of late.

Obviously without Queegle, we are lost. smiley - cry

QUEEGLE Come Back! smiley - wah

Hope you enjoy Cork Xan

Mmmmmmm Irish girls smiley - drool

Post 7020

Number Six

Well, I've been going out clubbing and enjoying myself a hell of a lot recently smiley - drunk During a bit of a bull session that lasted well into Sunday afternoon, having had 45 minutes sleep since Saturday, we coined two new words.

The first is 'smirkage' - you know when you've met someone you really like, and if someone mentions her name or if you talk about her (or him, I suppose) then you get this big silly daft smirk on your face. So, anyway, I've met someone that gives me smirkage, but she's seeing someone that she met the night I was first introduced to her, although we didn't say much more than hello that time - but since then we've been around each other a bit and I'm pretty sure there's some sort of spark there. But she's still seeing this bloke. Opinion is that it won't last, so while I'm not exactly waiting and hoping - in fact I'm having a damn good time just enjoying myself and seeing if anything else develops - it'd be interesting to see what happens if it doesn't.

The stage beyond smirkage, by the way, is 'grinnage'. Which, if you're not too picky about your slang can be extended to take in "Grinnage Mean Time"...

smiley - mod

Key: Complain about this post