A Conversation for Southeast US Researchers' Group Mark II

New Members Sign in Here

Post 321

Cashmore1985

Hey, I'm from NC, sign me up. I wrote an entry on Elizabeth City, NC, it hasn't been posted yet because of the Pre-moderation thingy, but it should be up shortly, i will be updating it when i get more info. Thats where i live but i recently moved from Chesapeake VA

New Members Sign in Here

Post 322

Cashmore1985

Hey, I"m in NC, sign me up, Elizabeth City to be exact, I wrote an entry on Elizabeth City, NC but it's not up yet, it should be soon but this Pre-moderation stuff happened. anyway, add me. I'll be updating the E City entry soon.

New Members Sign in Here

Post 323

Batty_ACE

Wow. All these people who moved to NC. I moved here from NYC a few years ago.

Hi Wildcat. Sorry I'm just getting to this thread after so long. Hope you're still about.

New Members Sign in Here

Post 324

wildcat58

Hi, Batty, I'm still here!

New Members Sign in Here

Post 325

SuperMoo: Now With Even More Online-ness

well...tomarrow the moving van arrives and I'll be moving to Dandridge, TN, and I'm going to college in Ashville, NC...anywho...

New Members Sign in Here

Post 326

marvthegrate LtG KEA

Wow, that is a lot of NC transplants. I am in Cary, anyone else in the Triangle?

New Members Sign in Here

Post 327

Angband

Where do i have to sign in when i am new

/Angband, who is convinced that he must sign in here smiley - tongueout

New Members Sign in Here

Post 328

Batty_ACE

*offers Angband the back side of a passed out Joe*

Well.. if you MUST sign something.. smiley - evilgrin

New Members Sign in Here

Post 329

SuperMoo: Now With Even More Online-ness

Sign me! Sign me!

New Members Sign in Here

Post 330

tcburgerpants

Sign me up!

New Members Sign in Here

Post 331

Emee, out from under the rock

Hello & hello. Haven't seen twobit around for a while. Need to check on him. He's the one who adds people to the page. Welcome anyway though. smiley - cheerssmiley - ojsmiley - stoutsmiley - teasmiley - cake

New Members Sign in Here

Post 332

pinkwrath (Pink Storm)

Hellsmiley - doctor
I'm from McAllen TX so could you sign me up?
Thanx

New Members Sign in Here

Post 333

pinkwrath (Pink Storm)

Ok I hane no idea how that doctor smiley go there but I meant to say:
Hello smiley - smiley

New Members Sign in Here

Post 334

renoles

Hello all - should we still sign in here? I'm in Atlanta - more specifically the northern 'burbs. I'll be relocating next year to New Orleans. I'm working on some Guide entries related to things Southern (and Cajun/Creole).

New Members Sign in Here

Post 335

Batty_ACE

Oooh! If Evangeline is lurking this thread she can tell you all sorts of nifty things about New Orleans and other parts of Louisiana.

New Members Sign in Here

Post 336

longhaircowboy-UFO Hunter

I'd like to be considered for membership. I live in St. Pete FL.
Maybe I'll just say hello then.

New Members Sign in Here

Post 337

leesmojo

Hey all, I'm in Richmond Va. Hope life is treating everyone well.smiley - smileyAnyone in Virginny?smiley - laughThis website's pretty informative. I love it.

New Members Sign in Here

Post 338

leesmojo

There's gotta be something interesting to talk about.What books or authors does anyone read? Music listened to? Big Stephen King fan here,musically,Dream Theater.Prince is good,too.

New Members Sign in Here

Post 339

Alec Trician. (is keeping perfectly still)

Just reporting back here following the move from the beebeecee.

Back in 2006, The Trician family moved up to Georgia to a house out in the woods down by a lake. Then the world economy collapsed.

Fortunately, it was so bad that we still hadn't been able to sell the old Trician mansion in Fort Lauderdoodle.

As the whole of North East Georgia turned into one giant yard sale and even the remotest prospect of eventually getting work dried up, I decided to move back down here.

Now, I get to make the 1500 mile round trip every couple of months...
I complete the list of Honeydos, split some firewood and leave again just as the dogs are starting to recognise me.

Anyway, I got to know most of Interstate 75 and some really nice backroads through NorthEast Georgia.

Looking forward to seeing some old friends on here, and ready to welcome new ones.

Post something...anything, if you find yourself in our neck of the woods / beach / or even if you're knee deep in the
Okefenokee swamp...we'll help you out.

alec.smiley - clown

New Members Sign in Here

Post 340

KWDave

No fair! You get the Okefenokee and the Everglades, too! Smart you for avoiding I-95 at all costs.

Key West is still very much it's own world. Houses are selling like there's no recession, so somebody must have some money. Hope your situation works out, but it sounds like you've got the best of both worlds.

Key: Complain about this post