A Conversation for Southeast US Researchers' Group Mark II

Georgia Membership Application

Post 1

Andrew Poland aka Corporal Yosarian of the Terranic Army, Assasin, Bounty Hunter, Thief, Philosopher, Thing AND Spork-ite!!!

Hi, My name Is Andrew and i'd like to be a part of what y'all got going on. I live in Marietta Ga. just north of Atlanta.
Thanks,
Andrew smiley - evilgrin


Georgia Membership Application

Post 2

Alec Trician. (is keeping perfectly still)

Hi Andrewsmiley - smileywelcome

are you closer to Rome or Athens??

alec.smiley - clown


Georgia Membership Application

Post 3

Two Bit Trigger Pumping Moron

Welcome. As it turns out, I was in Marietta today. Welcome to our little site, and welcome to the Guide.

smiley - handcuffs


Georgia Membership Application

Post 4

Andrew Poland aka Corporal Yosarian of the Terranic Army, Assasin, Bounty Hunter, Thief, Philosopher, Thing AND Spork-ite!!!

kool, alec, marietta is closer to atlanta, a suburb of atlanta actually.

two bit, how often do you come to marietta?

Andrewsmiley - evilgrin


Georgia Membership Application

Post 5

Two Bit Trigger Pumping Moron

Rarely. It just so happened that I had an appointment there on Monday. I don't like having to drive through Atlanta.

Come to think of it. I was up there last night too. I picked someone up at the Cobb County Jail last night.

smiley - handcuffs


Georgia Membership Application

Post 6

Andrew Poland aka Corporal Yosarian of the Terranic Army, Assasin, Bounty Hunter, Thief, Philosopher, Thing AND Spork-ite!!!

i understand what you mean by the traffic, and beware of east cobb roads at nights, especially fridays. thats when all the kids get in their little sports cars that daddy bought em and drag race. every once in a while youll hear about some kid who got killed cause he drove into a sign or something. hope there was no trouble at the jail, nice part of marietta though.

Andrewsmiley - evilgrin


Key: Complain about this post