Bused in from a conservative site to provide balanceI dropped out of high school, joined the Army, and visited unappealing countries. I took a group tour of Iraq, but didn't really get to see the sites. Then I was a cop for a while. Now I'm a lawyer on an island in the South Pacific. You know. The usual story.
This user has no Entry subscriptions
Two Bit Trigger Pumping Moron
Most Recent Edited Entries
- The Three Tiers of Police Citizen Contact in the United States
- Offices of the Inspector General
- Police Radar
- First Kiss, Last Kiss, Best Kiss and Worst Kiss
- US Department of Defense Law Enforcement
h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of Not Panicking Ltd. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.
"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."
- a girl called Ben
- Aaron O'Keefe the anti-pajama man (ACE)
- Blatherskite the Mugwump - Bandwidth Bandit
- Jedi Chick
This user has no Bookmarks