A Conversation for Ask h2g2

Blame 2legs here:

Post 15321

Beatrice

What's that now?

Blame 2legs here:

Post 15322

KB

The same thing now as it was yesterday, but I'm damned if I can remember what it was then...

Ah, 2legs, foul plunderer of thoughts! smiley - cross

Blame 2legs here:

Post 15323

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

I blame 2legs for omelette and chips at 23.20 at night for dinner... and my omelette not coiming out quite* right... smiley - wah Its been so long since I made one smiley - huhsmiley - dohsmiley - friedegg
I also blame 2legs for my indigestion, and this almost certinaly not going to be somethign which helps me sleep tonight for the first time in three day for more than an hour or two smiley - wah
Oh and I blame 2legs for not sleeping, my needing to bake bread tommorrow and the expectant servicing of my central heating costing more money than I want smiley - wah

Blame 2legs here:

Post 15324

Lanzababy - Guide Editor

I blame 2legs for not asking me to make him an omelette. Its about the only food I am good at making these days smiley - erm

Blame 2legs here:

Post 15325

Taff Agent of kaos

Warner talking shite, its all your fault 2legs

smiley - bat

Blame 2legs here:

Post 15326

So, waht is the secret? I really can't remember... eggs, herbs, pepper, give it a wizz aobut with a forlk, throw in pan which has hot butter in, full power a few mins, chuck cheese on, and then throw under the grill to finish off smiley - ermsmiley - doh
I blame 2legs for tiredness and not being tired enough to actually sleep smiley - headhurtssmiley - cdouble

Blame 2legs here:

Post 15327

hygienicdispenser

The trick is to not just throw it in the pan and leave it - scroggle* it about a bit as it cooks.

*Scroggle might not be a real word, but it is the correct one.

Blame 2legs here:

Post 15328

Yes! your right, I forgot to scroggle it aobut.... I used to always do some scroggling of the omelette but I'd forgotten smiley - dohsmiley - friedegg

Blame 2legs here:

Post 15329

Lanzababy - Guide Editor

don't whisk it too much, and add a splash of milk. Draw the egg to the centre of the pan in stages as it sets, and when there is no more liquid egg left, then add the cheese etc. I don't bother putting it under a grill, but I suppose you could, to make sure all the egg is cooked properly.

smiley - friedegg

Blame 2legs here:

Post 15330

hygienicdispenser

There you go. Have a bit of a scroggle, and all will be well with the world.

Blame 2legs here:

Post 15331

Lanzababy - Guide Editor

Blames 2legs for not using the word scroggle in the previous post by her.

Blame 2legs here:

Post 15332

I shall be writing to the OED immediatley to demand* that the word 'Scroggle' appears in the next edition smiley - zen with yourself being duely refernced as the origionator smiley - zen

I blame 2legs for the hords of lexagraphical worshipers and general linguistical weirdos who wil want to pay homage to the origionator of this fantastical word smiley - zen

I shall,
forever,
from this day forth,
whenever I make an omelette,
or indeed any egg-based culinary creation,
think of the word scroggle and not only use it and virbally utter it during the creation of the said egg-based culinary creation,
but utter it out loud and expound the virtues of scroggling to anyone within
earshot,
egg-shot
and
lead-shot...

I blame 2letgs for any disturbance this may in turn create for traffic wardens, tree wardens and egg wardens.. and also for the mayo on my shirt, which is his fault as well. smiley - doh

Blame 2legs here:

Post 15333

KB

I blame 2legs for sounding (and spelling) like a 17th Century military officer. It's uncanny! smiley - wow

Blame 2legs here:

Post 15334

that is, really, how I talk, each and every day, in my day-to-day dealings with all those to whom I may at any point embark in conversation with.
Of course, I do so in a vaguely and quite disturbing combination of a Norfolk/suffolk accent, with a somewhat London Twang, interspersed with Cambridge, and insufficient RP...

I also blame 2legs for my name not, as yet, having changed on here... and my not, at the current time, knowing why this is the case...

Blame 2legs here:

Post 15335

KB

"I do so in a vaguely and quite disturbing combination" - it's the story of your life, it seems! smiley - whistle

Blame 2legs here:

Post 15336

I resemble that remark smiley - snorksmiley - run
I blame 2legs for scroggled eggs.

Blame 2legs here:

Post 15337

Lanzababy - Guide Editor

Let's hear it for 'Scroggled Eggs' smiley - applause

Blame 2legs here:

Post 15338

HappyDude

I blame 2legs for the fact that George Formby never sang a song about scroggled eggs

Blame 2legs here:

Post 15339

A Super Furry Animal

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BUH3Gd9qAA

Close enough...?

RFsmiley - evilgrin

Blame 2legs here:

Post 15340

Deadangel - Still not dead, just!

I'm currently on a break from a 'w*rkload management' course. The Pain. Not in a good way, either.

2legs, you're a bad, bad man.

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more