NaJoPoMo 2017: Pics from a Small Planet, by the h2g2 Post

3 Conversations

Pics from a Small Planet

November is NaJoPoMo around here. It involves posting a journal entry every day. You can read all about it at Create's NaJoPoMo Project.

This month-long journal is called 'Pics from a Small Planet'. It's based on photos sent in by readers of the h2g2 Post. We hope you enjoy them.

h2g2ers live all around Earth: north and south of the Equator, in Europe, Africa, the Americas, Asia, wherever Australia and New Zealand are. . . you get the idea. We see a lot of different weather, a lot of different animals, and many different people.

h2g2ers live in cities, out in the country, in small towns, and in suburbs. They inhabit different climates. One even lives on the Isle of Wight! (He won't shut up about it.) They travel a lot, too. And wherever they go, they keep a weather eye out for the unusual. They snap pictures. That's because they know that if they don't, the Post Editor will fuss and post more cat photos.

If you have a photo to contribute, send it to the h2g2 Post. If we don't manage to get it into this journal, we'll feature it in an upcoming Post issue.


November 2017 – Pics from a Small Planet

1
You Have Minions, Don't You?

2
Dawn at the Mersey Tunnel

3
Glastonbury Tor at Night

4
What Charlotte Wore

5
Silhouette on the Beach

6
Ruined Beauty

7
Sign of Relief

8
The Isle of Wight Really Exists! We Have Proof!

9
Mission Interior

10
Heads and Tails

11
Effects of Shadow

12
Ruined Abbey

13
Camouflaged Duck

14
Here Today, Gone Tomorrow

15
Zen Thoughts

16
Nyala

17
Ten Floors and Nine Lanes Away

18
Stained Glass Light and Shadow

19
Autumn Landscape

20
Botanic Garden

21
In the Sculpture Garden

22
Shoreline

23
Chipmunk in Action

24
Meet the Miss Limbo

25
Fairy Tree

26
Lime Street Station

27
A Moat Full of Poppies

28
Cuppa Coffee

29
The Great Globe Itself

30
Let the Games Begin!

Dmitri Gheorgheni, Editor


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A87896533

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more